8/4/16 7:21 PM
12/29/10
Why would u do this? Phone Post 3.0
8/4/16 7:40 PM
3/21/14
FanBoyBro -
Rudi -
FanBoyBro -

The butthurt is real on this thread. I love UGers who act like it's the end of the world if someone posts something. Sure it wasn't the greatest joke but I like where your intentions were OP. 

Voted you and him down Phone Post 3.0

Oh, I'm self admittedly one of the worst posters. How I don't have more vote downs is beyond me?

VD for talking about arrow count. Phone Post 3.0
8/4/16 7:53 PM
5/30/11
Marvin Caribou - 
FanBoyBro -
Rudi -
FanBoyBro -

The butthurt is real on this thread. I love UGers who act like it's the end of the world if someone posts something. Sure it wasn't the greatest joke but I like where your intentions were OP. 

Oh, I'm self admittedly one of the worst posters. How I don't have more vote downs is beyond me?

VU for being a hypocrite.

Oh and I voted the OP back up too. Seems he's still in the red though. Go figure.

8/4/16 8:13 PM
3/22/13
rezzz -
Bailx - JQFC News Blast:

Chuck Liddell to come out of retirement to enter the RIZIN 8 man tourney.

So Far the tourney includes Fedor, Wanderlei, and Mirko CroCop, this addition to the bracket will certainly stir the MMA community.

Ariel Helwani interviewed Chuck earlier today:

Chuck: yeah, umm you know I wanna fight Fedor ya know, *burps* , i think i can beat him ya know, roundhouse liver punch.

Chuck fell asleep just after that comment, but word on the street is it's ON, he will face Fedor in the first round of the tournament.

This is certainly exciting news for the MMA fans around the world as Rampage might be entering the tournament as well.
Vu.... Some peoples really didn't see the troll in there? Phone Post 3.0
It's the thread title, once you are in the thread shit becomes apparent quickly...the troll is in the click. Phone Post 3.0
8/4/16 8:43 PM
10/31/05
BalloonBollicks - 
rezzz -
Bailx - JQFC News Blast:

Chuck Liddell to come out of retirement to enter the RIZIN 8 man tourney.

So Far the tourney includes Fedor, Wanderlei, and Mirko CroCop, this addition to the bracket will certainly stir the MMA community.

Ariel Helwani interviewed Chuck earlier today:

Chuck: yeah, umm you know I wanna fight Fedor ya know, *burps* , i think i can beat him ya know, roundhouse liver punch.

Chuck fell asleep just after that comment, but word on the street is it's ON, he will face Fedor in the first round of the tournament.

This is certainly exciting news for the MMA fans around the world as Rampage might be entering the tournament as well.
Vu.... Some peoples really didn't see the troll in there? Phone Post 3.0
It's the thread title, once you are in the thread shit becomes apparent quickly...the troll is in the click. Phone Post 3.0

If you guys think this is out of the realm of possibilities, you weren't around for the magic of prime Japanese MMA.
8/5/16 4:14 PM
3/21/14
Chromium -
Marvin Caribou - 
FanBoyBro -
Rudi -
FanBoyBro -

VU for being a hypocrite.

Oh and I voted the OP back up too. Seems he's still in the red though. Go figure.

Vote up, for perpetuating whatever it is we're doing here. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/16 8:36 PM
5/11/12
Vtfd Phone Post 3.0
8/8/16 12:47 AM
11/23/02
Rudi - Vtfd Phone Post 3.0
Rudi... let it go man... stop wasting your time on me... we have better things to do

I fucked up... i was stupid ok... i get it.

Your dedication to voting me down is admirable though and I'll vote you up... just cuz I'm cool like dat... Phone Post 3.0
8/22/16 8:08 PM
2/3/10

lolol wtf were you thinking OP? that was funny 

8/22/16 8:25 PM
12/9/05
Bailx -
Rudi - Vtfd Phone Post 3.0
Rudi... let it go man... stop wasting your time on me... we have better things to do

I fucked up... i was stupid ok... i get it.

Your dedication to voting me down is admirable though and I'll vote you up... just cuz I'm cool like dat... Phone Post 3.0
VU for the OP and his merciless suffering. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 8/29/16 5:56 AM
7/10/14

9/10/16 6:51 PM
6/6/12
. Phone Post 3.0
24 days ago
11/23/02
TTT I need more downvotes people, you are slacking