What if ... Dee Devlin=Strong or Weak?

3/13/19 10:34 PM
7/8/06

Dee’s likely getting stuffed by some unknown with a fat dick.

3/13/19 11:43 PM
5/22/18
Angry Ram -

She's a cuck, she watches from the corner while Conor and danis jerk off artem because his arms are so small 

This^^

3/14/19 12:53 AM
10/10/18
Purpose - She’s smart.

She’s riding the Mcgregor train until it falls apart. The moment he loses his money/image she’ll be outa there quick. Not only that take into account they have 2 kids together. She’s waiting for him to pop the question. That’s another reason for her to stick around. They get married, she divorces and takes half and she’s set with the kids.

Dont need to marry. She already has half. 6 months living defacto gets her that.

Could you imagine if you went out with Dee after she leaves Conner. Knock at the door & it's Conner to collect the kids for his weekend. Would you be there?

3/14/19 1:11 AM
9/24/18
omnigath -
Purpose - She’s smart.

She’s riding the Mcgregor train until it falls apart. The moment he loses his money/image she’ll be outa there quick. Not only that take into account they have 2 kids together. She’s waiting for him to pop the question. That’s another reason for her to stick around. They get married, she divorces and takes half and she’s set with the kids.

Dont need to marry. She already has half. 6 months living defacto gets her that.

Could you imagine if you went out with Dee after she leaves Conner. Knock at the door & it's Conner to collect the kids for his weekend. Would you be there?

Not a chance, she would almost have to get the hell out of there and move. She would never have peace if Conor still roaming the same streets as her. 

3/14/19 4:07 AM
7/25/12
Purpose - She’s smart.

Came to pretty much say this

3/14/19 4:11 AM
7/25/12
Jones right nostril -
omnigath -
Purpose - She’s smart.

Not a chance, she would almost have to get the hell out of there and move. She would never have peace if Conor still roaming the same streets as her. 

I'm guessing you are right, if she takes him to the cleaners....he'll find a way to get back at her. Guy seems to be off his rocker as of late and if the rumored coke habit is true, it could be scary. 

3/14/19 9:30 AM
1/1/01

To tell you the truth I don't care. Dee Devlin? Why should I care enough to try n judge her..

3/14/19 2:35 PM
4/11/12
omnigath -
Purpose - She’s smart.

Yes, why wouldn't I? I'm 6ft 260.....I doubt his power will transfer like it does in his lightweight fights. Not that I would want to fight him, but I wouldn't let him to alpha me.

3/14/19 6:58 PM
11/20/09
ahey138 - 
omnigath -
Purpose - She’s smart.

Yes, why wouldn't I? I'm 6ft 260.....I doubt his power will transfer like it does in his lightweight fights. Not that I would want to fight him, but I wouldn't let him to alpha me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
3/14/19 9:15 PM
10/6/02
stringtheory - 

They are childhood sweethearts who have children and are in love. If you don’t think Conor loves her you are crazy. He probably cheats occasionally at parties and stuff, that’s just the way it is at the highest levels of fame she probably just accepts it.

that's my guess. And I bet he is honest with her about it all.

They will end up together in marriage and die in their 70's
3/15/19 12:37 AM
10/26/05
ahey138 -
omnigath -
Purpose - She’s smart.

U silly and getting knocked out cold. 

3/15/19 3:05 AM
3/4/12
D241 - At one point I admired her. She stuck by her man in the hard times, seemed to be becoming the woman of mma with Conor's rise.

But it's quite obvious, Conor is not faithful. I can't relate to the female opportunties Conor gets, but I think it's fair to say he doesn't respect her the way he once did, ie before fame.

So my question, do you view her as weak or strong?

Is she weak to not value herself and what is fair treatment?

Is she strong to put up with Conor's chaos b/c the trade off benefits her financially?

Personally I can't help but think this is a woman who has had her self confidence beat. Why would she put up with him not being loyal?

A 10 is only a 10 in ones eyes until a fresh 10 comes along. 

3/15/19 3:06 AM
3/4/12
omnigath -
Purpose - She’s smart.

blast double and grab the first brick off my stoop 

3/15/19 7:56 AM
9/13/18

Don't feel bad for her... She popped out two fuck trophys for someone that made 100 million dollars with in the past two years. She should be set for life. In addition, as some one already said it.. She probably has side pieces at this point too. The real winner is the guy layin the pipe in her.. She looks like she enjoys anal

3/15/19 9:11 AM
12/8/15

Maybe it's not cheating. They could very easily have agreed to the fact Conor can roam. Maybe she roams. Maybe they swing, maybe they don't have sex themselves and use artificial means for family.

I think it's silly to assume about anyone's relationship and how we think they should act based on those assumptions. 

3/15/19 9:33 AM
4/2/08

Dont blame her at all. She earned it by being with him when he had nothing.

And im guessing with the length of their relationship and 2 kids, shes already legally entitled to a hefty payday even without being married.

I mean Conor would probably be in for $20K a month in child support just on that. Add in to the fact she could probably make a good case for her supporting his career goals at the expense of her own (whatever they may have been) and she never has to work anyways.

I do agree there is no way Conor is faithful. That said Conor should probably keep stuff on the low a bit better as to not embarrass the mother of his kids.

3/15/19 3:38 PM
8/13/13
The_Pundits_Ghost -
D241 - At one point I admired her. She stuck by her man in the hard times, seemed to be becoming the woman of mma with Conor's rise.

But it's quite obvious, Conor is not faithful. I can't relate to the female opportunties Conor gets, but I think it's fair to say he doesn't respect her the way he once did, ie before fame.

Is she strong to put up with Conor's chaos b/c the trade off benefits her financially?

Personally I can't help but think this is a woman who has had her self confidence beat. Why would she put up with him not being loyal?

I won’t bother reading the thread, as the title alone irritates me. 

Why the fuck would you post something like this, talking about a woman you don’t know, who isn’t a fighter, whose name really has no business coming out of your mouth. 

Its creepy, it’s obnoxious, and you should be ashamed of yourself. 

This is an example of a thread that has no business here. Perfect example of a way admins can use their judgment and delete the useless chaff. 

My fuck people are broken. Gossipy fucking muppets with too much time on their hands and no sense of good judgment. 

Calm down there stiff boy

3/15/19 3:45 PM
11/20/09
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

I won’t bother reading the thread, as the title alone irritates me. 

Why the fuck would you post something like this, talking about a woman you don’t know, who isn’t a fighter, whose name really has no business coming out of your mouth. 

Its creepy, it’s obnoxious, and you should be ashamed of yourself. 

This is an example of a thread that has no business here. Perfect example of a way admins can use their judgment and delete the useless chaff. 

My fuck people are broken. Gossipy fucking muppets with too much time on their hands and no sense of good judgment. 

I appreciate your honesty about not reading the thread.

Regarding the rest of your post, I made one post on page 2. It addresses everything you said, it's almost as if that post was directly made to future you.
3/15/19 4:24 PM
3/15/10
ahey138 -
omnigath -
Purpose - She’s smart.

Hahahaha the obese guy ain’t scared of Conor.

You'd probably die of a heart attack if he looked at you sideways.

3/15/19 7:21 PM
6/3/11
ahey138 -
omnigath -
Purpose - She’s smart.

Why do fat dudes think they're good fighters

3/15/19 9:38 PM
5/29/18

6 foot 260 got damn

Damn near 100 lbs overweight

3/16/19 4:53 AM
10/28/16
omnigath - 
Purpose - She’s smart.

6 months? ur stuck with someone before u can get to know them
3/26/19 7:11 PM
11/20/09

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/conor-mcgregor-reportedly-under-investigation-over-sexual-assault-accusations-in-ireland/?fbclid=IwAR0prljwkGGcLglPZUfpIZvZFn_Sf3n6_cftNvXdlsJhKfp4LDAlcZemUC0

3/26/19 9:04 PM
11/10/18
Region Rat -
ahey138 -
omnigath -
Purpose - She’s smart.

Why do fat dudes think they're good fighters

I think tank Abbott originally perpetuated this myth. It seemed to die out for a while, only to be brought back to life by Roy Nelson. 

3/27/19 12:31 AM
7/12/14

Thread is missing something

https://images.app.goo.gl/jSjGheYYkwhrUvDw5