What if ... Dee Devlin=Strong or Weak?

3/27/19 11:19 AM
7/15/04

3/27/19 2:10 PM
8/31/10
Angry Ram -

I bet her bumhole has taken a thrashing, since Conor has a micro peen and likes to pretend the women are guys so he prefers anal

Are you 14? 

3/27/19 2:43 PM
1/7/13

She’s hot as fuck 

3/27/19 4:47 PM
11/20/09
sgotwalks - 
Angry Ram -

I bet her bumhole has taken a thrashing, since Conor has a micro peen and likes to pretend the women are guys so he prefers anal

Are you 14? 

I enjoy his post. They stand out.
Edited: 3/27/19 9:26 PM
8/20/15
sgotwalks -
Angry Ram -

Are you 14? 

Well he isn't wrong...Conor ripped the girls butthole he raped. He also has a micropeen as evidence by his Floyd boner.

3/27/19 9:31 PM
5/10/08
The18est - 
Angry Ram -

She's a cuck, she watches from the corner while Conor and danis jerk off artem because his arms are so small 

i started dyin at "jerk off artem because his arms are so small". this might be the best post ive ever read.

3/27/19 11:31 PM
7/3/02
D241 - At one point I admired her. She stuck by her man in the hard times, seemed to be becoming the woman of mma with Conor's rise.

But it's quite obvious, Conor is not faithful. I can't relate to the female opportunties Conor gets, but I think it's fair to say he doesn't respect her the way he once did, ie before fame.

So my question, do you view her as weak or strong?

Is she weak to not value herself and what is fair treatment?

Is she strong to put up with Conor's chaos b/c the trade off benefits her financially?

Personally I can't help but think this is a woman who has had her self confidence beat. Why would she put up with him not being loyal?

No offense but, are you gay or a woman?
3/27/19 11:43 PM
1/18/06
Martin Inguensu - 
D241 - At one point I admired her. She stuck by her man in the hard times, seemed to be becoming the woman of mma with Conor's rise.

But it's quite obvious, Conor is not faithful. I can't relate to the female opportunties Conor gets, but I think it's fair to say he doesn't respect her the way he once did, ie before fame.

Is she strong to put up with Conor's chaos b/c the trade off benefits her financially?

Personally I can't help but think this is a woman who has had her self confidence beat. Why would she put up with him not being loyal?

What a fucking bigot.

Why can't he be both?
3/28/19 12:53 AM
11/20/09
Martin Inguensu - 

Are you mad b/c I didn't reply kindly to the dick pic you sent me in a message?
10/17/19 3:08 PM
11/20/09

As more time has passed since I made this thread, seems like she is weak.  Letting "her man" sex and rape women but you are too weak to not stand for it.....Weak.

10/17/19 4:09 PM
12/9/18
D241 -

As more time has passed since I made this thread, seems like she is weak.  Letting "her man" sex and rape women but you are too weak to not stand for it.....Weak.

Shouldn't you be working on that genius idea you had to make the UFC strictly tournament based? Retard

10/18/19 2:58 PM
11/20/09

The above two posters are 100% the "Dee Devlin type". You express anger and displeasure of my actions, but you aren't going to put me on ignore.
I'll keep you coming back with my long dick threads that make your insides tingle, unlike how this thread triggers you two

10/18/19 3:34 PM
3/13/02

Holy fucking shit what has this place become. You gossipy fucking little bitches lol dear gawd. 

2/12/20 5:10 PM
11/20/09

Just gonna leave this here

https://twitter.com/JonnyBones?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

2/12/20 5:29 PM
8/31/10
D241 -

No ink on his left forearm. Plus, holy skank dog! She does appear to be pleased with herself and her conquest, but no ink so I'm doubtful.

2/12/20 5:54 PM
11/20/08
sgotwalks -
D241 -

No ink on his left forearm. Plus, holy skank dog! She does appear to be pleased with herself and her conquest, but no ink so I'm doubtful.

Filmed with a front facing camera. The image is reversed.

2/12/20 6:03 PM
6/25/11

I would say that video is pretty old, his hair is pretty long and slicked back these days, thats a fade with a shorter top.

2/12/20 6:36 PM
4/27/16
RingStinger - 

I would say that video is pretty old, his hair is pretty long and slicked back these days, thats a fade with a shorter top.

probably from his 'off the rails' phase there until just under a year ago
2/12/20 6:47 PM
10/25/10
ProteinOverdrive -
sgotwalks -
D241 -

Filmed with a front facing camera. The image is reversed.

This. 

Pretty sure it's him but it's not recent. 

Makes him no less of a cunt though.

2/12/20 7:27 PM
7/10/15
Angry Ram -
Robert Thomas -
sgotwalks -
Angry Ram -

Are you 14? 

Well he isn't wrong...Conor ripped the girls butthole he raped. He also has a micropeen as evidence by his Floyd boner.

Maybe he has a long skinny cock because he also rammed a tampon into that girls fallopian tube don't forget 

fuckin lawl

2/12/20 7:49 PM
11/10/18

I'm shocked that a young, rich athlete is banging a bunch of different skanks. He's probably the first one to ever do this. Lol I think he's a fucking idiot and there's a lot to criticize him for like punching that old man. However, I just can't believe anyone cares if he's getting a bunch of pussy. The only thing bad about that video is how ugly that girl is. He should be banging much hotter women.

2/12/20 8:04 PM
11/20/09
Eskimo - 

I'm shocked that a young, rich athlete is banging a bunch of different skanks. He's probably the first one to ever do this. Lol I think he's a fucking idiot and there's a lot to criticize him for like punching that old man. However, I just can't believe anyone cares if he's getting a bunch of pussy. The only thing bad about that video is how ugly that girl is. He should be banging much hotter women.

I agree with just about all of this.  

It's just the premise of the thread was about the Dee Devlin's of the sport superstars.  Not just her, but her included.  

I just think of the reverse, like if I was dating Margot Robbie, how much and how long could I be with her knowing she fucks dudes all over the world and I'll never get her to be loyal to just me.  I don't think I would or could be with her for as long as Dee Devlin has.  

2/12/20 8:24 PM
12/15/19

Idgaf about this tmz tabloid stuff.

This has nothing to do with fighting. I dont care who conor mcgregor is banging.

2/12/20 9:38 PM
11/20/09
TerryTime - 

Idgaf about this tmz tabloid stuff.

This has nothing to do with fighting. I dont care who conor mcgregor is banging.

I'm thankful you cared enough t chime in on this thread about what you don't care about.

Thanks for caring!

2/12/20 9:46 PM
1/1/01

Just because a guy is rich doesn't mean he won't cheat with skanks given the opportunity. He'll be Hugh Grant was with Prime Elizabeth Hurler and he got caught picking up a crackhead street hooker.