What if ... Dee Devlin=Strong or Weak?

6 days ago
11/20/09
Eskimo - 

I'm shocked that a young, rich athlete is banging a bunch of different skanks. He's probably the first one to ever do this. Lol I think he's a fucking idiot and there's a lot to criticize him for like punching that old man. However, I just can't believe anyone cares if he's getting a bunch of pussy. The only thing bad about that video is how ugly that girl is. He should be banging much hotter women.

I agree with just about all of this.  

It's just the premise of the thread was about the Dee Devlin's of the sport superstars.  Not just her, but her included.  

I just think of the reverse, like if I was dating Margot Robbie, how much and how long could I be with her knowing she fucks dudes all over the world and I'll never get her to be loyal to just me.  I don't think I would or could be with her for as long as Dee Devlin has.  

6 days ago
12/15/19

Idgaf about this tmz tabloid stuff.

This has nothing to do with fighting. I dont care who conor mcgregor is banging.

6 days ago
11/20/09
TerryTime - 

This has nothing to do with fighting. I dont care who conor mcgregor is banging.

I'm thankful you cared enough t chime in on this thread about what you don't care about.

Thanks for caring!

6 days ago
1/1/01

Just because a guy is rich doesn't mean he won't cheat with skanks given the opportunity. He'll be Hugh Grant was with Prime Elizabeth Hurler and he got caught picking up a crackhead street hooker.

Edited: 5 days ago
12/15/19
D241 -
TerryTime - 

I'm thankful you cared enough t chime in on this thread about what you don't care about.

Thanks for caring!

I care about you, but not your thread.

God Bless

5 days ago
12/22/19

It seems pretty obvious at this point that they have an understanding or agreement of some kind, or she's fully accepted it. Not sure if that makes her strong or weak though. To deal with Conors lifestyle and ambitions I'd imagine there's more to her than we think though. 

5 days ago
8/13/13
KickPunchr -

It seems pretty obvious at this point that they have an understanding or agreement of some kind, or she's fully accepted it. Not sure if that makes her strong or weak though. To deal with Conors lifestyle and ambitions I'd imagine there's more to her than we think though. 

She probably gets to watch, or she gets artems BRC on the side 

5 days ago
7/19/13

Weak af. Would you want your daughter to tolerate this foolishness? Exactly..

5 days ago
12/22/19
Angry Ram -
KickPunchr -

She probably gets to watch, or she gets artems BRC on the side 

Choo choooo! 

5 days ago
1/3/20

She obviously has zero self respect!