What if ... FBI acknowledges Controlled Demolition of WTC

6/17/11 6:32 PM
1/1/01
"But it would prevent the pilots from pulling the g's they did while maneuvering the planes into position to hit those towers. ".......... Bull. Fucking. Shit. I've been a pilot for over 20 years. What you're talking about is nonsense. some airliners have AOA limiters that push the controls FORWARD if the aircraft approaches stall speed. Nice try though. Phone Post
6/17/11 6:32 PM
5/4/06
I did however source some incredibly efficient little electric motors out of Switzerland. That if setup properly, could not only power themselves. But could give me more power than my solar setup. It looks like it will be pretty easy to do using off the shelf technology and a little ingenuity.
6/17/11 6:36 PM
1/1/01
There's a tuck.
6/17/11 6:37 PM
12/12/02
Here's another incredibly efficient way of generating electricity

6/17/11 6:38 PM
5/4/06
It's called an "angle of attack limiter" or "Alpha" limiter.

You can't be a very good pilot if you don't know about this shit. As it has been law since the late 1980s for every commercial passenger jet in the air. Your military jets might not have them, because they don't need to worry about lawsuits in the military. But commercial jets have them.
6/17/11 6:42 PM
5/4/06
BaldTony - Here's another incredibly efficient way of generating electricity

That's funny, but I'm serious. These little motors that I found. Create ample torque with minimal power. (Thank God for Al Gore's little green revolution). If you were to create a generator coil and have one of these motors power it. Once it got up to speed, you could switch the motor from an outside energy source, to receiving it's power from the generator it is spinning.

And according to the math, I can create approximately 2500 times the amount of power that is needed to run the motor. Thus...Free energy.

But I haven't built it. The motors are over $1500 U.S a pop. So I sort of moved on.
6/17/11 6:45 PM
1/1/01
Yes, dingbat, AOA stands for Angle Of Attack. And AOA limiters dont limit the Gs the pilot can pull. As I stated, they push the controls F-O-R-W-A-R-D. G loading involves pulling controls B-A-C-K-W-A-R-D. Troll harder.
6/17/11 6:46 PM
5/4/06
Anyways...Enough of the free info. I want everybody to see this shit!

So get in touch with your bosses. Find the best disinfo guy in the Airforce. And get him in here. Then move this shit to the OG. And watch what happens!
6/17/11 6:49 PM
12/12/02
Thanks for the reply. I've got an honours degree in Physics. Do you mind if I call you as a witness, as I'm going to sue the University. Looks like everything they taught me was bollocks. The insurance will cover the costs for the flight, so don't worry.
6/17/11 6:50 PM
1/1/01
OBTW, AOA limiters can be disengaged in an emergency.
6/17/11 6:51 PM
1/1/01
And the tucking has begun!!!!
Edited: 6/17/11 7:05 PM
5/4/06
Oh for Christ sakes. It's a a flight computer that makes it impossible for a pilot to cause a plane to rise over the stall angle. Therefore, making it impossible for the maneuvers done on 9-11. Not to mention the fact that the plane would have been operating at almost twice it's maximum operating velocity. It was impossible. And again, that's just one little tiny piece of this puzzle. It is not the only thing that was impossible that was said to happen that day. There is a long list of impossible shit.

And no, on commercial passenger jets. The Alpha limiter can NOT be disengaged by the pilot. Those planes, could NOT have been flown by a human.

And sure BaldTony. If your university wants, I can arrange to give them a little presentation on this. For a small fee. :)
6/17/11 7:05 PM
1/1/01
^LOL! Look up the term 'stall'.  They most certainly could have manuevered the planes into the towers without approaching the stall limit.  And no, the airplane was NOT going twice as fast as it's max airspeed.  You're just making that shit up.

And YES, the Alpha limiter (which again does NOT prevent excess G loading) CAN be disengaged during an emergency.
6/17/11 7:09 PM
5/4/06
The maximum operating velocity of a Boeing 767-200 is 360 Knots with a maximum dive velocity of 410 knots. According to the National Transportation and Safety Board, the planes that hit the Trade Centers were traveling at over 510 knots.

They had to be modified. And remote piloted. That's a fact.
6/17/11 7:10 PM
5/4/06
Now move this thread back so I can slaughter you all in public!
6/17/11 7:14 PM
6/27/09
f*ck, someone step up to EM, i want to hear what he's got.

& for the record, i'm with him on this one....it's just that he's calling out the whole room & sounds like he's ready to drop the hammer.

i'm listening...

6/17/11 7:21 PM
5/4/06
Bahhh...I'm sick of waiting for pfsjkd to google a response. I'm going back to the OG.

If you disinfo guys grow some balls. I'll be there waiting for you.
6/17/11 7:45 PM
1/1/01
EvilMaster - The maximum operating velocity of a Boeing 767-200 is 360 Knots with a maximum dive velocity of 410 knots.

According to Boeing, the "typical cruise speed" of a 767-200 is 460 knots.
6/17/11 8:08 PM
1/1/01
Gee, EvilTucker lying again? Who'da thunk it? But then again, as I pointed out with his earlier posts he's only trolling with this shit. Phone Post
6/17/11 8:08 PM
5/4/06
460 knots at cruising altitude = A nice comfy ride.

410 knots at 1000 feet above sea level = Rivets popping and vibrations so bad you can't even think straight. One slight twitch on the stick and you will go careening out of control.

Ok, this is it. Want more information??...Move this shit back to the OG and I will enlighten you all.
6/17/11 8:13 PM
1/1/01
EvilMaster - 460 knots at cruising altitude = A nice comfy ride.

410 knots at 1000 feet above sea level = Rivets popping and vibrations so bad you can't even think straight. One slight twitch on the stick and you will go careening out of control.

Ok, this is it. Want more information??...Move this shit back to the OG and I will enlighten you all.

Yep, if they continued flying at that speed for a prolonged period of time, they might be in danger of crashing.

They might even have to ground the plane for extra maintenance after landing.
6/17/11 8:15 PM
1/1/01
EM furiously Googling his ass off and paraphrasing Wikipedia. The Wiki article I posted completely dismantled everything about the fall of tower 7 the consipiritards claim, hence the reason they ignore it.

EM would have you believe he is an IT expert, an engineering professional and now a pilot. Give it up kid.
Edited: 6/17/11 8:21 PM
5/4/06
The monumental amount of minuscule corrections that would be required to maintain a steady course at that speed and altitude, with instances of multiple corrections per second. It's just not possible for a human to do it. Our brains and reflexed don't work fast enough. It must be done by computer. It would be the equivalent of driving 400mph in a honda civic down a windy city street.

Pilots with 20+ years of stick time have tried similar maneuvers in simulators. And could not pull it off. On 9-11 three planes hit three targets flying in a way that no human on earth could pull off.

Go check out "Pilots for 9-11 truth", they get right into the nitty gritty of it all. And they are all professional pilots working for major airlines. Or go look up Dwain Deets. Here is his credentials...

MS Physics, MS Eng
Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center
Served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden
Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award
Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988)
Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics
Associate Fellow - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000
Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems
- Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers
Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology
37 year NASA career

He says what I say.
6/17/11 8:21 PM
5/4/06
NOW MOVE THE THREAD BACK SO I CAN CRUSH YOU IN PUBLIC DISINFO CLOWNS!!!
6/17/11 8:30 PM
1/1/01
EvilMaster - The monumental amount of minuscule corrections that would be required to maintain a steady course at that speed and altitude, with instances of multiple corrections per second. It's just not possible for a human to do it. Our brains and reflexed don't work fast enough. It must be done by computer.

And yet USAF pilots have been flying low level, high subsonic speed flights in B-52s (another Boeing product) for about 60 years now. And trust me, when they were designing the BUFF in the 40s, they didn't include a computer fly-by-wire system.