What if ... FBI acknowledges Controlled Demolition of WTC

6/17/11 8:34 PM
5/4/06
The B-52 has a maximum speed of a little over 500mph at 35,000 feet you clown.
6/17/11 8:35 PM
5/4/06
You kids are ridiculous. You are not in my league. Talk to your boss. Bring me the best that the Airforce has to offer. Let me destroy him.

I dare you!
6/17/11 8:36 PM
5/4/06
That's it. I'm going to the OG. You kids can talk to yourselves.

You get some balls, I'll be there waiting.
6/17/11 8:46 PM
1/27/04
Those plane crash photos you posted show where the pilots were TRYING to save the plane.

Why don't you look at Airdisaster.com and dig through the photo database there? They have some plane crashes where virtually NOTHING is left of the planes. And they were TRYING to save those planes.

Look at the JAL Boeing 747 that crashed into a mountain. It is still the single most deadly crash in history. That plane was all but gone.

BTW there were Boeing plane parts in the Pentagon, WHY didn't you post the photos EM?? Why were they left out?

You're theories are crap man. You aren't trying to make sense, you're posting nonsense.
6/17/11 8:49 PM
1/1/01
EvilMaster - The B-52 has a maximum speed of a little over 500mph at 35,000 feet you clown.

More like 650 mph.
6/17/11 8:55 PM
1/27/04
FedEx Flt. 705 is a prime example of a plane able to do things it WAS NOT designed to do.

The DC-10 was executing a barrel-roll at nearly 400 miles per hour—something the aircraft had never been designed to do. Peterson and Sanders were shouting “Get him! Get him!” to each other, as the three struggling men were tossed about the galley area, alternately weightless and pressed upon by three times their weight in G forces. By now, the aircraft was inverted at 19,700 feet, and the alarmed air traffic controllers in Memphis were desperately calling for Flight 705.

Tucker initiated a series of wild maneuvers. He knew he had to keep the craft’s motion unpredictable, or Calloway would simply wait for the roll to end then resume his attack. Tucker abruptly threw the yoke forward, and sent the plane into a vertical dive. He realized then that the throttle controls, located to his right, were pressed forward to their stops; he could not reach them with his limp right hand. The diving DC-10 accelerated past 500 miles per hour, then past the instruments’ capacity to register. Flight 705 was now traveling faster than any DC-10 had ever gone, and was undergoing velocity stresses that the airframe could not sustain.

Somehow, Tucker pulled from the dive, then reached across the yoke with his left hand to cut speed. At last he grabbed a radio headset and called Memphis.
6/17/11 8:56 PM
1/27/04
EvilMaster has yet to prove CRAP.

Come on man, we WANT the evidence you claim to have.
6/17/11 10:05 PM
1/1/01
"Pilots with 20 years of stick time have tried similar maneuvers in simulators. And could not pull it off. On 9-11 three planes hit three targets flying in a way that no human on earth could pull off. ".......... I know about 10 or 11 current airline pilots. They would disagree with your bullshit analysis. Phone Post
6/18/11 12:48 AM
12/3/03
ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS JUST LOOK AT THE FLIGHT 93 CRASH.

NO DEBRIS YET THEY FOUND THE PASSPORTS. LMFAO
6/18/11 1:30 AM
12/3/03
a few things that stick out

Huge amount of put options placed on AA and UA

huge amount of call options placed on Raytheon

both 1-2 days prior.

the Japanese govt. has questioned this.

Foreknowledge seems to be the most plausible at this point and virtually guaranteed as many professors and govt. analysts seem to agree.

They let it happen is entirely consistent with what the CIA has done in the past. Possibly they worked with Mossad with this because these 2 groups benefited greatly after the attacks.
6/18/11 1:34 AM
1/1/01
NO DEBRIS YET THEY FOUND THE PASSPORTS. LMFAO

Typical layman mistake. There are NUMEROUS examples of flammable materials surviving devastating fiery aircraft crashes. But that doesn't fit into your paradigm of how it went down so you conveniently ignore it.
6/18/11 1:41 AM
12/3/03
^ of course but what are the odds they are going to be the suspect's passport. Learn a little bit about statistics.

i believe they also found passports at the WTC although no bodies were recovered.

people like you who don't find the events even the least bit fishy and think every single accusation is groundless, are the real insane lunatics on this board.

6/18/11 2:02 AM
1/1/01
EvilMaster - I have flooded the OG with evidence over the years. Of course, Kirik has to delete it all so he doesn't get in trouble. So the OG gets deleted every few months now. I have also debunked every single official lie ever told. Some more than once. I have pulled apart every disinfo troll here on countless occasions.

If you missed it all. That's your loss. Not mine.

Just like when we were having rfid chips put directly into a bloodstream ala the swine flu vaccination.  So whatever happened to that grand conspiracy?
6/18/11 2:02 AM
12/3/03
like I can understand if your skeptical about some of the more fantastic theories like "controlled demoliton" or "no planes hitting the pentagon"

but enough top level intelligence officials from countries all over the world have expressed doubt and inconsistencies over various issues. Enough professional pilots have expressed doubts, even professors.

even a cursory look at the 9/11 wiki page shows dozens and dozens of respected academics questioning 9/11.

the fact that some of you cannot even entertain the possibility leads me to believe some people are paid to counter conspiracy shit on this board.

6/18/11 2:09 AM
7/15/04
daglord - f*ck, someone step up to EM, i want to hear what he's got.

& for the record, i'm with him on this one....it's just that he's calling out the whole room & sounds like he's ready to drop the hammer.

i'm listening...

So you are with the guy who openly said he was trolling the shit out of people and now has become consumed by his own troll where he can't separate reality from fantasy? Lol well done EM you are still hooking some suckers out there.
6/18/11 2:10 AM
6/27/09
EVILYOSHIDA - 

i believe they also found passports at the WTC although no bodies were recovered.

yep. the passport survived the fireball explosion (that supposedly cremated atta), flew out of his pocket, escaped the incinerated plane, then fluttered to the ground & landed within all the debris to be found in good, readable condition in the hands of investigators...within 48 hrs.
Edited: 6/18/11 2:46 AM
6/27/09
TexDeuce -
daglord - f*ck, someone step up to EM, i want to hear what he's got.

& for the record, i'm with him on this one....it's just that he's calling out the whole room & sounds like he's ready to drop the hammer.

i'm listening...

So you are with the guy who openly said he was trolling the shit out of people and now has become consumed by his own troll where he can't separate reality from fantasy? Lol well done EM you are still hooking some suckers out there.

really couldnt care less about EM said in the past about trolling to be perfectly honest & im not going to pretend i have the answers or know exactly what happened, but its been PROVEN & DOCUMENTED what people in power are capable of (& willing to do) to gain support for military action to further their agenda. why should this be so hard to believe?

i read everything that i can, when i can, when something catches my interest (print junkie). ive read enough to feel (IMO) that alot of weird sh*t went on that day to just pass it off as a coincidence. the NORAD excercises, the slow response to the threat, controlled demolition co. quickly hauling away & disposing of a sh*t ton of steel that would have obviously been evidence, Bush's brother being in charge of security of the wtc & it conveniently being 'powered down' for periods leading up to 9/11, Marvin Bush also the director the the wtc casualty insurance company (Houston Casualty) which terminated their policy right before 9/11, the israeli shipping co. that abrubtly moved out of wtc (paying a 50,000 penalty to do so), the 'dancing israelis', operation swift sword & bright star...off the top of my head.

the put & call options EY spoke of earlier.

why did they say they had could never imagine anything like this happening when they trained for almost this exact same scenario? why did they lie about not having any prior knowledge/warnings when they did?

i dont know exactly what happened & prob never will, but yeah, i doubt the 'official story'.
6/18/11 8:41 AM
12/12/02
AMR Corp had issued a profits warning just before September 11 2001, so it's not even a slight surprise that there would be a lot of put options on their stock.
6/18/11 11:48 AM
1/1/01
BaldTony - AMR Corp had issued a profits warning just before September 11 2001, so it's not even a slight surprise that there would be a lot of put options on their stock.
rule #6

watch ;)

6. The Law of Infinite Permutations: Even in the case that an infinite amount of statements are proven wrong an equally infinite amount of new statements can be made. 
6/18/11 11:51 AM
12/3/03
both AA and UA not just one, none of the other airlines had unusual put behavior.

this was something advanced in Japanse parliament in front of National Tv.

the level of put options placed was like 300-400% more than usual. hardly a case of betting against a profits warning.

also you discount the tremendous amount of calls placed on Raytheon a day or 2 before. people are stupid.

to not even acknowledge a single thing as worthy of further interest or study just proves to me there are either some very dumb people here or there are paid govt. posters.

i think a combination of both.

6/18/11 12:51 PM
12/12/02
 "to not even acknowledge a single thing as worthy of further interest or study just proves to me there are either some very dumb people here or there are paid govt. posters."

Has anything changed in the past hour that means we need to look into it again? We've had 10 years to look into it and form a conclusion.

"none of the other airlines had unusual put behavior."

If people knew in advance what was going to happen, then why? It was obvious that the entire sector was going to suffer. "The downturn after September 11 caused the collapse of Swissair, Belgium's Sabena and Australia's Ansett. Since 9/11 the American airlines United, US Airways, Northwest and Delta have all filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection from creditors"

"also you discount the tremendous amount of calls placed on Raytheon a day or 2 before"

Only Raytheon? What about all the other defence companies?
6/18/11 2:49 PM
1/1/01
 Thank you for proving my point exactly EY :)
6/19/11 12:06 PM
1/1/01
Conspiritard tactics:

1> Ignore

2> Obfuscate

3> Attack

That's it. They ignore any evidence that refutes their version, if that doesn't work they attempt to obfuscate by switching the parameters of the discussion and finally if those tactics fail they attack the opposing view, either the source of the evidence or the presenter personally.

Conspiracy theories hinge on a couple of things. The idea that those who beleive them are smarter than those who don't and the using of minutae, minor inconsistencies in stories and/or the belief that the lack of definitive "proof" that a conspiracy DOESN'T exist = definitive "proof" that a conspiracy DOES exist ie, "you can't prove that the governement didn't pull off 9-11 therefore the government MUST have". The last one is the same one used by religious zealots. they say "you can't prove god DOESN'T exist, therefore he DOES.
Edited: 6/19/11 2:37 PM
1/1/01
The last one is the same one used by religious zealots. they say "you can't prove god DOESN'T exist, therefore he DOES.

That's why I coined the term 'conspiracy fundamentalist' a few years ago. It really is a phenomenon that has much in common with radical religious belief.

1) There's a basic premise (God exists or the gubment executed 9/11). This premise is viewed as absolutely true beyond all questioning. Everything else is constructed around this premise, despite the fact that it is based solely upon faith.

2) Any little shred of evidence that tends to support the premise is acknowledged and trotted out for all to see as proof of the underlying truth of the premise.

3) Any evidence that tends to not support the premise, regardless of quality, is either ignored or purported to be part of an plot to discredit those who believe.  Because, as we all know, the premise is absolute truth. Therefore, by definition, any evidence against it MUST be false. 

You can't just be an atheist (or even an agnostic); you must be an agent of Satan. You can't just be a skeptic; you must be a paid government shill.
6/19/11 6:45 PM
8/22/07
Wow, so random pics of plane crashes is the earth shattering evidence. I'm convinced LOL. Nice tuck again EM. Still didn't debunk lasers site. Guess thats a concession on your part.