What if ... FBI acknowledges Controlled Demolition of WTC

6/15/11 6:47 PM
6/7/09
EVILYOSHIDA - it's not worth it convincing these clowns. Just write for the select few that understand. the INFO is all out there for people to see, yet no one listens.

people love the spinned version of events. It's much easier to go through life assuming the govt. is not engaging in terror campaigns against its own people.

I agree. We have seen your weak "proof" and we don't care. 

Just stop. 

6/15/11 6:47 PM
5/11/09
Sub'd Phone Post
6/15/11 6:49 PM
5/30/05
ABLE DANGER > Controlled Demos
6/15/11 6:51 PM
1/1/01
Conspiritards = mentally insane. Fact. Psychological studies have shown it.
6/15/11 6:58 PM
5/4/06
The only people who call this stuff a conspiracy theory these days are military kids, brainwashed bible thumpers and paid disinfo anti-truth trolls. The vast majority of the world's population understands that 9-11 was a self inflicted wound now. Whether they have the balls to admit it out loud or not.
6/15/11 7:04 PM
9/8/02
EvilMaster - The only people who call this stuff a conspiracy theory these days are military kids, brainwashed bible thumpers and paid disinfo anti-truth trolls. The vast majority of the world's population understands that 9-11 was a self inflicted wound now. Whether they have the balls to admit it out loud or not.

You can't actually believe this can you? I saw A LOT of people out celebrating the death of OBL. This would strike me as odd, because according to you, MOST knew 9/11 was an inside job...

please explain the cheering of a man who, according to you AND most the public (lol) did nothing wrong.
6/15/11 7:04 PM
1/1/01

"1st quarter or early 2nd quarter 2009. The U.S economy will collapse. Shortly there after, martial law will be declared and the military will start disarming Americans while squashing protests. Like I have been warning you people for the last year. I wasn't kidding back then and I am not kidding now.

Are you prepared? "

-Evil Master

12/19/08

6/15/11 7:06 PM
6/7/09
EvilMaster - The only people who call this stuff a conspiracy theory these days are military kids, brainwashed bible thumpers and paid disinfo anti-truth trolls. The vast majority of the world's population understands that 9-11 was a self inflicted wound now. Whether they have the balls to admit it out loud or not.

lol

Complete bullshit. 
6/15/11 7:21 PM
7/7/07
In order for a building to fall on it's own footprint, every single supportbeam would have to fail at the EXACT same time. Otherwise, the building would fall like a tree. This doesn't happen in conventional fires. But it does happen in controlled demos.

1500 plus certified engineers say the buildings were brought down with explosives and not fire. Some of them are demo experts.

I'll believe these guys over anyone who wasn't smart enough to figure this out on their own, after 10 years....
Edited: 6/15/11 7:26 PM
5/4/06
jcblass - You can't actually believe this can you? I saw A LOT of people out celebrating the death of OBL. This would strike me as odd, because according to you, MOST knew 9/11 was an inside job...

please explain the cheering of a man who, according to you AND most the public (lol) did nothing wrong.

A LOT of people as compared to what? You saw an isolated crowd of a few thousand people on TV or in a group somewhere. What does that mean? There is hundreds of millions of people in America alone.

Bible thumpers are typically low I.Q blind followers. They believe what they see on tv, as they don't know any better. Because of their blind faith, they are taught since they are very young that questioning authority is a sin. This group is blind to evidence. They consider scientific evidence of any kind to be evil. These are people who lol and rofl and then go silent fairly quickly when you go over their heads with evidence.

Military Kids these kids are working within a heavily compartmentalized environment. They are told what to do and what to think by their superiors. And that's all they know. Most of the kids working for the Air-Force internet disinfo groups, are incredibly brainwashed low I.Q kids. Most have never even read a book without superheros in it in their entire lives. They don't care if what they say is right or wrong. They just do what they are told and pick up their paycheck. These are the guys who call people names, ridicule and gangup on people. Ignore evidence and just keep name calling to sidetrack a discussion.

Disinfo Anti-Truth Trolls these guys usually know the truth. But they don't give a shit about right or wrong. Or about their country. They only care that they can get paid for lying to their fellow Americans. They are dirt. Usually into drugs or other illegal activity as well. They have no problem helping to destroy their own country, because they don't care about anything but themselves. These are the guys who try to debunk, who try to argue with pseudo-evidence. Who push the official story. Then when they get destroyed with evidence, they fall back to name calling and other disruptive methods.
6/15/11 7:26 PM
12/9/09
Wait, you can get paid for trolling?!?! Where do I sign up?
6/15/11 7:34 PM
4/5/10
well well well...I think 1,2 and 7 were "conventional" demos but some kind of nukes or energy weapons were used to vaporize/pulverize the buildings (while destroying evidence) Phone Post
6/15/11 7:39 PM
7/15/04
pfsjkd - 

"1st quarter or early 2nd quarter 2009. The U.S economy will collapse. Shortly there after, martial law will be declared and the military will start disarming Americans while squashing protests. Like I have been warning you people for the last year. I wasn't kidding back then and I am not kidding now.

Are you prepared? "

-Evil Master

12/19/08

Lol. I can't help but wonder how fucking weird and mentally off some of these people (EM, EY, etc.) are in the real world.
6/15/11 7:45 PM
7/13/09
imm sure its pretty easy to rig 3 buildings with explosives without the thousands of people who work and visit there daily noticing any out of the ordinary
Edited: 6/15/11 7:54 PM
1/1/01
 well well well...I think 1,2 and 7 were "conventional" demos but some kind of nukes or energy weapons were used to vaporize/pulverize the buildings (while destroying evidence)

Well, well, what?? Did you read the report? MR BIG1 pulled a boner AGAIN on understanding what he's posting about.

P.S. The controlled demo crowd are nutty enough. There is absolutely ZERO evidence that nukes (or even crazier yet; 'energy weapons') were used.
6/15/11 7:52 PM
12/26/09
 this is what i know....9/10 i was sitting outside in my backyard...beautiful day 20 miles from lower manhattan...all of a sudden 5 black helicopters hold in formation (closer to the city than i was) facing manhattan--i watched them for about 10 minutes...they didn't move....thought the whole thing was weird...never saw that before, never saw it afterwards...9/11 nightmare less than 24 hours later...had to be military/intelligence...
6/15/11 8:20 PM
6/11/11
I feel bad for Americans.

You people have to listen to shit like this for years now, while trying to get over a terrible event in your history.

While the misinformed "EvilTwins" google "9/11, TRUTH, BOMBS, REPTILE FETISH" all day, just to jump on the OG to shout..

LOOK!! I FOUND THE TRUTH!! DON'T ASK FOR A LINK THOUGH!!
Edited: 6/15/11 9:10 PM
1/1/01
It is useless to argue with EM and his ilk. Even when confronted with irrefutable proof or evidence they will refuse to believe they are wrong. All conspiritards cling to their beliefs because it gives them a sense of superiority. That they are smarter than the "sheeple" and only they and those like them can "see" the "truth".

The 1500 enigineers? How many of them were structural?

No matter what evidence is presented that refutes a conspiritards belief they will dismiss it as irelevant or suspect.
Edited: 6/15/11 9:08 PM
5/18/09
ahh the morons of the CT. they're such an interesting group. no matter how badly they're proven wrong they have this knack of completely ignoring the facts and forcing their retarded theories on other people.

Course that ability is why they start the conspiratard threads anyway.

Most common retort when called on it? couple of them.

I'm not a conspiracy theorists and until i read this i wasn't sure what i believed

and

I'm the last guy that buys into conspiracies, but here I go anyway.

They run wild, but fish and game is considering having a conspiratard hunting season where anyone accused of things like this with absolutely no viable evidence can hunt down the dummy that started it with frozen paint balls filled with itching powder for the first two weeks of October. But all successful shots must be tagged.

Revenue from licensing will go toward mental health facilities to try rehabilitating the tards
6/15/11 9:08 PM
5/30/05
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSTip84eIfw
6/15/11 9:11 PM
5/30/05
Humphrey - ahh the morons of the CT. they're such an interesting group. no matter how badly they're proven wrong they have this knack of completely ignoring the facts and forcing their retarded theories on other people.

I'm not a conspiracy theorists and until i read this i wasn't sure what i believed

and

They run wild, but fish and game is considering having a conspiratard hunting season where anyone accused of things like this with absolutely no viable evidence can hunt down the dummy that started it with frozen paint balls filled with itching powder for the first two weeks of October. But all successful shots must be tagged.

Revenue from licensing will go toward mental health facilities to try rehabilitating the tards

So you are for assaulting people that you disagree with? It's good to know Nazis are still out there I guess.
6/15/11 9:12 PM
5/30/05

6/15/11 9:30 PM
5/9/07
cottonzway - All of the controlled demo stuff ruined 9/11 truth IMO.

huh?

WTC 7 is about as smoking gun as it gets.
6/15/11 9:31 PM
5/18/09
cottonzway - 
Humphrey - ahh the morons of the CT. they're such an interesting group. no matter how badly they're proven wrong they have this knack of completely ignoring the facts and forcing their retarded theories on other people.

and

So you are for assaulting people that you disagree with? It's good to know Nazis are still out there I guess.

fantastic example of you morons take things that are said and try to establish something that was clearly not meant to be real.

THAT is the problem with you idiots. the second problem is I honestly believe you don't realize how dumb you are.
6/15/11 9:37 PM
5/30/05
U mad?