6/15/11 9:37 PM
5/30/05
I think he mad.
Edited: 6/15/11 9:37 PM
5/30/05
Lighten up, Adolf.
6/15/11 10:05 PM
1/27/04
Most 9/11 conspiracy people only show you the east side and north side of WTC 7 but it is the south side of the building that was damaged by the debris from WTC 1 and it is the west side of the building where the smoke was pouring out of.

Conspiracy Folks.... Why is that???

Why do you fail to show the area that is heavily damaged??
Edited: 6/15/11 10:07 PM
1/27/04
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/WTC7Corner.jpg<br /><br />

http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm
6/15/11 10:11 PM
1/27/04
It amazes me the key and critical information they choose to leave out.
6/15/11 10:17 PM
1/27/04
Same with the Pentagon...

If you Google "plane parts in pentagon" you will find the photos of a Boeing Airplane inside of the building.

Amazing huh?

Why leave out that kind of evidence in your theories?

I am guessing it would squash your theories?
6/15/11 10:22 PM
5/30/05
lazermonkey - It amazes me the key and critical information they choose to leave out.

I would agree with this. In particular on subjects that neither side wants to address as an actual discussion instead of this repeated shit over and over again.
6/15/11 10:43 PM
7/13/09
lazermonkey - Same with the Pentagon...

If you Google "plane parts in pentagon" you will find the photos of a Boeing Airplane inside of the building.

Amazing huh?

Why leave out that kind of evidence in your theories?

I am guessing it would squash your theories?

well the obvious answer to this is the goverment made a cruise missle out of parts from a boeing airplane, they even made it resemble a airplane. i mean they can't just have a missle flying around hitting the pentagon or else that would be too obvious that it was a inside job.
the cameras around the pentagon didnt get a good look at the missle but there are some good shots of the 2 that hit the trade centers, i mean they look alot like planes i can see how people can get confused by this and believe that accual airplanes were used in these attacks
6/15/11 11:34 PM
6/11/11
cottonzway - I think he mad.

Mad / Adjective
1. Mentally ill; insane: "he felt as if he were going mad".
2. (of a person, conduct, or an idea) Extremely foolish or ill-advised: "he had some mad idea". More »
Dictionary.com

No cotton, I think you're Mad.
6/15/11 11:40 PM
5/30/05
thundabolt - 

Mad / Adjective
2. (of a person, conduct, or an idea) Extremely foolish or ill-advised: "he had some mad idea". More »
Dictionary.com

Some new troll account thinks I'm mad when he doesn't even know what my views are. lol
6/15/11 11:54 PM
6/11/11
cottonzway - 
thundabolt - 

Mad / Adjective
Dictionary.com

Some new troll account thinks I'm mad when he doesn't even know what my views are. lol

You haven't made your views clear here?? With two video links that point towards an alleged cover up of information relating to this topic.
Along with lashing out at someone that doesn't agree with you, calling them a nazi.
You made yourself clear I think. But if you want to clear the air more, I wouldn't mind hearing your whole view.
6/16/11 12:12 AM
5/30/05
thundabolt - 
cottonzway - 
thundabolt - 

Mad / Adjective
Dictionary.com

You haven't made your views clear here?? With two video links that point towards an alleged cover up of information relating to this topic.
Along with lashing out at someone that doesn't agree with you, calling them a nazi.
You made yourself clear I think. But if you want to clear the air more, I wouldn't mind hearing your whole view.

I called someone a Nazi for wishing harm on people that they don't agree with on a subject. I mean, THAT is mentally ill even if it was a joke because it shows they are fucked up people IMO.

What are those videos about? See, I bet you think I am arguing FOR the actual controlled demos shit when I am not. Most people don't deal with this topic without getting into wasting a lot of time trying to convince each other about subjects that have been repeated over and over again that lead to nowhere. My view is there are a lot of things not being addressed by EITHER side each time the 9/11 topic comes up in general, ABLE DANGER being one of them.
6/16/11 12:29 AM
6/11/11
I agree people just beat the dead horse on this topic, I try not to comment/argue about it unless someone brings up something new.

And I did assume you for the controlled demos shit, the videos just seemed like more fodder for theorists to draw "COVER UP" from
6/16/11 12:39 AM
5/30/05
I personally do not think the towers were demoed or that anything other then a plane hit the Pentagon. It took me YEARS to change my mind back to that.

That does not mean I at all am comfortable with the 9/11 Commission Report or what people here who "debunk" all of these topics say when I bring up things like ABLE DANGER. I don't know who did 9/11 or all of the details, but I know there is a hell of a lot simply ignored by people who take very extreme positions on either side of it. I've tried to have a legit discussion on this several times and either it gets ignored, I'm called a "shill", or some "debunker" goes right into that mode on the controlled demo type of shit that I am not even talking about or believe in because they already have their reply scripted in their head to do that on anyone who questions this topic.
6/16/11 1:03 AM
12/31/06
cottonzway - I personally do not think the towers were demoed or that anything other then a plane hit the Pentagon. It took me YEARS to change my mind back to that.

That does not mean I at all am comfortable with the 9/11 Commission Report or what people here who "debunk" all of these topics say when I bring up things like ABLE DANGER. I don't know who did 9/11 or all of the details, but I know there is a hell of a lot simply ignored by people who take very extreme positions on either side of it. I've tried to have a legit discussion on this several times and either it gets ignored, I'm called a "shill", or some "debunker" goes right into that mode on the controlled demo type of shit that I am not even talking about or believe in because they already have their reply scripted in their head to do that on anyone who questions this topic.

i agree with this.

i don't get why people say conspiracy when people ask/have questions?

con·spir·a·cy? ?/k?n?sp?r?si/ Show Spelled
[kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA

–noun, plural -cies.
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
6/16/11 1:20 AM
12/31/06
Pet Sounds - Conspiracy theorists are the biggest misinformation agents and fear mongers out there. All they try to do is scare people through their bullshit.

so what do you call people that have questions?
6/16/11 1:24 AM
9/22/05
Wow Phone Post
6/16/11 1:58 AM
1/1/01
Clearing the area out ahead of time...detonations going off...windows blowing out...falling into its own footprint.

Looks like a controlled demolition.
Edited: 6/16/11 10:46 AM
5/4/06
EvilMaster - Bible thumpers are typically low I.Q blind followers. They believe what they see on tv, as they don't know any better. Because of their blind faith, they are taught since they are very young that questioning authority is a sin. This group is blind to evidence. They consider scientific evidence of any kind to be evil. These are people who lol and rofl and then go silent fairly quickly when you go over their heads with evidence.

Military Kids these kids are working within a heavily compartmentalized environment. They are told what to do and what to think by their superiors. And that's all they know. Most of the kids working for the Air-Force internet disinfo groups, are incredibly brainwashed low I.Q kids. Most have never even read a book without superheros in it in their entire lives. They don't care if what they say is right or wrong. They just do what they are told and pick up their paycheck. These are the guys who call people names, ridicule and gangup on people. Ignore evidence and just keep name calling to sidetrack a discussion.

Disinfo Anti-Truth Trolls these guys usually know the truth. But they don't give a shit about right or wrong. Or about their country. They only care that they can get paid for lying to their fellow Americans. They are dirt. Usually into drugs or other illegal activity as well. They have no problem helping to destroy their own country, because they don't care about anything but themselves. These are the guys who try to debunk, who try to argue with pseudo-evidence. Who push the official story. Then when they get destroyed with evidence, they fall back to name calling and other disruptive methods.

So as I expected, you can read this thread and see who fits into which category that I listed above as clear as day. This is a site about MMA, it is absolutely flooded with military, law enforcement, government people. And it is also a major public forum, so it is packed right full of disinfo tool bags.

But here's a challenge to the disinfo tool bags. I have a few hours to spare. So lets see what you got.

Post your absolute best info regarding 9-11. The kind of info that you think is ironclad. That can't be debunked. That will absolutely convince anybody that reads it, that 9-11 was in fact done by a group of towel head terrorists. End this discussion for us with your indisputable facts.

But know this...Anything you post, I will immediately destroy with real facts.

K...Go!
6/16/11 10:47 AM
1/1/01
EvilMaster: Trolling hard since '06.
Edited: 6/16/11 10:48 AM
5/4/06
Bring it on Tomato Can. Your a big disinfo type. So post your best bit, I'll pwn you into Bolivia with real facts instantly.
6/16/11 10:51 AM
5/4/06
Get on the phone, bring in the best fucken disinfo guy you got. I'll make him my bitch, right here in this thread. You guys like talking shit and calling names, now here is your chance. Head to head with the mighty EvilMaster. Who's got the balls??
6/16/11 10:55 AM
5/4/06
I've got about 2 hours, lets see him destroy me on anything 9-11 related. Here's his chance.

*Taps Foot Impatiently*
6/16/11 11:08 AM
12/3/03
evil master is about to dish out some major punishment. I don't think Tomato can will be up to the challenge. too scared me thinks.
6/16/11 11:33 AM
1/1/01
ceiling_cat - 
MR BIG1 - 
ceiling_cat - I acknowledge this thread. That doesn't mean I believe anything in it. Unfortunately that is exactly what the FBI thinks of your evidence.

lol ok
Apparently you've never gotten a letter from lawyers or the government before. They tend to be very polite, concilliatory, and non-committal. That letter amounts to nothing more than: "we got your letter" the rest is just empty platitudes designed to head off further communication from people they don't want to hear from, like you. Im not saying I discount the 911 truth movement, I actually think there's a lot to it, this is just isn't anything to get excited about and it doesn't mean what you seem to think it means.
ceiling_cat is exactly correct.  The office of the assistant director responded, only saying it was being forwarded for examination (I'm sure it went into the circular file), and the statement "thorough research and analysis" is meaningless.  It is just a device used to keep people from sending in more useless crap.  Applying that statement to legitimizing the theory advanced in the DVD is not logical, it is pathological.