What if ... FBI acknowledges Controlled Demolition of WTC

6/16/11 11:37 AM
12/13/02
sub'd
6/16/11 11:39 AM
1/1/01
Information - 
EvilMaster - Bring it on Tomato Can. Your a big disinfo type. So post your best bit, I'll pwn you into Bolivia with real facts instantly.

LOL

I've never really gotten along with Tomato Can, but he'd destroy you in an argument. Literally leave you crying sweet, salty tears into the cereal your mom makes you every morning.

Please, like I'm going to waste my time arguing with the OG's preeminent uber-troll? I think not.
6/16/11 11:46 AM
5/4/06
Wise decision Tomato Can.

So anybody else wanna open this shit up?? I got about an hour left.
6/16/11 11:47 AM
5/23/05
Later Phone Post
6/16/11 11:48 AM
12/3/03
if 9/11 wasn't a false flag it would be the exception not the norm.

whenever a big country wants to attack a little country they set up false flags as justification.

think about it. you think a little shrimp kid in elementary school is gonna provoke a big and buff middle school student? of course not.

same thing with countries. these dictators are living MARVELOUS lives full of luxury. they would never engage in any action that would result in them losing that luxurious life. this is why NEARLY ALL US excuses for aggression in the middle east are fake!

use logic people.

what does any ME dictator have to gain by doing bad things to the US? so they don't. the US has to make shit up.

same thing with 9/11 EVEN A FOOL knows it was an inside job.

DO NOT BE DISTRACTED by the twin towers. the key is WTC7. that thing imploding on itself is proof of fakery. no building esp. one designed as well and as sturdily just implodes onitself due to fire and receiving no impact.

so frustrating to see so many dumbasses out there. the real CT are the people who don't believe in this shit.

6/16/11 11:48 AM
12/3/03
Tomato Can - 
Information - 
EvilMaster - Bring it on Tomato Can. Your a big disinfo type. So post your best bit, I'll pwn you into Bolivia with real facts instantly.

LOL

I've never really gotten along with Tomato Can, but he'd destroy you in an argument. Literally leave you crying sweet, salty tears into the cereal your mom makes you every morning.

Please, like I'm going to waste my time arguing with the OG's preeminent uber-troll? I think not.

massive fucking dicktuck. MASSIVE.

6/16/11 11:49 AM
12/3/03
EvilMaster - Wise decision Tomato Can.

hey evil. what are the 3 most effective pieces of evidence that I can use to prove 9/11 was an inside job.

what would be your top 3. ideally they could be explained to a 3rd grader.

6/16/11 11:49 AM
12/17/06
"ceiling_cat - I acknowledge this thread. That doesn't mean I believe anything in it. Unfortunately that is exactly what the FBI thinks of your evidence."

FTW!
6/16/11 11:53 AM
1/1/01
"one designed as well and as sturdily just implodes onitself due to fire and receiving no impact."........... Then you're not talking about WTC 7. It received SIGNIFICANT impact. As stated earlier, 'truthers' always conveniently forget the picture showing the damage done to it before it fell. Nice try but fail. Phone Post
6/16/11 11:53 AM
12/9/09
EvilMaster - Wise decision Tomato Can.

I would but I'm still waiting for approval for my last troll invoice. gotta get paid, I hope you understand.
6/16/11 11:55 AM
5/4/06
ceiling_cat - I would but I'm still waiting for approval for my last troll invoice. gotta get paid, I hope you understand.

Totally understandable.

I'll come back to your question EvilYoshida.
6/16/11 11:55 AM
7/28/02
Heimbach goes on to assess
Gage's presentation as "...backed by thorough research and analysis."
6/16/11 12:00 PM
12/3/03
also what I want you to do is to read this book called

Legacy of Ashes, a history of the CIA. it is written by a pulitzer prize winning NYT journalist and is based on 50,000 CIA documents and 500 hrs. of interviews with former CIA directors.

it documents HUNDREDS of scams, conspiracies, false flags etc. that the US engaged in. funding drug dealers, dictators blah blah blah.

after reading this and not contesting what is written in that book, is it INCONCEIVABLE that the US would do similar things in regards to 9/11?

is it that out there or outlandish in light of the fact that the US has been caught engaging in this behavior time and time again!

I mean the CIA has admitted that they used koreans to start postwar Japan. and koreans are still running the country to this day. If they can pull off a coup of that magnitude in japan without 99% of the world knowing about it, they can certainly pull off a fake 9/11 incident or even a fake moon landing.

remember IT IS virtually impossible to hide evidence or hide conspiracies, that is why these things come to light. for the powers that be, they don't really care if the evidence is out there, all they have to do is prevent the MSM from reporting it. it's really that simple.

6/16/11 12:12 PM
1/1/01
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Tomato Can - 
Information - 

LOL

massive fucking dicktuck. MASSIVE.

WOULD YOU FUCK ME? I'D FUCK ME. I'D FUCK ME SO HARD.

Seriously though, it makes perfect sense that a moron such as yourself, who harbors a desperate need to believe he's a deep thinker, would be into this sort of thing.
6/16/11 12:21 PM
12/3/03
^ I'm not a deep thinker at all. I'm just parroting facts most of the time. Known facts. None of the stuff I say or assert takes any intelligence to understand, just an unbiased non brainwashed mind.

6/16/11 12:48 PM
1/1/01
Well then why don't you read into the "facts" on what rigging a large building for controlled demolition entails, and then get back to me.
Edited: 6/16/11 12:57 PM
5/4/06
Welp, time is up. Over 2 friggin hours and not a single disinfo toolbag accepting my challenge. This is the smartest thing these disinfo anti-truth goons ever did here. I don't care who you are, going head to head with me on 9-11 is just suicide. And they know it, so props to them for knowing that it was a battle they couldn't win. I have the truth, logic, science, mountains of evidence and the laws of physics on my side. And they just have the official lies. The cards are stacked against them, it's a debate that they could never win. All they can do is call people names and side track discussions with nonsense. That's it. Nothing more.

So I accept their surrender.

P.s: I'll come back to your question EvilYoshida. I gotta head out for now. Plus, I have to think about that. Narrowing the volumes of evidence down to 3 simple points is something I have never done before. I usually just flood people with so much evidence that they would have to be retarded to not see the reality of the situation. Or I debunk the official lies one by one until they have no other arguments and have to see reality. Narrowing it down to 3 simple points may not be possible?? We'll see.
6/16/11 12:52 PM
12/3/03
Tomato Can - Well then why don't you read into the "facts" on what rigging a large building for controlled demolition entails, and then get back to me.

Well my facts are governmental admittance of issues. So i don't include 9/11 in my list of "facts"

But there is enough evidence for 9/11 false flag to make it HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS.

i think the govt. will admit it just like they admitted it with the gulf of tonkin 20-30 years later.

Like I said if you read the history of the CIA and what they have admitted to doing, 9/11 is peanut butter.

6/16/11 1:30 PM
1/1/01
The government will admit WHAT exactly?

Like I said, the "controlled demolition" idea is pure nonsense on face value and if you give it any credence you are a fucking idiot. That's all there is to it.

The CIA must have a team of wizards working around the clock casting "cloak of obliviousness" spells on the thousands of office workers who didn't bother to notice the fact that the building they work in was being gutted and rigged with explosives for the weeks leading up to 9/11.
6/16/11 3:33 PM
10/31/07
"You want the truth?! You can't HANDLE the truth!!!"

And sadly, in this case it might totally be true :(
6/16/11 3:55 PM
8/22/07
Wow this should be good. So much evidence that it cant be distilled into only 3 points. Kinda seems like a tuck in itself lol.
6/16/11 3:56 PM
8/22/07
Gulf of Tonkin is the evidence for 9/11? Gotcha.
6/16/11 4:15 PM
4/2/08
Didn't several of the 9/11 commission members already admit that their official investigation was a whitewash?
6/16/11 4:31 PM
7/28/02
Heimbach goes on to assess
Gage's presentation as "...backed by thorough research and analysis."
6/16/11 4:31 PM
7/28/02
GSpenn fan - Didn't several of the 9/11 commission members already admit that their official investigation was a whitewash?

yEP