What if ... FBI acknowledges Controlled Demolition of WTC

Edited: 6/17/11 5:04 AM
1/1/01
 I'm happy to know that every single 9/11 thread has this happen, will continue to happen and you won't ever get facetime with your bullshit without having it riddled with people making sure bullshit doesn't get across. :) Take this shit to some conspiracy forum where you can circlejerk, it ain't happening here  - hasn't happened in the past and won't happen in the future.

6/17/11 5:48 AM
5/4/06
^ Spoken like a true airforce trained anti-american delusional scum bag.

I have personally slaughtered you a dozen times on 9-11 facts. I have left you sitting there looking and feeling like a complete idiot countless times. And you know it. You don't even attempt to debate with me anymore, because you know I will destroy you.

You motherfuckers who think it's cool to hide the truth by spewing nonsense into these threads. Who lie through your teeth. To help the fucking scum that is destroying your own country cover their tracks. Are a bunch of fucken idiots. Just flat out fucken brain dead idiots.

Mountains of evidence. Thousands of whistle blowers. The laws of physics, Engineers, scientists, military, law enforcement, forensic evidence, thousands of hours of videos, thousands and thousands of documents and common sense trump all your bullshit. 100%. Any free court on earth would hand in a guilty verdict based on 10% of the fucking evidence alone.

Road Warrior Fin has just proven what kind of scum he is. He thinks it's great that trolls attack threads to hide the truth. He thinks it's great that his country is being destroyed. He thinks it's great that your military is spread thin around the world and has slaughtered millions of innocent civilians and stolen their natural resources over a blatant false flag operation. He fucking loves it!! He thinks he is important, he feels that he is one of them because he works to cover up the truth.

While the truth is, he's just an airforce kid and the people responsible for this shit would kill him and his whole family without giving a shit at all. Not at all. He is in fact considered an enemy by the people he is trying to protect. And will be dealt with in the exact same way that is planned for the rest of the American population. No different, no special treatment, no mercy.

Low I.Q gullible Americans like Fin, pitted against other Americans. That's fucking awesome. Americans working to destroy America. :(
6/17/11 6:00 AM
5/4/06
Come on Fin. Prove to me that 9-11 was in fact done by fucking towel head terrorists. DO IT!! Lets see what you got, give me your indisputable explanation for this shit. You vs Me, one on one.

And then sit back and watch me rape you with the truth. I'll give you a full blown truth enema right here in front of everybody.

Your an airforce computer nerd. You've worked hard to cover this shit up for years. So lets see you go head to head with me.

Do it Fin...Prove it was really towel head terrorists with box cutters!!!
6/17/11 6:08 AM
5/4/06
Call it in Fin!! Get the best fucken disinfo guy that the airforce has. Get them to log in via your account. And let them give me the ironclad explanation!. Let them convince me that some fucken third world country goat herding towel heads armed with box cutters thwarted the might of the entire U.S military defense system on that day.

I'm waiting!
6/17/11 6:16 AM
1/27/04
Vitor29 - 
lazermonkey - Ok Conspiracy Geniuses...

What happened on 9/11/2001?

Give us the "official story" you guys have cooked up in your own minds.

I am sure everyone is curious as to what happened. I mean, after all, you guys were there, right?

Could it be any less plausible then the conspiracy theory the government cooked up? A bunch of cave dwellers hijacked planes coincidentally on a day when NORAD just happened to be running drills for exactly such an attack and NORAD stands down. Then passports are found almost immediately in the tonnes and tonnes of rubble, passports that just so happened to be virtually undamaged and conveniently placed. Then OBL gets blames immediately, yet the FBI never lists him as wanted for the the most horrific crime ever to take place on American soil. Let's not forget the numerous officials on the 9/11 investigation said the report was a white wash and the government was hiding shit.

If that wasn't the official government story and someone told you that is what happened you would most likely look at them as if they were retarded. So believing in the official conspiracy theory really makes you just as foolish as the people you mock.

I do not believe in some "Official Government Story" I believe what anyone with a normal thinking mind believes.

We were attacked by people who want us DEAD, the ones who will cut off your head with a dull steak knife if given the chance to do so.

I also don't believe the Conspiracy Theory folks and their stories which have more holes than one can imagine.

I believe in what is LOGICAL, not some BS which has been spun to try and convince everyone that the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT orchestrated 9/11/2001

Why don't you Conspiracy Folks go and DEBUNK what is on this site here >>> http://www.debunking911.com/

They actually show how the Conspiracy Community works, how they take things out of context, how they edit conversations, videos etc. to fit their own "theory" so they can try to pollute the general public with their BS.

PLEASE. Go to that site, prove them wrong.

Tell us how the photos of the Boeing Aircraft parts in the Pentagon are all BS. How the list of witness accounts I posted a page or two back are all BS.

This crap gets O L D. It is the same old drivel over and over and over and over again.

You guys don't prove crap, you just spew crap.

Are you forgetting how many innocent AMERICANS lost their lives that day?

I really do not understand what kind of agenda the Conspiracy Community is trying to push? But it stinks, it stinks so bad it makes anyone with half a brain sick.

I feel sorry for those of you who live a life where you believe your Government would do such HORRIBLE things.

So go here. Prove them wrong. I am sure they will welcome any real and damning evidence you guys have against the Government.

http://www.debunking911.com/

6/17/11 6:18 AM
5/4/06
I wanna believe it Fin!! I want to believe that it was done by some fucking towel head Muslim freaks!! I want to believe that fin! I'm not even kidding, I am fucking dead serious. Make me believe it! Help me Fin. I am tired of thinking this way, I want to be able to believe that you are on the right side.

So just explain it Fin. Or get somebody to come here and explain it for you. I want the truth. I want to be able to relax and put this shit out of my fucken mind once and for all. I want to really believe without question. That 9-11 was an attack on our freedom by fucking towel head terrorists who hate us.

HELP ME BELIEVE IT FIN!

Straighten me out. You prove it to me, and I'll go back to the military tomorrow and never look back again. I will join you in setting people straight. All you have to do is prove it to me.
6/17/11 6:37 AM
1/1/01

Before everyone gets worried about EvilTucker, let's take a trip down memory lane and just see all the 'raping' he's done to the truth:

"From: EvilMaster Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 12 hours ago
Edited: 04/17/09 11:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up

Pfftttt...I got half the OG stock piling food and buying gold bars. My over the top conspiracy theorist shtick is the stuff of legend!!

LEGEND!!"

That little gem is just to let you know that despite his prolific rants on the subject he really doesn't take any of this shit seriously.

Then you have little items like this where he really started to strain his credibility:

"1st quarter or early 2nd quarter 2009. The U.S economy will collapse. Shortly there after, martial law will be declared and the military will start disarming Americans while squashing protests. Like I have been warning you people for the last year. I wasn't kidding back then and I am not kidding now.

Are you prepared? "

-Evil Master

12/19/08

6/17/11 6:37 AM
5/4/06
Come on Fin. I know you are reading this. I'm so tired! I've spent the better part of the last decade trying to convince myself that the official story is real. I just can't fucken do it. It just doesn't make any sense. I need help, I need somebody to just fucken explain it to me in a way that makes sense fin. Do that for me. Make me believe it, fill my heart with fucking rage against these towel head cock suckers. Make me want revenge Fin.
6/17/11 6:38 AM
1/1/01

Then things really started to get silly with shit like this:

"From: EvilMaster  
Posted: 10/4/08 4:00 PM

Well ok then. 30 day screen name bet that Bush will stay President by the date that he is supposed to hand over power he will declare marshal law or use some other excuse to cancel the whole deal. Not the date that the election is tallied.

Deal?"

6/17/11 6:39 AM
5/4/06
You do it pfsjkd. You're a military disinfo troll as well. Help me get my head straight. Convince me and I will join you.
6/17/11 6:45 AM
5/4/06
There, I took you off ignore pfsjkd. You can talk straight to me now. Just give me the explanation please. I'm ready for it. Make me believe!
6/17/11 6:48 AM
1/1/01

And then, to really cap things off, he just went WAAAYYYY over the fucking top with this one:

"From: EvilMaster  
Posted: 1 hour ago
Edited: 11/07/08 4:01 PM

Also....They will be turning off fuel for America, which will cause almost an immediate Food shortage to really bring America too its knees and get the culling of minorities, poor, handicapped, aged etc....Underway.

I expect between 120-180 million dead in America by May. :("

6/17/11 6:50 AM
5/4/06
That's it?? Shit I wrote back in 2008 about what was on track to happen. But didn't because the situation changed. That's your explanation??
6/17/11 7:05 AM
1/27/04
EvilMaster - That's it?? Shit I wrote back in 2008 about what was on track to happen. But didn't because the situation changed. That's your explanation??

So what you're saying is... we shouldn't believe what you say?

I am quite sure that is what you're saying.

It is obvious you and your conspiracy friends were wrong and you will always be wrong.

6/17/11 7:08 AM
5/4/06
*Sigh*

Amateur disinfo clowns without a clue. That's what we are dealing with here. Just children who don't know any better. :(

Since it is obvious that nobody can explain 9-11 to me. I guess I was right then. All the evidence that proves that it was done by the American government. With help from Saudi Arabia and Israel. Is accurate. We're fucked. :(
6/17/11 7:10 AM
1/27/04
EvilMaster - *Sigh*

Amateur disinfo clowns without a clue. That's what we are dealing with here. Just children who don't know any better. :(

Since it is obvious that nobody can explain 9-11 to me. I guess I was right then. All the evidence that proves that it was done by the American government. With help from Saudi Arabia and Israel. Is accurate. We're fucked. :(

Lets see this "evidence"

Please?
6/17/11 7:11 AM
5/4/06
I'm waiting for my explanation. That's it. I'm done arguing with children. When you have somebody who can just fucking explain it to me, I am ready to listen. Until then, if you want to hurt your own kind. Go for it, America is fucked anyways.
6/17/11 7:11 AM
5/4/06
I'm waiting for my explanation. That's it. I'm done arguing with children. When you have somebody who can just fucking explain it to me, I am ready to listen. Until then, if you want to hurt your own kind. Go for it, America is fucked anyways.
6/17/11 7:12 AM
1/27/04
EM, Please debunk this site.

Explain to us how they are wrong. Present your evidence which is without a doubt accurate.
6/17/11 7:14 AM
1/27/04
EM, What kind of damage did WTC 7 have?

6/17/11 7:15 AM
1/1/01
That's it?? Shit I wrote back in 2008 about what was on track to happen. But didn't because the situation changed. That's your explanation??    

LOL! Yea, you were only just a bit off with the 120-180 million dead prediction, I guess.  Trolly troll is trolling.
6/17/11 7:15 AM
3/23/09
These thread ALWAYS end the same.
6/17/11 7:18 AM
8/12/06
The sad part of all this is, it's not a battle for the truth for the families involved. It's a desperate attempt to be proven right so you can rub it in people's faces. You're not looking for answers, your looking for "evidence" that supports your side. That's sick, twisted, and morally bankrupt. People who overlook the monumental loss of lives that day for a sense of validation are pieces of shit in the highest regard. Phone Post
Edited: 6/17/11 7:25 AM
1/1/01
 1. It is only necessary to observe evidence that you wish to.  For example, the people who believe that a cruise missile hit the Pentagon. As "proof" of this they cite a man who said he saw a plane hit the pentagon "like a cruise missile", ignoring the concept of a simile, and the fact that he, along with thousands of other people saw a "plane" hit the pentagon.

2. A lack of evidence is only proof of the depth of the cover-up.

3. Anyone who doesn't agree with a conspiracy theory is either part of the cover-up (see rule 2) or just a close minded drone of the government.

4. The law of inverse proportionality of authority.The validity of any source is inversely proportional to its authoritativeness .

Any government commission, serious academic, law enforcement official, or politician, ie. the people who are in the position to actually know, are immediately suspect because they were probably involved in the conspiracy in the first place. Someone completely removed from the situation, like some guy posting on his website while watching reruns of Star Trek in his parents' basement is more likely to be untainted.

5. Occams Corollary: The complexity and difficulty of a conspiracy theory is only proof of the depth and deviousness of the conspiracy.

6. The Law of Infinite Permutations: Even in the case that an infinite amount of statements are proven wrong an equally infinite amount of new statements can be made. 
6/17/11 7:27 AM
1/1/01
lazermonkey - EM, Please debunk this site.

Explain to us how they are wrong. Present your evidence which is without a doubt accurate.

He won't - he'll just say that it is a government backed site and won't refute or talk about any data on that site.  Hence rule #1.