What if ... Hey dumbfucks being anti vaccine doesn't make me a

Edited: 6/12/19 9:41 AM
11/9/10

Only people who have lived in a society where almost everyone is vaccinated their whole lives are dumb enough to doubt the legitimate need for vaccines.

Ok "stats guy" this video is set to play right where they start breaking down the stats in terms of risk. Fact is your kid if they were to get polio, measels, hep A, typhoid, tetanus, diptheria or any of the other things we vaccinate from they're far more likely to have serious medical complications than from the vaccine itself. 

6/12/19 8:56 AM
2/8/08
very good use of oxygen.

Thread title was cut off. Youre welcome, OP!
6/12/19 9:02 AM
4/29/09
Turbo54 -

I'm not saying all vaccines are bad .but I think we've gone way over board on giving our children to many.

*too you Purdue graduate and cold hard facts guy. 

6/12/19 9:02 AM
4/23/16
billyball2 -
billyball2 - 
Turbo54 - 

Sorry I'm a stats guy.stats don't lie and statistically I'm much more likely to die at the hands of the medical field than almost any other thing

You've done zero research into communicable diseases and the impacts they've had on humanity.

Measles, mumps, smallpox, typhoid, malaria, and others have devastated communities and nations since mankind has existed. If you're in the US you're living in an almost unprecedented age where you can live your life without worrying about suddenly being crippled or killed by the most aggressive and stubborn diseases on the planet.

But you're a "stats guy", so you're magically immune to all that, right??

No fucktard, you're benefiting from decades of advancement in disease science and inoculations.

Go live in a third world shithole for a few years without getting inoculations first and then report back to us. THat's what your anti-vax world looks like.

Nothing OP?????

At work now will read later

6/12/19 9:06 AM
6/3/09

"I'm a stats guy"

LOL!  No you're not. 

6/12/19 9:06 AM
1/1/01
Turbo54 -
MrChainBlueLightning -

How many people die from being vaccinated?  Serious question.

It's difficult to find hard data on that.i do know that the polio and measals vaccines killed more people than the actual viruses in 2018

Wait.  I thought you were a “stats guy”

where are the stats to support your position. Please show your work. 

Mark

6/12/19 9:09 AM
1/1/01
Turbo54 -

I'm not saying all vaccines are bad .but I think we've gone way over board on giving our children to many.

Again, as a stats guy, I am sure you have done an in-depth analysis of the available medical literature to come to this conclusion. 

You are making this claim.  The onus is on you to provide supporting documentation. 

Please share your work here. 

Mark

6/12/19 9:10 AM
5/23/12

The year the polio vaccine was introduced (1955) polio killed 1043 people. 

I am willing to bet the vaccine killed fewer than that last year. 

6/12/19 9:11 AM
12/18/03

Moving to where this belongs...

6/12/19 9:16 AM
10/29/13
MarsMan -

Moving to where this belongs...

Kirik finally made a retard ground? He's making the OG great again already.

6/12/19 9:30 AM
4/25/11
Turbo54 -
Captain Canuck -
Turbo54 - 

Wait...wait...please make up your mind on what your position is.

We have a base set of vaccines in the 1st world we give kids.

Where are you living where they are just giving vaccines out for anything?

Is your kid going to be getting a vaccine to prevent hurt feelings or something?

Maybe its different in Canada but nowadays in the US children are given dozens not just the standard 5 or 6

You don't have kids do you? Children aren't given dozens of vaccines lol.

6/12/19 11:01 AM
8/23/11
Turbo54 -
Captain Canuck -
Turbo54 - 

Wait...wait...please make up your mind on what your position is.

We have a base set of vaccines in the 1st world we give kids.

Where are you living where they are just giving vaccines out for anything?

Is your kid going to be getting a vaccine to prevent hurt feelings or something?

Maybe its different in Canada but nowadays in the US children are given dozens not just the standard 5 or 6

Ya. Why vaccinate kids for all the diseases that can kill them. 

Why not just 5-6 .. and the rest can die from cancer caused by HPV 

IDIOT 

6/12/19 11:18 AM
7/2/09
Turbo54 -

Sorry I'm a stats guy.stats don't lie and statistically I'm much more likely to die at the hands of the medical field than almost any other thing

If you were a stats guy you would DEFINITELY understand that the expectation values look a lot better when herd immunization is at play.

Stats guy my ass, you fucking liar.

9/4/19 10:49 AM
5/14/06

When I was a kid, it was fluoridating the water that was part of the ZOG/Illuminati plot.

Now it's vaccines.