What if ... I just won the lotto!!!!!!!!!

12/19/11 11:00 PM
11/22/10
Boondock - Earlier when we started this journey you mentioned a blue for a gentleman such as myself. <br><br>I wait, good sir.

Even if troll, he still promised me a blue.
8/14/12 5:59 AM
1/1/07
not 1 pic of a car, house, motorcycle, jet ski, quad??? i am dissapoint/.
8/14/12 6:09 PM
6/22/09
perhaps it being in the 'what if' section could clue you in on it's legitimacy

why would you bump this
8/15/12 4:54 PM
1/1/01
LMFAO!!!! Buy'n two houses in the next couple months. Pics are in order i guess. I will post after the sale. And yes i am pay'n cash. I did promise some blues i have not lived up to:o( Sorry guys.....I was very excited!! And shouldn't have even posted on the matter. Fact is i can't spend my cash like that or i wont have any in a few years.

Read up on the lotto fails that are very common......
8/15/12 6:22 PM
3/1/10
Mighty Quinn - LMFAO!!!! Buy'n two houses in the next couple months. Pics are in order i guess. I will post after the sale. And yes i am pay'n cash. I did promise some blues i have not lived up to:o( Sorry guys.....I was very excited!! And shouldn't have even posted on the matter. Fact is i can't spend my cash like that or i wont have any in a few years.

Yup agree with Quinn. I'm sure after the initial excitement hit he realized he better not piss it all away on dumb shit :)

Don't see why this upsets As many people as it has.. Phone Post
8/15/12 6:48 PM
1/1/01
Mighty Quinn - LMFAO!!!! Buy'n two houses in the next couple months. Pics are in order i guess. I will post after the sale. And yes i am pay'n cash. I did promise some blues i have not lived up to:o( Sorry guys.....I was very excited!! And shouldn't have even posted on the matter. Fact is i can't spend my cash like that or i wont have any in a few years.

Where? You moving up by me?

Mark Phone Post
8/15/12 7:01 PM
3/19/08
Ban Phone Post
8/15/12 7:01 PM
6/27/10
I believe Mighty Quinn... I believe. Phone Post
8/16/12 11:22 AM
4/3/10

Dude you're doing the right thing! Don't blow that shit!

But really... Where's my god dam blue name??

Jk Phone Post
8/17/12 1:20 AM
4/29/09
TTT
8/17/12 2:31 AM
11/22/10
Did CRE's mom ever get that car? It's been awhile and I don't remember. Phone Post
8/20/12 11:34 AM
1/1/01
Mark1 - 

Where? You moving up by me?

Mark Phone Post

Not sure yet Mark.....I like Allen Park as i grew up there. It's still a very nice city. I will post pics of the house.
The love seat rocks and reclines back. Solid cherry bedroom set. I am very happy with it all.
8/20/12 11:38 AM
1/1/01
Boondock -  Did CRE's mom ever get that car? It's been awhile and I don't remember. Phone Post

Nope. He was exposed in a bad light so i gave it to a friends son that needed it. Nice car for a kid!!
8/20/12 11:41 AM
1/1/01
Mike Morris - 

Dude you're doing the right thing! Don't blow that shit!

But really... Where's my god dam blue name??

Jk Phone Post

It is sooooo hard for me to say no to people......It was explained to me the importance of the word no in my future happiness. Getting easier!!
8/20/12 11:47 AM
12/1/07
please just let this abortion of a thread die
8/21/12 3:12 PM
7/14/10
Horse Meat Mushroom Tip - please just let this abortion of a thread die
Ok Phone Post