What if ... Icy Mike's Mountain brother delivers nice punch

6/14/19 11:23 PM
11/15/04
Altofsky -

Oh and check your PMs, commie. Dick pics sent.

Dafuq is going on here?

6/14/19 11:24 PM
1/13/11

I’m confused, am I NOT drunk yet?  Fuck me, if I’m not this is gonna be a long night and shits gonna get weird. 

My apologies in advance, I’m drinking on an empty stomach and an edible was probably a bad idea. 

6/14/19 11:26 PM
4/6/19
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I’m confused, am I NOT drunk yet?  Fuck me, if I’m not this is gonna be a long night and shits gonna get weird. 

My apologies in advance, I’m drinking on an empty stomach and an edible was probably a bad idea. 

well you should be at the right place for that kinda shit but who knows these days... 

Edited: 6/14/19 11:57 PM
11/11/11
The_Pundits_Ghost -

His comment is clear. He knew what he wrote. He knew how he meant it. I’m just tired of people on here making racist comments and then trying to play semantics about it. 

“Oh wow yikes, seriously? Are you Serious right now? NOT okay, ok? I SOOO cant even. Did you really just use meanie words on the internet sweetie? Mommy not wub ur bullybelly? Maybe you should take a look at yourself huh, BE BETTER! It’s like just a thought. This is an INCLUSIVE place without BIGOTRY, okay snookums?”

6/15/19 12:23 AM
7/2/07
HULC - 
williepep - Or what ?

Big guy did not produce a KO even with the sucker punch

Lol at that being a sucker punch. The dude was right on front of him and had already pushed him once.

Well he had a shotgun in one hand and a badge on his shirt.

It is a sucker punch because the victim would not expect an authority figure to punch him.

So the cop took advantage of his authority and the victim's expectation that the police would protect him.

It was kind of like stare at the shotgun and respect that I am the law, the friendly police here to protect you then bamo !

Plus it did not look like mutually agreed upon combat.
6/15/19 12:26 AM
4/6/19
williepep -
HULC - 
williepep - Or what ?

Lol at that being a sucker punch. The dude was right on front of him and had already pushed him once.

It is a sucker punch because the victim would not expect an authority figure to punch him.

So the cop took advantage of his authority and the victim's expectation that the police would protect him.

It was kind of like stare at the shotgun and respect that I am the law, the friendly police here to protect you then bamo !

yup to everything... kid knew the score though and pushed his luck? maybe even then you're saying inappropriate and you could be correct

6/15/19 1:17 AM
6/16/10
Dirtywhiteboy -

Orange woman tap dancing and yelling at :30  is the best, the BEST!

This.

6/15/19 9:33 PM
12/17/06
williepep -
HULC - 
williepep - Or what ?

Police have no obligation to protect anyone. It is not their job.

6/15/19 10:45 PM
7/2/07
Big fello could not even score a KO with that sucker punch
6/19/19 12:14 AM
1/14/16
de braco -

hmmm, i was confused at first thinking you were calling hodor the mountain. Icys' brother Hodor would have flattened sylvester

That is a META reference right there...

8/4/19 1:42 AM
1/1/01
Why is this thread in the What If. . .???