What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/3/08 4:28 PM
1/1/01
Shiloh. All he wants is the location provided from zip. He said he'd fight you in that gym, no worries. He doesn't need a special rule-set. He doesn't need a referee. He just wants to fight in a secure place where cops won't be an issue.

If you say yes to this, then you get to do what you've wanted to do from jump street. Kick his ass. I don't understand why you're so against fighting him somewhere like a gym where the threat of arrest is far less likely.

I mean are you seriously so worked up over something on the internet that the only way you can see to settle it ends with him being curbed American History X style? That doesn't seem to make sense. Fight him in the gym...at least that way if he sharts or sylvias on you...you've got a shower nearby. Always look for the positives.

:)
12/3/08 4:35 PM
1/1/01
no, he wont fight in a gym either and it will be a giant waste of time for me, zipplock, the gym, the bus driver.

like i said earlier, he wants an event, he wants a safety net, he wants people near by, he wants a controlled environment, he wants a sportfight. this way there really is zero worry on his side.

he talked massive shit forever, ducked a billion times, and then when he finds one stip i dont want he focused on that constantly. GAY.

he can suck it, i will beat him where it counts and watch him backtrack and suck my dick trying to pass it off as "just the internet".

i pleaded for over a week and he found every excuse not to do it.

lol@signing waivers
Edited: 12/3/08 4:38 PM
7/31/02
 I can provide the location via mma mail to shiloh or Hojak. However it is a legit school. And I cannot post it on the forum. At least on this thread. 

The waiver is to make certain that the school has no liability from this friendly sparring match. Otherwise no-can-do . Not unreasonable.
12/3/08 4:40 PM
7/31/02
 Looks like my January Affliction tailgate party is going to be a special event !!!!!
12/3/08 4:41 PM
7/31/02
 I provide chips, burgers, hot dogs, cold drinks and stitches, gauze and a phone to call 911 rescue.
12/3/08 4:42 PM
7/16/08
Lurking Fag here, I just wanted to say... if there is a fight please video tape it and put it on youtube.com
12/3/08 4:43 PM
5/14/06
2008 - year of the "friendly sparring match" turned "paramedic crying 'O MY GOD' while his rookie partner pukes his guts out in the corner"
12/3/08 4:45 PM
9/23/08
Hojak - 
nhb_fieldofdreams - Ok, so let me ask you something Hojak.... IF Shiloh were to agree to fight you at a gym for 1500 with only a camera man and let's just say, one friend apiece, to keep things even, would you say yes.

HAPPILY.
12/3/08 4:46 PM
1/1/01
im not having any sort of friendly sparring match, at all. that IS the point. This is nothing like that. im not showing up in a hitman shirt and shorts to roll doign warmups in the corner until the papers are signed and everybody is warmed up and ready.

If we were going to do some gay shit like that we could do it in a real sportfight and get paid and act like to douchebag internet clowns pretending to be fighters.

fuck that. come to my house fag. give me your address. you are a fucking pussy wanting to roll around in pajamas. i want to stick you a few times.
12/3/08 4:47 PM
1/1/01
I will provide the constant schoolgirl-like giggling that comes with seeing someone who deserves a beating, take a beating.

Are you saying that both Hojak and Shiloh have agreed to finishing this at your tailgate party? I sure hope so.
12/3/08 4:48 PM
1/1/01
"I WOULD FIGHT YOU IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT"

And im gonna rape you when you have no control.
12/3/08 4:51 PM
1/1/01
I like how you are now a knee breaking submission master. ken shamrock is going to pissed your stealing his gig.
12/3/08 4:53 PM
2/12/07
Shiloh - i want to stick you a few times.

beep
12/3/08 4:56 PM
1/1/01
IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

you are god damn right i want a streetfight, and that what im going to get whether you like it or not

and then im gonna go find your little whore daughter you gave up on and show her the pics of my balls in your unconcious face
12/3/08 4:57 PM
7/31/02
 I was just offering an attempt at a solution. I'm neutral here. Although I do like Shiloh McGyvers style. Hehe
12/3/08 4:58 PM
1/1/01
"The gym is actually more of a concession to you than anything."

LOLOL the concession you are begging for and the one i refuse?? GOTCHA

"You don't want a street fight with me."

YES, i DO

"don't fight fair, and I don't need to brag or threaten. If you ever come at me anywhere but this board, look forward to walking and looking different the next day."

you dont fight period. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IF YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME IM CALLING THE COPS FOR ASSAULT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
12/3/08 5:01 PM
1/1/01
See you at Affliction
12/3/08 5:04 PM
1/1/01
I am done ... this has gotten to the point where it's completely beyond reason. It's gone from two people trying to fight....to threats of hitting with cars, "sticking" and raping. Kind of dumb actually.

The waiver made sense .. it protects the gym from any legal issues resulting in the "sparring match." Shiloh won't fight him in a gym, Hojak won't fight him in the street. Fight isn't going to happen most likely.

I am going to say one thing....if Shiloh had offered Hojak the gym scenario and Hojak would have turned it down like this and responded with, "I want to do it in the street." "I want to stick you" "I am going to rape you" people would have screamed "TUCK" I'd say that Hojak tucked when it came to the original offer and now Shiloh is tucking a bit with the gym thing.

You guys should just squash this and move on with your lives. Neither of you is coming away from this thread looking very impressive.
Edited: 12/3/08 5:21 PM
7/31/02

12/3/08 5:10 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - 
Shiloh - See you at Affliction

Here's the best part of that, buddy: they don't check press at Affliction. I'll be armed guaranteed, and a street fight with me would in turn not be fair as a result.

You think you scare someone. Really, you prove you never graduated from High School.

******* BEGIN RECORD *******

NAME: HOJAK, DAVID RONALD
DOB: *******
LKA: **** ***** ****** ***
SHERMAN OAKS, CA *****

PROHIB CAT: NO
CCW ON FILE: NO
APP FOR CCW ON FILE: NO
HSC ON FILE: NO
RIF/SHT RECORDS: 0
HANDGUN RECORDS: 0
DROS/DOJ APP ON FILE: 0
DROS/DOJ APP IN PROCESS: NA

******* END RECORD *******

Hmmm...I'm not seeing any records of firearms ownership?! Surely Mr. Hojak wouldn't lie about owning a firearm?
12/3/08 5:12 PM
5/18/08
Hojak - I'll be armed guaranteed

I think this pretty much sums it all up.

This thread was fun while it lasted.

Best of luck to you fellas.
12/3/08 5:12 PM
1/1/01
im not tucking a gym, i DONT want a gym for a variety of reasons explained more than a few times. if youre too stupid to understand that, not my problem. go take some more tai-bo kook.
12/3/08 5:17 PM
3/23/02
I really don't see why someone who wanted to fight wouldn't just fight them at the gym if that was the easiest option available. Would you really prefer to do it in a way that made it much more likely to get the cops involved?
12/3/08 5:18 PM
1/1/01
Then you cant read
12/3/08 5:19 PM
1/1/01
Shiloh - im not tucking a gym, i DONT want a gym for a variety of reasons explained more than a few times. if youre too stupid to understand that, not my problem. go take some more tai-bo kook.

Is that directed at me? All I am saying is you offered your ideal scenario and he said no. Then he made a seemingly reasonable counter-offer and you said no. Then it's basically turned into threats of weapons and rape. It's pretty stupid at this point and should probably just fade away.

I am not sure it was directed at me, because I have no clue what you'd be talking about tai-bo shit. Either way, this thread has gone from promising to embarrassing for all parties involved.