What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/4/08 1:16 PM
5/18/08
LOL @ The Luniz vid.
12/4/08 1:19 PM
10/8/08
GMan99 - Undeniable tuck by Hojak. I'll throw a $100 into a collective effort to fund the $1,500 appearance fee. (Assuming someone can devise a process that will allow for the safe return of the money in the likely event that this does not happen.)

I will also throw $100 on it...
12/4/08 1:23 PM
7/31/02
Jimmerson, McCorkle said he may be attending with us on the 24th.
12/4/08 1:24 PM
6/5/05
 Awesome...are you coming down for WEC too?
12/4/08 1:25 PM
9/17/08
LOL @ Bsrizpak. Whatever happened to that loser?
12/4/08 1:26 PM
9/23/08
Shiloh - Ok so lets do it, ill cater you your very fucking dicktucking pussy faggot ass whim and do it in the gym.

but im not paying you shit and i am probably going to take anything you bring with you for a souvenir.

Shiloh did what you wanted you pussy shittalker. What an assclown.
12/4/08 1:28 PM
7/31/02
 No WEC this time Jimmer.
12/4/08 1:29 PM
9/23/08
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
_goldplatedeyes_ - LOL @ Bsrizpak. Whatever happened to that loser?

He was humiliated into leaving this board. (Though he probably posts under another name still).

I hope Homo-jack follows suit.

Ban Noshojak!
Edited: 12/4/08 1:30 PM
9/23/08
ttt
12/4/08 1:36 PM
1/16/04
If he's a "professional" then he probably doesn't personally need the $1500.

I'm totally down with trying to ensure the fight happens but would feel better if the cash was going to a well deserved charity (lot of hard times out there right now). Likely much more money could be obtained that way.
12/4/08 1:55 PM
5/18/08
This thread needs to die.
12/4/08 2:00 PM
1/25/06
Hojak - Collectively, as fighters, you're on OUR fucking sideline, and you've got a nerve of steel to go starting rumors and telling lies to fuel conflict. This is where your reputations came from.
12/4/08 2:02 PM
10/8/08
I WILL DONATE $150 to see this happen..I live in the Bay Area, hell I'll drive down to SoCal to personally deliver the cash
12/4/08 2:04 PM
2/12/08
Hojak - 
mrzipplokk - 
bktwothree - I have been following this thread for the last few days. I have become so emotionally invested that I feel that my first post EVER needs to come from here. Hojack is without a doubt the biggest, wettest, dick-tucking pussy I have ever seen or heard from. I feel completely cheated. I generally have disagreed with almost everything that Shiloh has written on other threads and am frankly not that big a fan of his, but this is ridiculous. I hope Shiloh beats the shit out of Hojack.

Thank you for inspiring my first post!!! Pussy!

Way to make a splash ! uh, kkm !

I'm happy to have drawn enough emotion from you for you to post for the first time ever here. It's awesome that you did so in an effort to get an answer from someone who doesn't answer to you. Real purposeful effort, kkm.

Also, I've tucked no dick,... but I expect the carnage-hungry illiterates here to pay that no mind. He went from wanting to pay, to not wanting it in a gym, to not wanting it in the street and not wanting to pay. The dude changes his mind more than any woman I've known, elderly and mentally aged alike. His display is the most brutal example of a hardass-move dicktuck I've ever seen.

And yes, if he wants to fight me without waivers or paying me, I'm going to sue the everliving shit out of him. I'm a professional. I get paid for my services. =)

I don't ever subscribe or write anything on message forums. I had to look up KKM (I'm a little bit old school)and found nothing. From the context, I assume you think I am someone F/K/A "KKM". I can assure you that I am not. The worst part is that I "rooted" for you to beat Shiloh's ass for about 25 pages. Again, I don't like most of his posts. But your dick-tuckery is beyond anything I've ever seen.

I do feel a little bad for Shiloh, I honestly believe that he will show up @ Affliction ready to pound your teeth in and you will very clearly 1) run and hide (wasting his time and energy) 2) or get your ass beat badly enough that Shiloh will spend some significant time in prison (based on obvious premeditation...not the best things to put in writing).

Either way you will both lose in the end. It would be nice if you could just own up to being a coward and let us ALL move on...or at least post the video from the ensuing ass-beating.
12/4/08 2:07 PM
1/25/06
Real:

Hahahahaha, I'd really like to fight someone in my weight class. I didn't get to throw one bomb in my last fight. I need this to change, so that I can throw bombs. I'm like fucking hiroshima when I'm on, BRO.
12/4/08 2:15 PM
9/23/08
Monsters Ball - 
Hojak - I've realized that trying to handle anything like this maturely, in an approproate and professionally decent manner, is not an option for the backwoods mentality of many of the users here, Shiloh and his anal beads inclusive.

Then again, there's always that possibility that..

....... naaaaaw.

Hojack,

We will raise the money...and then give it to Shiloh. THat way he can hand it to you and all of your demands will be met.

What is stopping you? All of your demands have been met.

You have been online long enough to realize how this looks right Hojack? Seriously bro you are executing a massive dick tuck right now.

You have the gym and you have the money. Everything you asked for.

What is stopping you Hojack?

..........he is smoking dick that is slowing him down for sure.
12/4/08 2:15 PM
3/21/02
A thread about you two guys fucking would be less gay than this thread...
12/4/08 2:20 PM
1/1/01
I am posting from my phone on my bike ride.

Its clear this isn't going to happen under any circumstance on his part. Its aslo clear any initiation on my part will result in police action.

I honestly am feeling a little bad for Hojak right now. Like maybe he's slow or about to have a seizure. That's not even a joke. Im not being sarcastic. I almost feel kinda weird right now.

Anyay, I guess that's that.
12/4/08 2:20 PM
1/1/01
I am posting from my phone on my bike ride.

Its clear this isn't going to happen under any circumstance on his part. Its aslo clear any initiation on my part will result in police action.

I honestly am feeling a little bad for Hojak right now. Like maybe he's slow or about to have a seizure. That's not even a joke. Im not being sarcastic. I almost feel kinda weird right now.

Anyway, I guess that's that.
12/4/08 2:36 PM
7/31/02
 I think the thread has gone on for days and he's just following up.
12/4/08 2:37 PM
1/1/01
Listen, can we seriously get this thread killed. It's gone from mildly entertaining to just fucking embarrassing for everyone. I honestly feel a little shitty for having tried to make the fight a possibility. So for my part I apologize. This forum isn't about trying to goad people into fighting in a parking lot or in some gym.

This thread has had threats of hit and run, shooting, stabbing, rape, having people show up at someone's house to handle business...it's just gone too far.

I don't know Shiloh or Hojak...but I do believe at this point, it's gone even beyond the scope they had in mind for this thread. Let's just kill it and not be a bunch of dicks trying to poke and prod people into doing things that ultimately will end badly for them.

someone just end this thread and let's move on with our lives..,lol
12/4/08 2:37 PM
2/8/07
I'm pretty sure he stopped cycling when using the phone.
12/4/08 2:38 PM
5/18/08
Squash it.
12/4/08 2:39 PM
3/2/07
Hojak - 
theraydiator -
Hojak, as far as I've seen, the lion's share of your posts are pure venom. I don't know the source of your bitterness, but maybe keeping your animosity to yourself would produce more fruitful threads and fewer ad hominems.

I'd observed that of my own activity over the last year myself, to be frank.
12/4/08 2:42 PM
1/16/05
nhb_fieldofdreams - Listen, can we seriously get this thread killed. It's gone from mildly entertaining to just fucking embarrassing for everyone. I honestly feel a little shitty for having tried to make the fight a possibility. So for my part I apologize. This forum isn't about trying to goad people into fighting in a parking lot or in some gym.

This thread has had threats of hit and run, shooting, stabbing, rape, having people show up at someone's house to handle business...it's just gone too far.

I don't know Shiloh or Hojak...but I do believe at this point, it's gone even beyond the scope they had in mind for this thread. Let's just kill it and not be a bunch of dicks trying to poke and prod people into doing things that ultimately will end badly for them.

someone just end this thread and let's move on with our lives..,lol
Good post. I suggested this earlier but to no avail.