What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/4/08 2:47 PM
1/1/01
At this point Kostakio ... it looks like there's not much chance it's going to die.
12/4/08 2:49 PM
1/1/01
Hojak, you're celebrating like you've won something. You didn't. Let it go.
12/4/08 2:54 PM
3/2/07
What some people don't understand is that...

Even when you win a troll-off or flame-war or whatever this is...... nobody really wins.
12/4/08 2:57 PM
3/21/02
 theraydiator, I think this is what you were looking for...

12/4/08 2:58 PM
1/1/01
This thread has taken a turn to the bizarre.
12/4/08 3:00 PM
3/2/07
FullPint -  theraydiator, I think this is what you were looking for...

Cheers :)
12/4/08 3:03 PM
1/1/01
if he's agreed to fight you in the gym hojak, then fight him. Who cares about the money? Don't use it as an angle to avoid the fight.

"Half the fun in this for me is fucking him up and getting paid to do it. THATS what I want to take a story home about.

If he's taking the money off the table, I'm honestly more inclined to just street fight him, have the option to press charges, and get paid that way.

I'm a professional. Maybe not a professional fighter, but this is kid shit. If I'm going to give time to making some junkie swallow his words, I'd like to be compensated for it. That's not unreasonable."

Again, don't hide behind the money angle.
12/4/08 3:12 PM
9/23/08
My dog is licking his Hojaks again.
12/4/08 3:20 PM
9/23/08
Forever on the UG you will be known as a dickless, shit talking, non fighting dooshnozzle who fled when called to task. What a sorry piece of shit. Noshojak fits you perfect.
12/4/08 3:24 PM
9/23/08
Monsters Ball - 
Mike Sanders -

LOL@Hojak pretending the $1500 is still on the table for his gay gym sparring match so he can act shocked and back out when he "finds out" otherwise

Exactly. Shiloh clearly said that if it is in a gym he won't pay the 1500.00.

Don't use that as a reason to dick tuck Hojack.

.....perfect
12/4/08 3:25 PM
9/23/08
KneeToFaceKo - 
Monsters Ball - 
Mike Sanders -

LOL@Hojak pretending the $1500 is still on the table for his gay gym sparring match so he can act shocked and back out when he "finds out" otherwise

Exactly. Shiloh clearly said that if it is in a gym he won't pay the 1500.00.

Don't use that as a reason to dick tuck Hojack.

.....perfect
12/4/08 3:28 PM
9/26/06
Hojak - 
Monsters Ball - 
There is no money on the table now. Your demands were met. Shiloh will show up at the gym.

In this event, I'll see him at Affliction.

He can get all big there and fight me.

I suddenly like his idea more, because it's obviously the only one that will pay.

(he never intended to pay me)

Looks like someone is planning to stand near security all night...

Someone ban Hojak, he dicktucked from a challenge plain and simple! 

Pathetic!
12/4/08 3:37 PM
8/27/05
This is the most amazing dick tuck I've ever seen. The original deal was the Shiloh would give Hojak $1,500 win, loss, or draw to fight him, but only if it's on the street. Hojak wanted the fight in a gym, which Shiloh finally agreed to, but now Hojak doesn't want to do it because he won't get paid.

If money is seriously the only thing that's preventing this from happening, I'll throw down some cash to see it go down, but only if it's winner take all. Shiloh may have been willing to pay Hojak regardless of what happens, but I'm not.
12/4/08 3:41 PM
9/23/08
thefaint - This is the most amazing dick tuck I've ever seen. The original deal was the Shiloh would give Hojak $1,500 win, loss, or draw to fight him, but only if it's on the street. Hojak wanted the fight in a gym, which Shiloh finally agreed to, but now Hojak doesn't want to do it because he won't get paid.

If money is seriously the only thing that's preventing this from happening, I'll throw down some cash to see it go down, but only if it's winner take all. Shiloh may have been willing to pay Hojak regardless of what happens, but I'm not.

.....count me in for some cash as well.
12/4/08 3:50 PM
8/27/05
Yeah, it's obvious that money isn't the issue because now he wants to fight at an event where there's going to be plenty of security and has pulled the lawsuit card.
12/4/08 3:50 PM
10/7/08
Hojak - 
KneeToFaceKo - Forever on the UG you will be known as a dickless, shit talking, non fighting dooshnozzle who fled when called to task. What a sorry piece of shit. Noshojak fits you perfect.

The opinions of sniveling kids mean shitloads.

I give your word the same weight my niece's has when she wants to watch cartoons. Do whatcha want, kiddo.

Its time for you to let Shiloh dismantle you and quit trying to redirect this thread. Pussy
12/4/08 3:51 PM
5/14/06
These things always end with either:

1) The lawsuit card
2) The money card
3) The transportation card; or
4) The friendly location card

I think all four made impressive appearances here.

*golf clap*
12/4/08 3:55 PM
9/23/08
Hojak - 
KneeToFaceKo - Forever on the UG you will be known as a dickless, shit talking, non fighting dooshnozzle who fled when called to task. What a sorry piece of shit. Noshojak fits you perfect.

The opinions of sniveling kids mean shitloads.

I give your word the same weight my niece's has when she wants to watch cartoons. Do whatcha want, kiddo.

BWAHAHAHA! You are a joke. Deal with it. All of the UG knows what a pussy you are.BWAHAHAHAHA
12/4/08 3:57 PM
3/23/02
I have to admit that Hojak's comments about the "sick jeep," etc. are pretty funny, though.
12/4/08 3:57 PM
9/23/08
DICKTUCKER NOSHOJAK
12/4/08 3:59 PM
9/23/08
orbit - if he's agreed to fight you in the gym hojak, then fight him. Who cares about the money? Don't use it as an angle to avoid the fight.

"Half the fun in this for me is fucking him up and getting paid to do it. THATS what I want to take a story home about.

If he's taking the money off the table, I'm honestly more inclined to just street fight him, have the option to press charges, and get paid that way.

I'm a professional. Maybe not a professional fighter, but this is kid shit. If I'm going to give time to making some junkie swallow his words, I'd like to be compensated for it. That's not unreasonable."

Again, don't hide behind the money angle.
12/4/08 3:59 PM
9/23/08
DICKSMOKER HOJAK.......I MEAN DICKTUCKER HOJAK
12/4/08 4:02 PM
8/27/05
Just answer this, Hojak - If the UG can raise the $1,500, will you fight Shiloh in a gym with a video camera present, winner take all?
12/4/08 4:04 PM
9/23/08
Hojak - 
mrzipplokk - There was some other stuff in the thread.

I don't think he is too worried about what is said about himself.

It's the god damn internets !!

It'd be a shame to deny that there's at least a little bit of reliance upon this fabrication of me that some of you have dreamed up. It might make them feel a little better about what they get to stare at in a mirror everyday.

Admittedly, in improv, it's not all gonna be gold... and the personal nature of some of the insults hurled in that thread would've had any other thread removed. It actually got frozen, then unfrozen a couple times. I'm curious as to who the mod that favors me is.

Zipp's got it right... and fyi, taking cheap swipes via the internet at someone personally is as bitch-move as it gets where I come from.
12/4/08 4:04 PM
3/23/02
How could Shiloh win a fight with Hojak? He can't even post a picture or alter his font size, and you expect me to believe he can fight.