What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/4/08 4:05 PM
7/31/02
 I can hold the money :-)
12/4/08 4:06 PM
9/23/08
Hojak - 
Shiloh - lol@inferior

that MUST be what spawns all the hate on you. LOL.

You'd have left well enough alone by now if you didn't feel at least somewhat threatened by me.

The hardass bullshit is easy to pull from behind a keyboard. You're transparent, and easy to predict. There's no tuck here. I'd fuck you up ruthlessly, we both know it. I have no idea why you'd incite such a thing. You must love the karma you're reaping so far in life.
12/4/08 4:08 PM
9/23/08
TUCK THAT DICK HOJAK
12/4/08 4:09 PM
10/8/08
Hojack, wtf man you can't accept an XBOX friend request...racist!!!!
12/4/08 4:11 PM
9/23/08
Hojak - You mean you're honestly going to walk in giving up 40 lbs, and you don't even want the protection of padding when my hands are crashing down on your face? Gloves also protect your fingers from the inevitable breakage I would inflict upon them.

Not only are you bitch-like obsessive, you're fuckin STUPID homes.

fucking internet badass...........
12/4/08 4:11 PM
8/27/05
mrzipplokk -  I can hold the money :-)

You're a mod, so you'd be the most likely candidate for the job. I'd be comfortable with you watching over an account set up for this. Now we just need Hojak to accept.
12/4/08 4:26 PM
7/31/02
 anyone else love hot mustard with their egg rolls, or is it just me ?
12/4/08 4:29 PM
5/18/08
mrzipplokk -  anyone else love hot mustard with their egg rolls, or is it just me ?

It's not just you!
12/4/08 4:30 PM
9/23/08
mrzipplokk -  anyone else love hot mustard with their egg rolls, or is it just me ?

Not just you!
12/4/08 4:38 PM
10/8/08
Hojak, if this fight does go down..I beg of you..PLEASE ROCK THE TERMINATOR SHADES!!!
12/4/08 4:44 PM
7/31/02
 I like when it burns the nose hairs ! Yes !!
12/4/08 4:56 PM
3/2/07
 Hot Mustard > Syrup eggs

True story!
12/4/08 4:59 PM
7/31/02
 If your talkin' maple syrup mixing with scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon and pancakes then I'm there.
12/4/08 5:00 PM
10/8/08
I like putting grape jelly on egg mcmuffins
12/4/08 5:13 PM
7/31/02
 Ooooh.

:-(
Edited: 12/4/08 5:34 PM
4/24/07
Hojack said in a gym but never said it had to be in a ring or a cage inside a gym.
12/4/08 5:48 PM
6/16/08
Hojak - I'll tell you what, Shiloh..... you've been dancing around this whole ordeal since it began. You said you wanted to fight, you've said you'd pay me to show up mid-day in some instances when you knew I work full-time, and you've disputed the gym point since it came up. Seems to me you want a street-fight environment with an opportunity at a cheap shot of some kind, which is awesome, and completely professional.

Now you're going back and forth about the gym thing, saying if it happens, you'll no longer pay me what is now $1500 to empty your teeth into your mouth. What you're doing here isn't even a dicktuck... it's a fuckin mind-game, the type a high school girl plays when she has a crush on a boy. You want attention, not a fight.

High school mind games like this are what entertains this crowd, unfortunately. If you're the type that's going to take the next month up to Affliction dancing around this for the sake of play, let's just do this: I'll see you at Afflcition, find a way to get you to take the first swing, then sue you for far more than $1500. That way you get your street fight, I get my $1500 you promised me from SICK BANK ACCOUNT, and you learn a lesson about provoking street fights over the internet like some dumbfuck high schooler.

That cool, bitch?

I called it! Hojack you are a dick tucker of epic proportions. I am more man than you and I have a vagina.

What you have between your legs is beyond a vagina. It's a black hole of cowardice!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: 14 hours ago Member Since: 6/16/08
Hojack will back out, guaranteed. He will claim it's because Shiloh isn't offering the $1500 anymore and then he'll spam the thread with claims of Shiloh dick tucking by taking the money off the table.

Hojack has turned dick tucking into an art form.
You have ignored this user.
12/4/08 5:54 PM
6/16/08
bktwothree - I have been following this thread for the last few days. I have become so emotionally invested that I feel that my first post EVER needs to come from here. Hojack is without a doubt the biggest, wettest, dick-tucking pussy I have ever seen or heard from. I feel completely cheated. I generally have disagreed with almost everything that Shiloh has written on other threads and am frankly not that big a fan of his, but this is ridiculous. I hope Shiloh beats the shit out of Hojack.

Thank you for inspiring my first post!!! Pussy!

This person was so disgusted by Hojack he felt compelled to post after 9 MONTHS of silent lurking!!!
12/4/08 6:03 PM
6/16/08
bluetape39 - hojack, whatever the reality is, most people believe that you faked a fight to get a pro record and pretend to be a fighter. if you do not care what people think then nothing that is said on here matters.

if you do care, you have your opportunity to prove yourself right here in front of you.

right now you are saying "i accepted" meaning that you accept that shiloh will attack you in the street and then you will sue him. that is a bitch move plain and simple.

The things is, Blowjack consistently threatened people on here especially Shiloh, telling him how he's lucky he's behind a computer then he did this massive dick tuck.

The man is a coward.
12/4/08 6:04 PM
6/16/08
Hojack is the kind of guy that gets raped in prison!!!!
12/4/08 6:17 PM
10/8/08
Don't forget the IBS goddamnit!!!!
12/4/08 6:17 PM
6/4/08
 lol Sally
12/4/08 6:25 PM
10/8/08
Hojak got them submission skills tho....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IeDxaqri5U
12/4/08 6:26 PM
9/23/08
MMASally - 
Hojak - I'll tell you what, Shiloh..... you've been dancing around this whole ordeal since it began. You said you wanted to fight, you've said you'd pay me to show up mid-day in some instances when you knew I work full-time, and you've disputed the gym point since it came up. Seems to me you want a street-fight environment with an opportunity at a cheap shot of some kind, which is awesome, and completely professional.

Now you're going back and forth about the gym thing, saying if it happens, you'll no longer pay me what is now $1500 to empty your teeth into your mouth. What you're doing here isn't even a dicktuck... it's a fuckin mind-game, the type a high school girl plays when she has a crush on a boy. You want attention, not a fight.

High school mind games like this are what entertains this crowd, unfortunately. If you're the type that's going to take the next month up to Affliction dancing around this for the sake of play, let's just do this: I'll see you at Afflcition, find a way to get you to take the first swing, then sue you for far more than $1500. That way you get your street fight, I get my $1500 you promised me from SICK BANK ACCOUNT, and you learn a lesson about provoking street fights over the internet like some dumbfuck high schooler.

That cool, bitch?

I called it! Hojack you are a dick tucker of epic proportions. I am more man than you and I have a vagina.

What you have between your legs is beyond a vagina. It's a black hole of cowardice!!!!

Posted: 14 hours ago Member Since: 6/16/08
Hojack will back out, guaranteed. He will claim it's because Shiloh isn't offering the $1500 anymore and then he'll spam the thread with claims of Shiloh dick tucking by taking the money off the table.

You have ignored this user.

LOL SALLY
12/4/08 6:27 PM
6/16/08
MMASally - Hojack will back out, guaranteed. He will claim it's because Shiloh isn't offering the $1500 anymore and then he'll spam the thread with claims of Shiloh dick tucking by taking the money off the table.