What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/4/08 6:31 PM
9/23/08
MMASally - 
MMASally - Hojack will back out, guaranteed. He will claim it's because Shiloh isn't offering the $1500 anymore and then he'll spam the thread with claims of Shiloh dick tucking by taking the money off the table.

Hojack has turned dick tucking into an art form.

Can I get tomorrows lotto numbers? lol
12/4/08 6:33 PM
4/21/06
 Zipp , is this another LWC episode ?
12/4/08 6:39 PM
10/4/03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTosQerWBzU
12/4/08 6:49 PM
1/16/05
 Hojak, my blue name expires today so can I have yours?
12/4/08 6:52 PM
6/16/08
Does Hofat have a green name?
12/4/08 7:09 PM
10/4/03
Kostakio -  Hojak, my blue name expires today so can I have yours?

embed my vid while you still have powers. ^
12/4/08 7:30 PM
4/24/07
Kostakio -  Hojak, my blue name expires today so can I have yours?

Why bother asking? Just take it. Its not like he will fight you for it.
12/4/08 7:34 PM
1/16/05
 lol you guys are too much...

Internet bullying

With the click of a key, bullies are humiliating their peers. What are schools doing to tame this behavior?
| Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor
For one middle-school girl it was a rumor, circulated via text messaging, that she had contracted SARS while on a trip to Toronto. She returned to school and found nobody would come near her.

For an overweight boy in Japan, it was cellphone pictures, taken of him on the sly while he was changing in the locker room and then sent to many of his peers.

And for Calabasas High School in California, it was a website - schoolscandals.com - on which vicious gossip and racist and threatening remarks grew so rampant that most of the school was affected.

The actions themselves - rumors, threats, gossip, humiliation - are nothing new. But among today's adolescents - a generation of instant messengers, always connected, always wired - bullies are starting to move beyond slam books and whisper campaigns to e-mail, websites, chat rooms, and text messaging.

Read more...

12/4/08 7:35 PM
10/8/08
All I know is I'm about to whoop Hojak's ass if he dont accept my xbox360 request.
12/4/08 7:39 PM
8/27/05
All I know is that I want Hojak to answer my question - Will you agree to winner take all in a gym if the UG raises the money?
12/4/08 7:40 PM
1/16/05
 Stop instigating! He obviously doesn't want to fight. Leave him alone already.
12/4/08 7:44 PM
4/24/07
Kostakio -  Stop instigating! He obviously doesn't want to fight. Leave him alone already.

Rofl
12/4/08 7:47 PM
1/25/06
LOL. A brief history of this challenge:

Hojak and Shiloh have a forum dispute over something. Hojak accuses Shiloh of "hiding behind a keyboard" and claims that he would kick his ass, etc. Shiloh offers to fight Hojak at the next MMA event they both attend. Hojak agrees, and writes another essay about how he'd kick Shiloh's ass.

Later, Shiloh challenges Hojak to fight during his time off work (LOL) and Hojak says gas is too expensive for him to drive 30 minutes or so to make the fight happen. Shiloh offers Hojak an escalating $500-1500 incentive to pay for gas and expenses. Hojak now says that he might meet Shiloh but will run him over in his car instead. Shiloh offers to pay Hojak $1000 to try and run him over. Hojak refuses, and says that he can't do that either because he doesn't have a car. Time passes.

Two weeks later, Hojak finally suggests that if he were ever to fight Shiloh, it would have to be "inside a gym." (Presumably not showing up at this gym to fight Hojak is what he meant by "hiding behind a keyboard.") Shiloh refuses and says that he wouldn't be interested in a gym fight "sparring session," and Hojak seizes on his reply and tries to use it to support his claim that Shiloh "never wanted to fight" and had been waiting for Hojak to suggest a gym fight all along so he could back out. "Ghost" spams the forum with this idea over and over again while people laugh at him in disbelief. Time passes.

Shiloh finally agrees to fight Hojak at the gym, but withdraws the offer of money; in some areas this is known as "a compromise." Hojak returns to the thread and plays dumb, acting as if the money is still on the table in the transparent hope that someone will correct him and allow him to use his prepared-in-advance strategy of instantly declining the gym fight he demanded. Hojak begins spamming the forum in an attempt to suppress the near-universal ridicule he receives in response, bizarrely insisting that he "doesn't care what people think" at the same time.

People continue to make fun of Hojak. Time passes.
12/4/08 7:49 PM
7/31/02
 Pretty good summary there. Time passes.
Edited: 12/4/08 7:59 PM
9/23/08
Mike Sanders - LOL. A brief history of this challenge:Hojak and Shiloh have a forum dispute over something. Hojak accuses Shiloh of "hiding behind a keyboard" and claims that he would kick his ass, etc. Shiloh offers to fight Hojak at the next MMA event they both attend. Hojak agrees, and writes another essay about how he'd kick Shiloh's ass.Later, Shiloh challenges Hojak to fight during his time off work (LOL) and Hojak says gas is too expensive for him to drive 30 minutes or so to make the fight happen. Shiloh offers Hojak an escalating $500-1500 incentive to pay for gas and expenses. Hojak now says that he might meet Shiloh but will run him over in his car instead. Shiloh offers to pay Hojak $1000 to try and run him over. Hojak refuses, and says that he can't do that either because he doesn't have a car. Time passes.Two weeks later, Hojak finally suggests that if he were ever to fight Shiloh, it would have to be "inside a gym." (Presumably not showing up at this gym to fight Hojak is what he meant by "hiding behind a keyboard.") Shiloh refuses and says that he wouldn't be interested in a gym fight "sparring session," and Hojak seizes on his reply and tries to use it to support his claim that Shiloh "never wanted to fight" and had been waiting for Hojak to suggest a gym fight all along so he could back out. "Ghost" spams the forum with this idea over and over again while people laugh at him in disbelief. Time passes.Shiloh finally agrees to fight Hojak at the gym, but withdraws the offer of money; in some areas this is known as "a compromise." Hojak returns to the thread and plays dumb, acting as if the money is still on the table in the transparent hope that someone will correct him and allow him to use his prepared-in-advance strategy of instantly declining the gym fight he demanded. Hojak begins spamming the forum in an attempt to suppress the near-universal ridicule he receives in response, bizarrely insisting that he "doesn't care what people think" at the same time.People continue to make fun of Hojak. Time passes.Well done. Lest we forget the thread Noshojak had removed cause he felt violated. He is a grand dooshnozzle. Out.
12/4/08 8:04 PM
3/15/08
 Damn, I have been gone too long....19 f*cking pages on this dick head?  That's great!
12/4/08 8:10 PM
6/16/08
This thread is epic, Shiloh is a god!!!

Shiloh, if I ever see you on Main Street I swear I'll give you atleast a handy, but don't tell my boyfriend.
12/4/08 8:16 PM
7/31/02
Hong Kong Phooey -  Zipp , is this another LWC episode ?

No HKP. I've met NoShojak in person. And I have to say he was personable, seemed of above average intelligence, and and an all around nice guy.

So I cannot explain his online persona.
12/4/08 8:16 PM
7/31/02
MMASally - This thread is epic, Shiloh is a god!!!

Shiloh, if I ever see you on Main Street I swear I'll give you atleast a handy, but don't tell my boyfriend.

I'm pretty sure he will ACCEPT the handy !
12/4/08 8:23 PM
7/24/02
He will, but only for $1500 AND it must be on the street.
12/4/08 8:24 PM
7/31/02
 I get it. Ho-JACK.
12/4/08 8:24 PM
7/31/02
 ;-)
12/4/08 8:26 PM
6/16/08
U guys are too funny LOL!!!
12/4/08 8:26 PM
7/31/02
 Yes Ma'am, we are.
12/4/08 8:31 PM
8/27/05
MMASally - This thread is epic, Shiloh is a god!!!

Fuck that. I'll fight Shiloh for a handjob. Zuffa, make it happen.