What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

Edited: 12/5/08 4:41 PM
1/16/05
lol I think about you the way that I would about a mentally unstable (maybe retarded) person: "this guy needs help".I never said I was "smart", dummy. But what I AM saying, is that you're showing that you're not so smart... possibly even sane.

In fact, if someone tallied up all of your posts on this thread and their times and presented the stats to a psychologist, that psychologist might opt to have you immediately admitted to their care. In all of my years of effing around on the internet and watching internet spats, not NEVER have I seen someone with such an obsession to disprove his naysayers as I have you. NEVER. You honestly should listen to me and leave... at least for a while. Not kidding.
12/5/08 4:44 PM
1/16/05
lol Have you gone to work...

... or even SLEPT lately? LMAO (@ you)!
12/5/08 4:47 PM
1/16/05
Your ego is so hurt that you've become borderline insane, dude. And over WHAT? 'Cause some homo on the internet (sorry, Shiloh) called you a 'peepeehead'? Just lol...
12/5/08 4:49 PM
1/1/01
lol @ Kostakio defending Hojak a few pages ago and now attacking him

Just more proof that Hojak is a piece of shit

No wonder his daughter left him.
12/5/08 4:51 PM
1/16/05
"Kocksuckio"

LOL! Let's fight now! C'mon. Pay me $1,500 plus tax!!!!1111111
12/5/08 5:03 PM
1/16/05
"You tried to help him Kos but he is just lashing out like a wounded animal right now."

And that is why I am not mad at him. He almost reminds of Junie (with the exception of the fighting skills and actual courage) in that he's a self-destructive person that needs immediate psychiatric attention. I know I'm coming off condescending ('cause he deserves it) but it's the truth, man.

Hojak, I know you're reading this and crying right now, but I just want to let you know that we all care about you; it's not too late to start fresh and be happy again.
12/5/08 5:05 PM
1/16/05
In the meantime, go jerk off and take a nap. Seriously. It'll help you... a little bit. :)
12/5/08 5:10 PM
1/16/05
"I reserve judgement in your case, Kostakio. I don't know you, and can't speak personally on anything other than your actions. That said, provided you find a woman who can stand your smell and you may mate one day, I don't have to hope that she grows sick of the smell, takes the kid and has you paying her alimony... 78 percent proability in this country is that it will. Numbers don't lie."

Hojak, all jokes aside... what the fuck does this even mean???
12/5/08 5:11 PM
5/26/06
good god Hojak, you are one self important, delusional son of a bitch.

Kos was trying to help you out you clueless piece of crap.

I have to say you have earned every bit of the ill will you deal with here on the UG.
12/5/08 5:11 PM
9/26/06
Hojak - 
Kostakio - lol Have you gone to work...

... or even SLEPT lately? LMAO (@ you)!

Hilarious that you ask this.

The UG is a downtime activity for me, and I'm the top-performing technician on my team.

I usually check this place once nightly, and in the last week, it's often been to find a double-digit numeration of winners huddled around one thread, where they've been for hours by the time I get to it.

Keep on reachin, Kocksuckio. Your effort is admirable.

Dude, wtf is wrong with you?  Do you actually believe the bullshit you fucking say?  You've commented on this thread every hour on the hour (except when you're demands were met and you freaked out and hid for a bit thinking of your next tuck), yet you say:  "I usually check this place once nightly, and in the last week, it's often been to find a double-digit numeration of winners huddled around one thread, where they've been for hours by the time I get to it."

TTT for Hojak the "top performing" TUCKNICIAN at his job...

12/5/08 5:12 PM
5/26/06
remember IBS also stands for "I bullshit"
12/5/08 5:20 PM
1/16/05
I DID try to help him out. Okay, this is what happened. I saw that he was in a situation he wanted no part of (fighting Shiloh) but his ego was like, "Ahh, man... what do we do NOW?!"

As a phys. ed. teacher, this happens all the time with my students. They kind of circle each other and puff their chest but on the inside, they're PRAYING that I come and break it up before they have to actually fight.

This is the behavior I observed with Hojak. I know you guys are busting his balls and saying he "tucked" (or worse) but let's face it, there's nothing wrong with just saying, "You know what, this is stupid... fuck all of you guys." Instead, he's become obsessed with his attackers and probably is experiencing anxiety, insomnia, etc.

I honestly think the mods should temporarily ban him as a favor (to save him from himself).
12/5/08 5:22 PM
1/16/05
You know what... I'm going to go take my own advice (jerk off and nap). See you guys later!

:)
12/5/08 5:24 PM
1/1/01
 Honestly, this thread should be locked at this point.
I am not being facetious when I say this, but it's increasingly obvious that Hojak has some serious problems/issues. Continually exposing these issues on a message board is not a good thing and may even be a bit dangerous in fact. Just leave the guy alone.
12/5/08 5:28 PM
9/26/06
T Bag -  Honestly, this thread should be locked at this point.
I am not being facetious when I say this, but it's increasingly obvious that Hojak has some serious problems/issues. Continually exposing these issues on a message board is not a good thing and may even be a bit dangerous in fact. Just leave the guy alone.

In all honesty, I was kinda thinking that exact same thing...
12/5/08 5:29 PM
1/1/01
TOWE - 
T Bag -  Honestly, this thread should be locked at this point.

In all honesty, I was kinda thinking that exact same thing...

ditto. i started to feel bad for him.
12/5/08 5:31 PM
5/26/06
i was feeling bad for him then he annoyed the shit out of me all over again.
12/5/08 5:34 PM
1/1/01
lol
12/5/08 5:41 PM
10/8/08
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Hojak - I've never been married.

You're an idiot too.

Just like you? Can we be idiots together?

LMAO, am I the only one who found this hilarious?
12/5/08 5:45 PM
10/8/08
Hojak's seriously going to go postal...I'd hate to be one of his co-workers
12/5/08 5:47 PM
2/7/06
The amazing thing is that he never learns. You would think that after the entire Ghost incident years ago that he would have learned SOMETHING. It is pretty hard NOT to feel sorry for him, though he does his best to turn that pity into absolute disdain.

FFS, after the first thread was gone, you would think he would be smart enough to stay far away from this thread. A few people would have bashed him and the thread would have died after maybe 2 or 3 pages. Instead we end up with 48 pages and counting where he makes himself look like even more of an ass and somehow deludes himself into thinking he is the righteous one and everyone else are just losers who envy him.

I don't wish bad on anyone who hasn't done personal real life harm to me or my family. So please take some good natured advice Dave, just stop posting. There really isn't anything you can post at this point that will change the way people view you. Lay low for a while and try coming back with a better attitude and not so much vitriol. After all, there IS a reason this type of a situation keeps happening to you over and over.
12/5/08 5:58 PM
9/23/08
Fuck all that pansy feel good crap........I will keep posting until he breaks. WAR SHILOH!!!!!
12/5/08 5:59 PM
1/1/01
LOL
12/5/08 6:01 PM
9/23/08
HOJAK=TUT

THE ULTIMATE TUCKER
12/5/08 6:10 PM
2/8/07
I havent laughed this hard in a long time, reading the absolutely insane reponses to kostakio..Wow