What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/7/08 10:00 AM
4/24/07
Appropriate for Noshowjack?

http://www.legendisland.com/Forum%20Pictures/stop-posting.gif
12/7/08 1:19 PM
9/23/08
David@AccutestMi - Appropriate for Noshowjack?

lol
12/7/08 4:32 PM
7/31/02

12/7/08 5:03 PM
1/25/06
Hojak - I am legend. hahahahahaha

"The Legend of Toolish No-Show Fake Fighter and Can't Take it Pussy"
12/7/08 5:11 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - 
David@AccutestMi - Appropriate for Noshowjack?

Dave, the going theme for this thread has pretty much been everyone jumping in and getting some. 52 pages later, it came down to a bunch of guys getting toyed with while paying attention to one dude. You also owe me a thank you for taking the fire off of you for a minute..... Shiloh's been making you his prison bitch for a long time now.

I can't believe that this thing is still going a week later. I am legend. hahahahahaha

Common enemies unite!
12/7/08 5:22 PM
1/25/06
Hojak - Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
12/7/08 6:02 PM
9/26/06
Hojak - 

Dave, the going theme for this thread has pretty much been everyone jumping in and getting some. 52 pages later, it came down to a bunch of guys getting toyed with while paying attention to one dude. You also owe me a thank you for taking the fire off of you for a minute..... Shiloh's been making you his prison bitch for a long time now.

I can't believe that this thing is still going a week later. I am legend. hahahahahaha
Two things:

1) you toyed nobody
2) you are not a legend

You flat out made yourself look like a fucking jackass.  Do you really think people don't see you trying to cover your ass by turning this into a "I was trolling you all" thread?  You're the type of guy who gets his ass kicked and will still say he won.  Just let this thread die, like your dignity already has!

In all honesty, I think you should be banned.  Not sure why you haven't yet, but the level of dicktuckery you have displayed warrants a permanent ban in my opinion...

12/7/08 6:07 PM
4/11/07
legendary dick tuck.
Edited: 12/7/08 6:08 PM
6/16/08
MMASally - It's good to see everyone get along here lately, especially on this thread. The universal mockery of Hojack has brought people together.

Shiloh - Common enemies unite!

Hojack is like a dick tucking Gandhi. Bringing peace to the UG by giving people something to laugh at!
12/7/08 6:40 PM
7/31/02
 WTF have you been Plainview ? Everything ok ?
12/7/08 6:40 PM
7/31/02
 Shiloh -

I DEMAND you take one of Hojaks 100.00 bills and BUY a blue name !!
12/7/08 6:42 PM
1/1/01
1300!
12/7/08 7:57 PM
9/23/08
TOWE - 
Hojak - 

Two things:

1) you toyed nobody
2) you are not a legend

You flat out made yourself look like a fucking jackass.  Do you really think people don't see you trying to cover your ass by turning this into a "I was trolling you all" thread?  You're the type of guy who gets his ass kicked and will still say he won.  Just let this thread die, like your dignity already has!

In all honesty, I think you should be banned.  Not sure why you haven't yet, but the level of dicktuckery you have displayed warrants a permanent ban in my opinion...

+1 Ban the Noshojak
12/7/08 8:03 PM
12/18/05
Some of you guys really live here, don't you?
12/8/08 12:22 PM
5/14/06
To be fair, the ability to tuck a one inch penis is a mastery of physics to be proud of. I keed.
12/8/08 1:41 PM
9/23/08
Sam Malone - 
TOWE -

2) you are not a legend

I disagree. He is a legend for pulling the biggest, longest dicktuck in UG history.

lol
12/8/08 2:38 PM
1/1/01
longest dick tuck thread eva!!
12/8/08 3:28 PM
7/31/02
 TTT long dong tucking, RuPaul style !
12/8/08 4:06 PM
7/31/02
^ Something with his......Hojak's ?
12/8/08 5:10 PM
12/26/07
Hojak - 
Mike Sanders -
Hojak - I am legend. hahahahahaha

"The Legend of Toolish No-Show Fake Fighter and Can't Take it Pussy"

"The Legend of Guy You Pay Attention To."

If Shiloh and I are meant to throw down, so be it... we will, but a bunch of pricks armed with keyboards egging it on ain't gonna be the way I go about making it happen.

Weren't they already "meant" to throw down?
12/8/08 5:36 PM
9/23/08
Now both my dogs are licking their hojaks.
12/8/08 7:07 PM
1/16/05
http://party-face.hu/How%20to%20Suck%20Your%20Own%20Dick_elemei/else2.gif

(blue namer, please)
12/9/08 5:16 AM
1/25/06
Then you all will have to look at a cartoon drawing of some dude suckin his own dick forever.

I think you'll find that "some dude suckin his own dick forever" is the perfect metaphor for your online activities, Ghost. ;)
12/9/08 6:33 AM
4/24/07
Hojak - 

Good try but no. It really doesn't matter what Shiloh or I said to each other at this point. NOTHING could take the focus off you and your 12th season of Nip/Tucking.

The only person that owe's you a thank you is Richard Simmons.
12/9/08 10:20 AM
1/16/05
bismanfightclub - you will have another temper tantrum where you post a picture of yourself over and over.

lol that's jacked up