What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/9/08 6:52 PM
7/31/02
 I wrote something else, but it got clipped at the bottom. wtf
12/9/08 6:57 PM
4/21/06
mrzipplokk -  "Hojack, normally this thread would have been deleted by most mods, IMO. However, I think the mods won't delete it because you love the attention, and bring it on yourself. "

12/9/08 7:10 PM
4/21/06
 Hojak is a talented writer
12/9/08 7:12 PM
1/1/01
you forgot "roid-knees"
12/9/08 7:12 PM
7/16/08
ALL DAY 707 - Kostakio - What's with the "no wonder your daughter left you" posts?

Hojak stated that he lost custody of his daughter. I'm the first person on this board to bash Hojak, but as a father I cannot make fun of this situation. Hojak does rock terminator shades, he wears a do-rag, he's 1/4th retarded, and he simply cannot train anymore due to the constant soiling of himself (SEVERE IBS), but there are some things that sholdn;t be touched on.

I haven't lurked these kind of threads all that much but from what i gathered this Hojak guy has kinda a wrestling persona..... that's pretty cool.
12/9/08 7:13 PM
10/8/08
May I add that the video was pre IBS....
12/9/08 7:18 PM
1/1/01
LOLOLOLOL how the fuck do you type that with a straight face?!?!?!?!?

LOl man if thats TRULY how you think this played out you are beyond help you fucking retard LOL
12/9/08 7:19 PM
1/1/01
"I turned this entire game around on pindick roid-midget by bringing an element of reality to the equation (read: law), and suddenly, he's hesitant to even talk to me in person."

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!
12/9/08 7:21 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - Seriously, let's try and correlate what's happened here.

Shiloh's punk pussy ass decided he wanted to throw keyboard threats in an attempt to scare someone. True hardass style... something I've seen here for years, and something that has seen many of our members surprisingly on board with that process of thought.

I turned this entire game around on pindick roid-midget by bringing an element of reality to the equation (read: law), and suddenly, he's hesitant to even talk to me in person. I was fully prepared to laugh it up with pindick over all of this as I threw back my beer and sparked up my bowl. I was even going to let him flex man-tits for me if we got in good enough during the time we exchanged pleasantries over Zipplokk's front bumper. Now, a guy who's already been Rodney Kinged by local authorities will fear the long arm of the pork everytime he so much as looks at me, if we see each other. Brilliant.

In summary, touch me and I call the cops!
12/9/08 7:21 PM
1/1/01
you have been talking about my dick for 57 pages LOL
12/9/08 7:23 PM
7/16/08
.... wait.... so this fight is scheduled inside of the Affliction event?

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!
12/9/08 7:25 PM
10/8/08
Hojak, how did Shiloh back out when he's the one willing to fight you? You're the one who said you'd call the cops if he stepped to you. I seriously think you're scared and I bet you'll act tough at Affliction because you'll be surrounded by your boys. Grow some stones dawg
12/9/08 7:25 PM
1/25/06
Hojak - Seriously, let's try and correlate what's happened here.

Shiloh's punk pussy ass decided he wanted to throw keyboard threats in an attempt to scare someone. True hardass style... something I've seen here for years, and something that has seen many of our members surprisingly on board with that process of thought.

I turned this entire game around on pindick roid-midget by bringing an element of reality to the equation (read: law), and suddenly, he's hesitant to even talk to me in person. I was fully prepared to laugh it up with pindick over all of this as I threw back my beer and sparked up my bowl. I was even going to let him flex man-tits for me if we got in good enough during the time we exchanged pleasantries over Zipplokk's front bumper. Now, a guy who's already been Rodney Kinged by local authorities will fear the long arm of the pork everytime he so much as looks at me, if we see each other. Brilliant.

It's amazing what seats a child who's gone above and beyond his level these days, despite how old that child thinks they've grown to be at 38.

I am confident I could lead 20 more douchebags, 2 more aged pindick roidmonkeys, and 3-5 more moderators along for 55 more pages of thinking they know what the fuck is going on here.

Stop calling attention to me, you try-hard faggot.

LMFAO@the guy who accused others of "hiding behind a keyboard" who was threatening to kill people for making fun of him online now bragging about "bringing an element of reality to the equation" by warning the person he said was scared to fight him that he'll call the cops if that statement turns out to be incorrect
12/9/08 7:27 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - 
Shiloh - you have been talking about my dick for 57 pages LOL

..... and you've been hiding from the fact that it's tantamount to a thimble for 22 years.

Your ex says differently! Thanks for the daughter, Im keeping her since you didnt want her.

Cheers!
12/9/08 7:27 PM
9/23/08
Hojak is now licking his hojaks.
12/9/08 7:28 PM
10/8/08
Shiloh - 
Hojak - 
Shiloh - you have been talking about my dick for 57 pages LOL

..... and you've been hiding from the fact that it's tantamount to a thimble for 22 years.

Your ex says differently! Thanks for the daughter, Im keeping her since you didnt want her.

Cheers!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA,that was just mean. LMFAO
12/9/08 7:28 PM
9/23/08
Hojak will have NO idea who kidney taps him at Affliction.
12/9/08 7:29 PM
9/26/06
Hong Kong Phooey -  Hojak is a talented writer

Fiction imo...

12/9/08 7:31 PM
9/23/08
Mike Sanders - Hojak, stop creating more noteworthy moments of idiocy, it's getting hard to keep up.

A brief history of this challenge:
Hojak and Shiloh have a forum dispute over something. Hojak accuses Shiloh of "hiding behind a keyboard" and claims that he would kick his ass, etc. Shiloh offers to fight Hojak at the next MMA event they both attend. Hojak agrees, and writes another essay about how he'd kick Shiloh's ass.

Later, Shiloh challenges Hojak to fight during his time off work (LOL) and Hojak says gas is too expensive for him to drive 30 minutes or so to make the fight happen. Shiloh offers Hojak an escalating $500-1500 incentive to pay for gas and expenses. Hojak now says that he might meet Shiloh but will run him over in his car instead. Shiloh offers to pay Hojak $1000 to try and run him over. Hojak refuses, and says that he can't do that either because he doesn't have a car. Time passes.

Two weeks later, Hojak finally suggests that if he were ever to fight Shiloh, it would have to be "inside a gym." (Presumably not showing up at this gym to fight Hojak is what he meant by "hiding behind a keyboard.") Shiloh refuses and says that he wouldn't be interested in a gym fight "sparring session," and Hojak seizes on his reply and tries to use it to support his claim that Shiloh "never wanted to fight" and had been waiting for Hojak to suggest a gym fight all along so he could back out. "Ghost" spams the forum with this idea over and over again while people laugh at him in disbelief. Time passes.

Shiloh finally agrees to fight Hojak at the gym, but withdraws the offer of money; in some areas this is known as "a compromise." Hojak returns to the thread and plays dumb, acting as if the money is still on the table in the transparent hope that someone will correct him and allow him to use his prepared-in-advance strategy of instantly declining the gym fight he demanded. Hojak begins spamming the forum in an attempt to suppress the near-universal ridicule he receives in response, bizarrely insisting that he "doesn't care what people think" at the same time.

People continue to make fun of Hojak. Time passes.

Forum members offer to raise the money to pay self-proclaimed "professional" Hojak to fight Shiloh. Hojak still refuses. People make fun of Hojak even more, so he starts trying to convince them that his entire online life has been a carefully-crafted ruse designed to lure others into posting about him negatively, which presumably benefits him in some undisclosed way. "Ghost" then begins spamming the thread again in an effort to "reach 1000" and add multiple pages to the thread so that his humiliating actions and statements are buried beneath a mountain of crap. Time passes.

Hojak accuses other members of violating the site's TOS in the hope that people laughing at him will be frozen or banned, and openly wonders why (after spamming the forum and threatening to kill people) nobody has "done anything" to help him.

Forum members express concern about Hojak's deteriorating mental state. Kostakio reaches out in an attempt to try and help him avoid further anguish and is called "not smart" and "as puss as it gets" by Hojak for doing so.

Hojak creates a new thread decrying the UG's "obsession" with Hojak, posting links to all the recent threads about what a douchebag, fraud and delusional nutcase people think he is as "proof" that the problem is everyone else's. He claims to be "having fun" despite having spent a significant amount of time both publicly and privately appealing to moderators to freeze and ban the people laughing at his insane and contradictory ravings.

Time passes.
12/9/08 7:32 PM
9/26/06
 Walk up and get in his face so it looks like its mutual combat.  Then knock the fucking shit out of Hojak.  Id take that battery charge in a heartbeat Shiloh... The longest I've ever spent in jail on a battery charge is a night  (the charges never stick if its considered mutual combat).
12/9/08 7:33 PM
10/8/08
This thread cannot be good for Hojak's IBS...you know irritable bowel syndrome..the diesase where you shit yourself..hojack has it
12/9/08 7:35 PM
9/23/08
TOWE -  Walk up and get in his face so it looks like its mutual combat.  Then knock the fucking shit out of Hojak.  Id take that battery charge in a heartbeat Shiloh... The longest I've ever spent in jail on a battery charge is a night  (the charges never stick if its considered mutual combat).

.....lol
12/9/08 7:37 PM
10/8/08
Hojak - 
ALL DAY 707 - Hojak, how did Shiloh back out when he's the one willing to fight you? You're the one who said you'd call the cops if he stepped to you.

and SICK JEEP, .

I got a SICK DURANGO!!
12/9/08 7:55 PM
7/31/02
 For everyone going to Affliction Jan 24th.

We will be meeting in the afternoon at the parking lot in the picture for cold drinks, dogs and burgers. McCorkle may show again. Fabes. JimmersonsGlove. Sam Pai is coming. Maybe Von Doom again. Etc.

Shiloh can describe the lot location. Anyone else can email me for the particulars.
12/9/08 8:07 PM
1/16/05
Hojak - Now, a guy who's already been Rodney Kinged by local authorities will fear the long arm of the pork everytime he so much as looks at me, if we see each other. Brilliant.

lol damn, I wish I had my blue name to post a pic of Union Cane from Rocky 5: "Touch me and I'll sue!"

Just messin' with you, Hojak. I like you believe it or not.