What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/12/08 5:18 PM
7/24/02
Uh huh, seen it before.
12/12/08 5:19 PM
7/24/02
Hey, where'd the hate go on this thread anyway?

Remember when there used to be one hateful post after another, hour after hour?

Man those were good times.

*puffs on a doobie and contemplates whether Frank Mir is the Devil*
12/12/08 5:31 PM
7/31/02
 Good times indeed.
12/12/08 5:59 PM
1/1/01
fuck you loser

LOL
12/12/08 6:01 PM
10/8/08
Hey Hojak, pass out lately?
12/12/08 6:03 PM
7/31/02
mrzipplokk - 

Hojak, do you consider yourself a 'californian' ?

Or hummus eater ??

lol

?

12/12/08 6:16 PM
7/31/02
Gotcha.
12/12/08 7:22 PM
10/8/08
Hojak - 
ALL DAY 707 - Hey Hojak, pass out lately?

Two days ago, actually.

Fell from a standing position and whacked my head pretty good, thanks for asking.

These things are weird as shit. I used to feel them coming, now I don't. I can be mid-sentence, as the guy who was downstairs with me witnessed, and suddenly pass out.

It's kinda freaky.

Damn bro,I was just joking...sucks that you actually did..
12/12/08 7:51 PM
1/16/05
Hojak - 

Two days ago, actually.

Fell from a standing position and whacked my head pretty good, thanks for asking.

These things are weird as shit. I used to feel them coming, now I don't. I can be mid-sentence, as the guy who was downstairs with me witnessed, and suddenly pass out.

It's kinda freaky.
Geez, man, are you okay? Why did this happen?? Obviously it's happened before but have you been given an explanation by doctors??

12/12/08 8:17 PM
9/26/06
Kostakio - 
Hojak - 

Two days ago, actually.

It's kinda freaky.
Geez, man, are you okay? Why did this happen?? Obviously it's happened before but have you been given an explanation by doctors??

LMFAO @ Kostakio for not seeing the truth...  Hojack is setting up his "excuse" if Shiloh drops him. 

Heres how it plays out:

Shiloh punches Hojack, Hojack drops in front of 100's at Affliction.

Hojack comes back to this thread and gets flamed beyond belief for being the biggest pussy alive (which I thought was already established).

Hojack then claims he had an "episode" and "mysteriously dropped to floor" the minute Shiloh punched him.

Hojack claims Shiloh never hit him that hard, and everyone needs to look a few pages back on this thread for proof of the "episodes" hes been having.

Hojack claims he has won again!

12/12/08 8:19 PM
1/16/05
 DOH! Damn you, Hojak!! *waves fist*
12/12/08 8:44 PM
8/3/04
TOWE - 
Kostakio - 
Hojak - 

Two days ago, actually.

It's kinda freaky.

LMFAO @ Kostakio for not seeing the truth...  Hojack is setting up his "excuse" if Shiloh drops him. 

Heres how it plays out:

Shiloh punches Hojack, Hojack drops in front of 100's at Affliction.

Hojack comes back to this thread and gets flamed beyond belief for being the biggest pussy alive (which I thought was already established).

Hojack then claims he had an "episode" and "mysteriously dropped to floor" the minute Shiloh punched him.

Hojack claims Shiloh never hit him that hard, and everyone needs to look a few pages back on this thread for proof of the "episodes" hes been having.

Hojack claims he has won again!

You are much smarting that I figured you might be, Towe. The 'fainting' story is being used by Hojack to gain sympathy from the folks on the board for the incredible dick-tuck he pulled on this thread.
12/13/08 2:28 AM
1/25/06
LOL, WTF? Hojak, nobody would say shit to you about your various personal, social and medical problems if you weren't such an obnoxious attention-seeking fucktard completely unable to grasp how little credibility he has in the eyes of others.

Your attempts at an intellectual badass have failed. Cut back on your ridiculously dated 90s "tough guy" posting style, the endless homosexual references and the phony and thoroughly discredited "I'll show up and kick your ass" attitude and nobody will sit around laughing at you for 1500 pages.

Now, I await some dated "tough guy" posts and homosexual references in response! Don't ever change, Hojak. ;)
12/13/08 2:42 AM
1/1/01
Once again, I repeat... 

"Hojack, normally this thread would have been deleted by most mods, IMO. However, I think the mods won't delete it because you love the attention, and bring it on yourself."
12/13/08 2:53 AM
7/24/02
You're within an ear-bleed of starring on an episode of House from the sounds of it. Differential!

I'd be reading medical lit night and day trying to find some answers, but I imagine you've already done that.
12/13/08 3:08 AM
1/25/06
If no one's recommended that you either find hobbies excluding internet access or run headlong into a raging forest fire, allow me to be the first.

The guy who has thousands of posts dedicated to laughing at his delusional online ranting is recommending that I find hobbies not involving the internet? ;) Even the "forest fire" thing is far closer to home for you, Encino Man.

This is becoming reminiscent of that bit in "The Prisoner" where he pulls off the guy's mask and finds his own face underneath! LOL.
12/13/08 3:20 AM
1/25/06
Hojak -
Mike Sanders - The guy who has thousands of posts dedicated to laughing at his delusional online ranting

It's like midnight, you know... and I know you're in California. Your Friday night sucked. I don't think it's all that delusional of me to recognize that.

You ever go outside? I bet you're like 5'1.

LMFAO! WTF? Now you're certain that I live in your home state and admit to spending time imagining and/or hallucinating the details of my weekend evenings?

I hope you find an accurate diagnosis for your problems soon, bro. This is starting to get slightly creepy!

...I can't let it lie! LOL@the idea that I live in California. Where the fuck did you get that one from?
12/13/08 3:32 AM
1/25/06
Wasn't it you that had "HB" in his hometown? Isn't that Hutington Beach? LOL at the moron loser trying to update his profile and pull a fast one. That, again, is overt effort. You think so hard about these things when it comes to our interactions, and it's hilarious.

LOLOLOLOL, what the fuck is wrong with you? I've never had anything at all in my profile other than images. LMFAO@you having to resort to IMAGINING embarrassing profile content to try and feel better about being repeatedly laughed off of a forum you've tried so hard to be liked on.

Again, none of my basic time-passing "LOL" posts here amount to any sort of effort, and everything that I've typed pales in comparison to more than 60 pages of your bizarre and contradictory ramblings, "Ghost." And hey, that's without mentioning all the "effort" you put into PRETENDING TO BE AN MMA FIGHTER, ETC.!

Do we really have to jump through these same silly hoops and retread all this ground about you being the epitome of a hypocritical histrionic fighter wannabe, fraud and general chode you are? I'm trying to give you a break here, dude. ;) Can't we settle this like professionals...in a MECHWARRIOR BATTLE???
12/13/08 3:39 AM
1/25/06
Hojak - It's like midnight, you know... and I know you're in California. Your Friday night sucked. I don't think it's all that delusional of me to recognize that.

Hojak - I was hoping to dually observe your ritual Friday night social internet expedition, and save you some face by giving you some padding on the timezone you're in. If you're up any later than PST, that's rough. You're most likely in even more need of outside air, probably some friends in your neighborhood that you call rather than instant message.

LMFAO:

Hojak - I know you're in the same state as I am and on the same forum as I am at the exact same time as I am, but that only makes YOU a LOSER, bro.
12/13/08 4:20 AM
1/1/01
 I have it on good authority that Mike Sanders lives in Rio De Janiero and is a black belt in the dangerous art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu! :)
12/13/08 4:59 AM
11/30/08
Herring In A Fur Coat - I only smoke blunts

Strange.

I often times enjoy the process of rolling it and smoking it more then i like the high. 

Even more strange...

definately not strange....i agree and know many others as well..... viva 420

PS.. Been in vegas for 8 months, def have lots of premium buds here.... i love it here!!!
12/13/08 6:12 AM
1/25/06
BZLJJ - I have it on good authority that Mike Sanders lives in Rio De Janiero and is a black belt in the dangerous art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu! :)

...and a purple belt in make a sex with tranny, my friend ;)

Hojak - I'm pretty much convinced that anything I type to you will yield a fictional short-story referencing your google searches of my name.

LMFAO, this is like torture! I admit that it was funny to pretend that I lived in Bizarro World for a while just to encourage more of these ridiculous "you're a towel!" claims from Towelie-Hojak, but I don't think I can take any more.

Hojak, you're the guy who got busted trying to pass a fake fight off as real, you're the guy who got a fake green name, you're the guy who said you would fight Shiloh and then came up with a million excuses to avoid doing so, and you're the guy who later claimed that he NEVER told anyone he was a fighter despite the fact that everyone here KNOWS that you did. NOTHING that you say here will ever change those facts, LOL.

Of course, you're the idiot sitting here going "I know where you live, and I know your Friday night sucked because we live in the same place and you're online at the same website at the exact same time as I am," then accusing ME of making stuff up.

Nobody needs to Google your name, dummy, because you've made such a public spectacle of yourself before a crowd of embarrassed and confused online onlookers for ALMOST TEN YEARS. ;)

compulsively obsessed and ruthlessly pathetic

LOL! "Ghost," we've been over this several times: if the balding clown in an Affliction shirt, fingerless MMA-style bag gloves and do rag was accidentally released from the insane asylum for a period of time and spent every day standing underneath my window screaming fight-to-the-death challenges at local people before providing a series of increasingly hilarious and unbelievable excuses to avoid physical confrontation, would you say I was "obsessed" for stopping to look and laugh on a semi-regular basis?
12/13/08 10:31 AM
7/31/02
 I hope in 2009 you can get healthy Hojak.  Think positive thoughts my friend.
12/13/08 10:42 AM
5/26/06
pathetic. if all of that stuff about your health is true, why bring all this stress upon yourself?

why all the smack talk? why spend so much time and energy here seeking approval?

this whole thing is just sad
12/13/08 10:48 AM
7/31/02
 The health problems are real.