What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/13/08 10:50 AM
1/1/01
"Fact is, at this particular time I just so happen to have a problem that trumps answering the e-challenge of shriveled sack show-off Shiloh."

so you were never going to agree in the first place? roger that.

LOLOL I DONT even care at all as this whole thing is fucking ctazy lol but man you should stick with just one story.
12/13/08 10:55 AM
5/10/05
Can someone give me a summary of this thread
12/13/08 10:56 AM
5/26/06
actually we do need a new summary with all of the new information that has come to light.
12/13/08 10:57 AM
7/31/02
 Shiloh,do you ever eat at Gyu - Kaku in Huntington ?
12/13/08 11:03 AM
2/28/07
Mike Sanders - LOL, WTF? Hojak, nobody would say shit to you about your various personal, social and medical problems if you weren't such an obnoxious attention-seeking fucktard completely unable to grasp how little credibility he has in the eyes of others.

Your attempts at an intellectual badass have failed. Cut back on your ridiculously dated 90s "tough guy" posting style, the endless homosexual references and the phony and thoroughly discredited "I'll show up and kick your ass" attitude and nobody will sit around laughing at you for 1500 pages.

Now, I await some dated "tough guy" posts and homosexual references in response! Don't ever change, Hojak. ;)
Mike Saunders has handed this thread. He has common-sensed the correct.

Unfortunately, Hojak's seizuring brain cannot handle the correct...
12/13/08 11:23 AM
9/29/02
Several pages back I thought Shiloh and Mike Sanders had driven Hojack to possibly suicide.No matter how badly he gets "Blevinized" he keeps coming back.
12/13/08 11:31 AM
1/1/01
mrzipplokk -  Shiloh,do you ever eat at Gyu - Kaku in Huntington ?

what cross streets??
12/13/08 11:43 AM
9/23/08
Haulport - 
Mike Sanders - LOL, WTF? Hojak, nobody would say shit to you about your various personal, social and medical problems if you weren't such an obnoxious attention-seeking fucktard completely unable to grasp how little credibility he has in the eyes of others.

Your attempts at an intellectual badass have failed. Cut back on your ridiculously dated 90s "tough guy" posting style, the endless homosexual references and the phony and thoroughly discredited "I'll show up and kick your ass" attitude and nobody will sit around laughing at you for 1500 pages.

Now, I await some dated "tough guy" posts and homosexual references in response! Don't ever change, Hojak. ;)
Mike Saunders has handed this thread. He has common-sensed the correct.

Unfortunately, Hojak's seizuring brain cannot handle the correct...

.....such a shit talker that Hojak is...unreal
12/13/08 11:46 AM
7/31/02
 Gyu-Kaku Restaurant
www.gyu-kaku.com

7862 Warner Ave # 109
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714) 842-8333
12/13/08 11:47 AM
7/31/02
 It is Japanese BBQ, with gas grills at each table.

Saturday 11:30 till 3:00 is all you can eat.

Worth the trip.
12/13/08 11:48 AM
4/21/06
mrzipplokk -  Gyu-Kaku Restaurant
www.gyu-kaku.com

7862 Warner Ave # 109
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714) 842-8333

4 later
12/13/08 12:03 PM
1/1/01
i will look in to that!
Edited: 12/13/08 4:18 PM
1/25/06
Hojak - 1) The fight was not fake.

Oh, my bad. It was just an "exhibition" match between two people who knew each other which featured no striking and ended with a schoolyard headlock submission after some flopping around on the ground, right?

2) The green name was not fake, and has been gone for years now.

LOL, I'm confused: if the fight wasn't fake, why did you have to get rid of your green name?

If the fight wasn't fake, why did you say this earlier on the thread?

Hojak - I remember saying I would like to fight MMA.

I don't remember calling myself an MMA fighter.

So you had a real exhibition MMA fight with no strikes against someone you knew that ended with a headlock, but you AREN'T a fighter? LOL.

3) My health condition is very real.

I didn't say otherwise. Hint: when you have to resort making shit up and pretending other people said it, it may be time to rethink your own position.

3) No mention of Shiloh tuckin' cock with all those bills he kept taking pictures of in front of my posts though, eh Mike?

Hint 2: I think you'll find the number "4" comes after three, dude. ;)

Anyway, LOL@you trying to act like you ever wanted to fight in the first place:

Hojak - Shiloh issued this challenge to look like some kinda bigger man in front of his keyboard buddies... I don't truly believe there was ever an intention to fight me

Shiloh - WHY DONT YOU JUST GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS PUSSY AND LETS DO THIS TODAY

Hojak - Fact is, at this particular time I just so happen to have a problem that trumps answering the e-challenge of shriveled sack show-off Shiloh.

'specially in the company of people I'd been building up my internet rep with for years.

LOL, better preserve that precious "internet rep" as an unfunny bald guy responsible for the single most thoroughly debunked online fantasy persona ever, "Ghost." ;)

I may collapse randomly, but I'll take my mental deficiencies over yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday Mike.

LMFAO, yep: I'm much more mentally unstable than you, which is why there are thousands of posts dedicated to how mentally unstable YOU are. LOL@you trying to act like being stuck in an eternal search for online relevance punctuated by unexplained seizures makes you better off than someone who simply laughs at your retarded internet tirades.
12/13/08 4:41 PM
1/1/01
 Shiloh,

The next time I am in California, we are definitely hanging out! You are my hero! :)
12/13/08 5:27 PM
1/1/01
for sure Ron!
12/14/08 1:31 AM
11/20/05
Hojak, there is a very good chance you are one of those fainting goats.
12/14/08 1:34 AM
9/23/08
rofl
Edited: 12/14/08 1:48 AM
1/25/06
Hojak - Wow..... just wow.

This is truly how much time you have in your day. After turning my knowledge of your location into a 4 paragraphy psycho-babble spewing, you confirm you're in California. Creative writing at it's finest.

I'm NOT in California you DUMB FUCKING BASTARD. LOL! Please, Hojak, feel free to illustrate where I "confirm" any of your delusions about my geographical location. Do you have a bunch of random newspaper clippings and crazy notes all over the walls of your crazy internet shed like that John Nash guy?

While you're at it, how about explaining why you bizarrely insisted early never to have claimed to have been an MMA fighter if you had a real MMA fight?

LMFAO@you whining about four paragraphs and using then as an excuse to go off on yet another of self-important rant which amounts to double that length! Is this a joke, God?

You just don't get it, Dave: you're this forum's new fighter wannabe/laughingstock comedy character, like MACHINE MAY, except you've humiliated yourself to a degree worse than he did but still managed to still go largely unnoticed while doing so because - unlike "Ghost" - some people actually liked Machine May at one time and most people knew who he was.

You're a fuckin freak, dude.

SHIT LIKE THAT WILL GET YOU KILLED, BRO.

It's always one way with you... like The Cult, and Social Distortion. Their shit sucks too.

YOU'RE LUCKY YOU HAVE A KEYBOARD TO HIDE BEHIND.

PS: WTF are you talking about, retard? I'm like The Cult? FIRE WOM-AWN. LOL.
12/14/08 3:02 AM
7/24/02
"LOL. I can't believe this thread is still going. Will it ever end?"

Sir, I think you can believe it's still going. I think none of us believes it will end. At least not in our hearts.

I thought the thread had turned into a hollow corpse, and became forlorn by its dryness. And yet now that hatred has been re-injected, I find myself only marginally satisfied.

Somehow I want the thread to be sicker, more obscene, disgusting and absurd. Am I just greedy? I think I've been spoiled by the proceedings here...

I think what I want is more sadness out of it. That could be it. Like with a little extra pinch of sickness. Then we'll stir the whole tar-thick, sour stew with a broken oar until Affliction arrives.

Then we take it from there gentlemen. One sad, hate-filled, absurd day at a time.
12/14/08 5:32 AM
1/25/06
Hojak - I really give two flying shits what anyone thinks of me outside of the constructive or relevant, and Mike Sanders really is neither anywhere he's been in 5000 posts.

LOL@your determination of what is "constructive" and "relevant" predictably ruling out any and all negativity directed your way.

What, this isn't "constructive" enough? These are examples from just the last two pages:

Mike Sanders - Maybe if you didn't go around acting like such a jackoff all the time while simultaneously disclosing embarrassing facts about your personal life you wouldn't have those sorts of problems.

Mike Sanders - Hojak, nobody would say shit to you about your various personal, social and medical problems if you weren't such an obnoxious attention-seeking fucktard completely unable to grasp how little credibility he has in the eyes of others.

...then again, you even got huffy and turned on your confused homoerotic frustrations towards people who did their best to advise you against continued stupidity on this thread/forum, like Kostakio, so I guess I should be thankful that you're still "not giving a shit" about my posts by typing thousands of huffy words in response. ;)

Hojak - Lemme guess, do you also have SICK JEEP?

No. Actually, I would rather you cease fantasizing about the details of my life altogether, but if that's all you've got to make yourself feel better about the lifetime of humiliation you've invited on this thread alone, I guess I should leave you to it.

(LOL)
12/14/08 8:30 AM
9/23/08
Mike Sanders - 
Hojak - I really give two flying shits what anyone thinks of me outside of the constructive or relevant, and Mike Sanders really is neither anywhere he's been in 5000 posts.

LOL@your determination of what is "constructive" and "relevant" predictably ruling out any and all negativity directed your way.

What, this isn't "constructive" enough? These are examples from just the last two pages:

Mike Sanders - Maybe if you didn't go around acting like such a jackoff all the time while simultaneously disclosing embarrassing facts about your personal life you wouldn't have those sorts of problems.

Mike Sanders - Hojak, nobody would say shit to you about your various personal, social and medical problems if you weren't such an obnoxious attention-seeking fucktard completely unable to grasp how little credibility he has in the eyes of others.

...then again, you even got huffy and turned on your confused homoerotic frustrations towards people who did their best to advise you against continued stupidity on this thread/forum, like Kostakio, so I guess I should be thankful that you're still "not giving a shit" about my posts by typing thousands of huffy words in response. ;)

Hojak - Lemme guess, do you also have SICK JEEP?

No. Actually, I would rather you cease fantasizing about the details of my life altogether, but if that's all you've got to make yourself feel better about the lifetime of humiliation you've invited on this thread alone, I guess I should leave you to it.

(LOL)
12/14/08 12:07 PM
9/23/08
ttt
12/14/08 7:59 PM
10/8/08
Hojak...I know I broke the news to everyone on the board about your IBS, but in all seriousness...how long have you suffered from this? Do you still have those morning time "accidents". I remember the story I heard about you and Tanner right outside the Longboard (resteraunt). You know, the time you passed out in the shitter with your pants around your ankles.....those were the day..
12/14/08 9:11 PM
1/1/01

honestly bro, it seems like you have some mental health issues that need to be addressed. i'm serious when i say this too. look into seeing a psychiatrist or something. there is nothing wrong with doing so. it is NOT a sign of weakness. i know people who have managed to change their lives for the better by addressing the issues that they have.

THIS. you really should.

i have been for anger and depression both. more than a few times. there is no shame getting a handle on yourself.

you should go, you seriously are delusional. i not being a dick here dude. i said this earlier and i meant it then too.
12/14/08 9:13 PM
2/8/07
total whackjob. Get help