Kr0ndogg - what's your argument for supporting felons that preyed on the elderly out of their life savings? i wonder if the UG has enough power to shut down Affliction, once word spreads.
I can offer several instances of reason in why I feel good about supporting Affliction, all compounded upon your examples.
1) Their Signature Series t's gave you ingrates the first taste of a stylish Martial Arts Fighter shirt that you had outside of some awesome Warrior Wear offerings. The first time you saw some dude with a shirt that said "Georges St. Pierre" on the back, you wanted one and you know it.
2) They've made good on their elderly extortion by bringing Fedor Emelianenko to the states. Zing. No, I don't wanna here your vagina flap in the wind over it.
3) Their Megadeth shirt, one of my favorites, is cooler than any other Megadeth shirt I've ever seen.
4) Between their media event and the actual event, Affliction gave me five additional t-shirts to add to the collection of 3 I'd paid for already. Soon as they can put up another band I can stand in their Signature Series, I'll buy more.
5) Beard extorted $350,000. Oil industry extorts trillions. Music industry extorts anything it can to make whatever it can at this point. I'm also on contract for a company that's outsourcing several hundred IT jobs to offshort contractors, despite being american based and american powered. That's any more or less evil? No, that's business. Knitpick and throw your arms around the world, or accept the reality of your generation.
6) The UG does not have enough power to shut down Affliction. Obama got elected despite an internet full of disclaimers and warnings, didn't he? The bottom line is money, bro... nobody gives a fuck. Affliction will put on shows, they will get paid, and they will be successful.
Eventually, you'll be able to buy one of their shirts without caring what the metros here think. When the fuck did the UG become a bad episode of queer eye, anyway? Knockin me for my shirt and shit.
Is someone who can't afford it bitter? Honest question. Are you mad that felon guy's T-shirt concept was better than yours? What's this really about?
$40 - $60 for a shirt is steep, I understand.