What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/15/08 9:21 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - 
Shiloh - i started reading that FRAT reply and dozed off. cliff notes?

You fail, you're a junkie, you waste your life, you're a junkie, you care what people think, and you're a junkie.

At least you put effort into my spewings. I usually just see you've said something and look to avoid more shirtlessness / SICK JEEP by moving onward altogether.

LOL wait after you just wrote ANOTHER book to me you claim i put effort in?? REALLY?? LOLOL wow dude. you are a dumbfuck pussy. the sad part is you already know this lOL.
12/15/08 9:22 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - You know what's awesome about me?

I've never jammed a needle into my vein while thinking "this will make me a better person."

You can't say the same.

What little I think of you leads me to wonder how much of your rhetoric is an outward reflection of your own issues.

No doubt about it Shiloh, you are as waste of life as it gets on this forum. Those who knowingly surround you with that in mind are only marginally better.

LOL do tell!!! when did i inject a needle in to my vein?? :)
12/15/08 9:36 PM
1/1/01
LOL

ok, how is this for personal:

my daughter wont be on the pole in 10 years because her mom was a meth whore and her daddy abandoned her.

how was that? :)
12/15/08 9:37 PM
2/8/07
don't forget his roid-knees
12/15/08 9:38 PM
2/8/07
FAG MAGNET!!
12/15/08 9:40 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - Recycled. Old.

Your heart just isn't in this anymore.

well i must admit, you saying i have junkie eyes stung pretty bad so my game may be off.

nevertheless, you abandoned your own kid so nothing i can say will ever come close to shaming you if that hasnt.
12/15/08 9:41 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - 
TheMorg826 - don't forget his roid-knees

lol @ roid-knees

I'm glad someone finally got it.

LOL nobody got it you dumbass he was ripping on you lOLOLOL. what the fuck are roid knees? is that the kind you get when injecting steroids in to your VEINS?? LOLOL
12/15/08 9:42 PM
1/1/01
Kirik,

please change my name to "junkie eyes" asap.

Thanks!
12/15/08 9:44 PM
2/8/07
rofl i am laughing pretty hard at that man..good stuff
Edited: 12/16/08 12:16 AM
7/31/02
 Key word summary -

Roid knees - fuck you - pussy - hummus - faint - dick tuck - skateboard - pro fight - psycho - junkie eyes - lick my Hojak's
12/15/08 9:56 PM
1/1/01
junkie EYES, boss.
12/15/08 10:42 PM
1/8/08
Holy Shit...TOWE wasn't kidding. I just read this from pg 1-34...all I can say is...WOW!!!! Ha Ha...

you both sound like dick tucking faggots ;)

(just messin...please continue...)
12/15/08 11:05 PM
1/1/01
 One time I injected roids into my veins, and my veins got HUGE! ABSOLUTELY HUGE, I TELL YOU! :)
12/15/08 11:56 PM
5/5/08
Mike Sanders - 
Hojak - Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
OMFG. this is when i really started to laugh.

can't believe i missed all this.

let me add that i once made a wrestling thread that mocked Pro wrestlers and Ho-Tuck thought i was making fun of his thread...so what he did was exactly the same thing he did when he realized that no one was falling for his "trolling bit" he spammed the thread but requoting over and over again...

Ho-Tucks jumps to conclusions so much since he thinks that everyone is out to "get him" that the mere thought of an insult directed his way turns him into the monster that has made this 50+ pages.

sad really, but i ope shiloh still beats his ass at Affliction.

12/15/08 11:58 PM
1/1/01
LOL@Ho-Tuck!
Edited: 12/16/08 12:25 AM
5/5/08
 i just read the original thread...here's a gem from it...

Posted: 5 minutes ago
Edited: 11/29/08 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-24243572-down", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-24243572-up", "click", castVote);

You know, truth be told, I don't even know she was mine.

's why I left her whore mom.

You dumb sonsabitches are awesome. You bite on whatever I throw out.

Shiloh Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 35 minutes ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-24243633-down", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-24243633-up", "click", castVote);

LOL on page 1 HOjak is hurt and outraged someone brings up his daughter that HE made an issue out of and he threatens death (lol).

on page 5 HOjak doesnt even know if the kid is his and doesnt really care.

LOL awesome.

12/16/08 12:40 AM
1/8/08
KhunMaiMeeSamong - this thread is maturing very nicely

LOL....

You just said "this thread" and "maturing"
12/16/08 12:44 AM
1/1/01
lol...Hojunk you fucking pussy
12/16/08 1:32 AM
5/5/08
 lol. ho-tucks makes threads about other making threads about him. which really really fucking backfired on him.

ATTN:Hojak and all Affliction wearers/supporters

Posted: 19 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-24220345-down", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-24220345-up", "click", castVote);

Kr0ndogg - what's your argument for supporting felons that preyed on the elderly out of their life savings? i wonder if the UG has enough power to shut down Affliction, once word spreads.

I can offer several instances of reason in why I feel good about supporting Affliction, all compounded upon your examples.

1) Their Signature Series t's gave you ingrates the first taste of a stylish Martial Arts Fighter shirt that you had outside of some awesome Warrior Wear offerings. The first time you saw some dude with a shirt that said "Georges St. Pierre" on the back, you wanted one and you know it.

2) They've made good on their elderly extortion by bringing Fedor Emelianenko to the states. Zing. No, I don't wanna here your vagina flap in the wind over it.

3) Their Megadeth shirt, one of my favorites, is cooler than any other Megadeth shirt I've ever seen.

4) Between their media event and the actual event, Affliction gave me five additional t-shirts to add to the collection of 3 I'd paid for already. Soon as they can put up another band I can stand in their Signature Series, I'll buy more.

5) Beard extorted $350,000. Oil industry extorts trillions. Music industry extorts anything it can to make whatever it can at this point. I'm also on contract for a company that's outsourcing several hundred IT jobs to offshort contractors, despite being american based and american powered. That's any more or less evil? No, that's business. Knitpick and throw your arms around the world, or accept the reality of your generation.

6) The UG does not have enough power to shut down Affliction. Obama got elected despite an internet full of disclaimers and warnings, didn't he? The bottom line is money, bro... nobody gives a fuck. Affliction will put on shows, they will get paid, and they will be successful.

Eventually, you'll be able to buy one of their shirts without caring what the metros here think. When the fuck did the UG become a bad episode of queer eye, anyway? Knockin me for my shirt and shit.

Is someone who can't afford it bitter? Honest question. Are you mad that felon guy's T-shirt concept was better than yours? What's this really about?

$40 - $60 for a shirt is steep, I understand.

12/16/08 7:25 AM
1/16/05
 Strange thread for sure.

What it needs now is:

12/16/08 7:27 AM
1/16/05
Such beautiful mystical creatures.
12/16/08 8:01 AM
11/7/07
 Kr0ndogg, when Wand destroys Rampage i think your new screen name will be RampageLicksHojacks
12/16/08 11:06 AM
12/9/08
I finally broke down and created an account to be immortalized in this masterpiece. Now, that I have posted I fully understand the magnitude of this thread.
12/16/08 11:28 AM
2/8/07
CRE - kr0ndogg you're a much bigger pussy than Hojak ever will be.

You talked a bunch of tough guy shit, you live 10 miles from me, I simply invited you to meet me so you could vent personally and you basically admitted you were afraid of me.

Well at least if you admit you are afraid it is different then.

when did this happen?
12/16/08 2:23 PM
5/5/08
 lol @ meet to "vent".

and for Tons, you can call me w/e you liiiiike....but wand has to win first.