What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/23/08 5:37 PM
5/26/06
what happened to that other thread hojak started?

did he go crying to the mods again once it backfired?
12/23/08 5:38 PM
9/23/08
ttt
12/23/08 5:40 PM
9/23/08
KneeToFaceKo - 
harlemsavoy - I don't get it. We were all the way down to step 12 and now we are back to step 9? This is not good for his interwebs reputation.

Anatomy of a Hojak Post:
1.)  Say something really dumb with a lot of big words to show intelligence. (Like using synonymously when I should use simultaneously)

2.) Have people point out said dumb thing over and over. (In hojak's mind it's the same 5 people, but somehow it ends up being around 50 or so)

3.) Respond to people with big words because I think I'm smarter than someone.

4.) Get made fun of again for trying to sound smart but not accomplishing agenda.

5.) Begin to use Jr High retorts when #3 doesn't work.

6.) Threaten people with physical violence, call them short(kettle meet mr. Pot) and claim to be unafraid of anyone and anything.

7.) Endure more ridicule.

8.) Complain to the mods about how another thread I started backfired and is hurting my pussy.

9.) Disappear when it gets to hot for me in the kitchen.

10.) Come back and dick-tuck after saying how tough I am.

11.) Threaten to sue when someone says they will see you at the next event.

12.) Realize that my life is a failure and I am way past having any professional integrity because I don't get the concept of shutting my fucking mouth long enough to keep the flies out...
12/23/08 5:53 PM
9/23/08
ttt
12/23/08 5:56 PM
1/16/05
 ouch
12/23/08 5:58 PM
9/23/08
See ya at Affliction.
12/23/08 5:59 PM
9/23/08
KneeToFaceKo - 
KneeToFaceKo - 
KneeToFaceKo - 
Stay Down Fanboy - 
harlemsavoy - I don't get it. We were all the way down to step 12 and now we are back to step 9? This is not good for his interwebs reputation.

Anatomy of a Hojak Post:
1.)  Say something really dumb with a lot of big words to show intelligence. (Like using synonymously when I should use simultaneously)

2.) Have people point out said dumb thing over and over. (In hojak's mind it's the same 5 people, but somehow it ends up being around 50 or so)

4.) Get made fun of again for trying to sound smart but not accomplishing agenda.

6.) Threaten people with physical violence, call them short(kettle meet mr. Pot) and claim to be unafraid of anyone and anything.

8.) Complain to the mods about how another thread I started backfired and is hurting my pussy.

12.) Realize that my life is a failure and I am way past having any professional integrity because I don't get the concept of shutting my fucking mouth long enough to keep the flies out...

LOL

Now its about entertainment? You are a joke. Affliction is almost here and I am sure you will dicktuck.

Read it again, GHOST.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
12/23/08 6:00 PM
9/23/08
Douchejak
12/23/08 6:03 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - 
KneeToFaceKo - ttt

You're more pathetic than the confirmed homo who started this.

where is your daughter HOjak? can you provide her address or a map to her house?

just throwing this in because you ignored it last time.
12/23/08 6:04 PM
9/23/08
KneeToFaceKo - 
TOWE -  Anatomy of a Hojak Post:

12/23/08 6:20 PM
1/1/01
Fuzzy Badfeet -  ttt for pics of the daughter

he doesnt have any. he left her when she was little and now shes mired in social services, bouncing from foster parent to foster parent to orangewood childrens hospital while her dad posts on the internet 24/7.
12/23/08 6:28 PM
1/16/05
 Man... that's crossing the line...
12/23/08 6:33 PM
1/1/01
Fuzzy Badfeet -  i figured that my line alone would respark the thread ala page 79...
but seriously if my dad had a fucking homosexual wizard button-up, dicktucked, and had IBS... well, i would want foster parents too.

LOL
12/23/08 6:34 PM
1/1/01
ok, serious question:

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING TOTAL LOSER ABANDONS HIS LITTLE FUCKING GIRL YOU PATHETIC LOSER???
12/23/08 6:38 PM
7/31/02
 Has Hojak posted here today ?
12/23/08 6:45 PM
3/30/04
ttt
12/23/08 6:48 PM
1/1/01
LOL fuck you loser, you deserve no pity, you left your fuckign kid. youre a total piece of shit dude.

LOL@whining about being picked on for ABANDONING YOUR DAUGHTER.
12/23/08 6:50 PM
1/1/01
nobody is taking shots at your kid, they are taking shots at YOU, the person whose fault it is.

i dont check the what if forum, so ask away on your steroid question.

sincerely,

Shiloh aka roid knees aka junkie eyes
12/23/08 6:52 PM
1/16/05
tap0utartist - 
Kostakio -  Man... that's crossing the line...

If another person agrees I'll delete my post
I don't mean crossing forum rules lines but just in general. The whole "you abandoned your daughter" thing is kind of mean. Then again, I don't know anything about that situation so I'm just going to stfu. :)

12/23/08 6:53 PM
1/1/01
 WTF, CLIFFNOTES?!
12/23/08 7:13 PM
1/1/01
 CLIFFNOTES PLEASE (fuckface)
12/23/08 7:19 PM
2/8/07
Hojak - 
Hojak - 
Hojak - BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
12/23/08 7:26 PM
2/8/07
OK, serious question. How many 'accidents' do you have a day? Also, when is the next "Magic: The Gathering" get together at the HO HOUSE?
12/23/08 7:31 PM
9/23/08
KneeToFaceKo - 
Stay Down Fanboy - 

Anatomy of a Hojak Post:

LOL

Now its about entertainment? You are a joke. Affliction is almost here and I am sure you will dicktuck.
12/23/08 7:32 PM
9/23/08
KneeToFaceKo - 
KneeToFaceKo - 
Stay Down Fanboy - 

Anatomy of a Hojak Post:

LOL