What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

1/13/09 5:56 PM
12/21/08
 i don't know but im a little mad that mods are trying to ruffle my boys feathers. wasn't this esablished that FUZZIES feathers can never be ruffled?
Edited: 1/13/09 5:58 PM
7/31/02
 lol

Re: mod priveledges. I was joking.

As for the green names. If you have had a pro fight, and  Kirik can verify it, you get green.

Again, I doubt you had a pro fight that can be verified.

Where are you in Brazil ? And why are you there ??

1/13/09 5:59 PM
9/24/08
FuzzyTheFluffer -  it has to be the wisonsin bjj growing strong. that has like 700k views....and infinity pages
that damn thread won't go away

1/13/09 6:06 PM
1/25/06
Hojak - but lies being spread about an innocent child is something I can't get behind.

Holy fucking shit, dude, you were the person posting under your real name that the mother of that "innocent child" was a "WHORE."

Seriously, WTF happens if she or someone else she knows Googles the name of her father and stumbles across him saying that her mother is a whore online?

As usual, you have zero room to criticize others here.

... and I laugh at your cry for attention.

Hojak - I actually hope I get the chance to see you, and I will never let you live down the months of hyping it up if you don't show.

You better fuckin be there.

LMFAO, this is both funny and scary at the same time. At least we can say for sure that the universe has a sense of humor and that some form of life after death probably exists now.
Edited: 1/13/09 7:20 PM
7/31/02
 MMa.tv mail me your info, I am going to Rio, I think in March. 
Edited: 1/13/09 7:17 PM
7/31/02
Tapuout he has spoken of Khaled many times.

Fuzzy, email me your name and where you stay in Rio etc. You do know how to use the mma.tv mail function, don't you ? Hahaha 
1/13/09 7:23 PM
1/25/06
Hojak - 
Mike Sanders - Seriously, WTF happens if she or someone else she knows Googles the name of her father and stumbles across him saying that her mother is a whore online?

AWESOME

She deserves to know the truth.

My bad for "having a kid" with a lying, thieving, whoring future meth addict. Whether she's mine or not, the kid deserves to know the truth.

She won't be finding much here, obviously... just a bitter bunch of frat fucks who talk more about me than they do to their wives/girlfriends/mothers.

You seriously want that "innocent child" to know her father thinks of her as "the daughter of a whore"? LOL.

"Your mom is a whore, but I'll fucking kill anyone who even mentions your existence on this forum if it's within the context of them laughing at my expense."
1/13/09 7:58 PM
1/1/01
AWESOME parenting.

oh yeah, youre not a parent.
1/13/09 8:12 PM
5/10/08
Hojak - 
Mike Sanders - You seriously want that "innocent child" to know her father thinks of her as "the daughter of a whore"? LOL.

The answer is yes, winner. LOL.

Hojak - you really need to stop this shit now. You are out of control.

You really should leave here for a while and visit a psychiatrist.

Seriously - for your own good.... get the help you need.
1/13/09 8:25 PM
5/23/08
Shiloh - lol well that was quick, back to thinking HOjak is a douche.

bring some of that prescription weed so i can reach in your front pocket and take it from you while you do nothing.

HAHAHA.  Best post in the thread.
1/13/09 8:33 PM
5/5/08
Shiloh - lol well that was quick, back to thinking HOjak is a douche.

bring some of that prescription weed so i can reach in your front pocket and take it from you while you do nothing.

hahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahah... **breathes** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
1/13/09 8:53 PM
2/8/07
sure there is. are you fuckin kidding him?
1/13/09 9:31 PM
5/23/08
Shiloh - 
Hojak - 
Shiloh - bring some of that prescription weed so i can reach in your front pocket and take it from you while you do nothing.

I actually hope I get the chance to see you, and I will never let you live down the months of hyping it up if you don't show.

You better fuckin be there.

just LOL
RIP HIS HEAD OFF!!! RIP   HIS   HEAD   OFF!!!  (will ferrell voice)

1/13/09 9:42 PM
7/31/02
 Fluffer, I have made a snap judgement and decided you are full of BS. You do not live in Rio, nor do you train with BTT etc. In all my years on this forum I have never seen someone who truly trains etc. that is afraid to give his name.

Carry on.......
1/13/09 9:43 PM
7/31/02
 Tapuout, why are you not training. ?
1/13/09 9:54 PM
7/31/02
 yes, Grumpy.
1/13/09 10:18 PM
7/31/02
I can't consider betting whith someone I cannot confirm their identity. That would be silly, wouldn't it ?

My name is Bill MacPherson, and there are 50 people on this forum who will confirm meeting me.
1/13/09 10:20 PM
7/31/02
 It is me, "bill". lol
1/13/09 10:22 PM
7/31/02
 You'll find a prevailing trend on this forum.

99% of people who actually train are not afraid to post there real name.

The rest, you be the judge.

1/13/09 10:44 PM
5/26/06
fuzzy, you cant blame him, you have been a maniac on here recently
1/13/09 11:57 PM
7/31/02
 TTT for Mr. Rio Anonymous
1/14/09 12:27 AM
7/31/02
 I don't really care where you are. When you run your mouth, but are afraid to say your full name, you kind of seem like a punk. Know what I mean ??
1/14/09 12:30 AM
7/31/02
 Me too. Night night.
1/14/09 12:41 AM
5/5/08
Hojak - 
harlemsavoy - How do you go from apoligizing to threatening in a mere few weeks????

No threat. I just want a chance to see the guy face to face. Hypersensitivity at its finest, right? You're too excited by all of this. Stfu.

FuzzyTheFluffer - what lie did i tell about an innocent child?
saying that you should go to work and pay child support is a lie? 

I'm at work right now!!!! Geez dude, you really aren't smart, nor are you observant.

I find it funny that the best lines any of you kids can drop in repetition are derived of fictional ridiculousness. My custody battle for that child had nothing to do with support, compensation, or my relationship with her mothering whore. It had everything to do with the court's perception of my degrading health over two years time. You weren't even there! I was, for two long years, as they slowly stripped this child from my life 'by the book.' I owe no child support. I've also been backhandedly assured by the State that I'll never see this child again.

Although it's nice to have an opp to counter these lies with some truth, it would bother me much more that I had to if someone here was sticking to the facts. The effort here speaks volumes about how much I've worn on your psychology, and the desire some of you have to dually wear on mine. Believe me, we're nowhere near even.

It was nice visiting Team SmoCrack today.
ok guys its time to leave hosmak alone. this latet quote is quite sad...i mean the guy just told us how he faked IBS this whole to not only get out of having to take care of his daughter...but to avoid paying child support this whole time.

i mean, how hard is it to fake having a seizure and just shit on yourself in a public place? douchbags of the world take heed...this is the most simple way of paying child support. might not be the cleanest or self deemimg way...but hojak is proof that it works.

also works great on getting out of a fight when someone calls you out...

1/14/09 6:19 AM
5/10/08
mrzipplokk -  I don't really care where you are. When you run your mouth, but are afraid to say your full name, you kind of seem like a punk. Know what I mean ??

You don't know where CRE lives? Not like he trains... he is a permanent troll.

You being a moderator should know that...