bismanfightclub - 
Pernicious - To recap, these are the stipulations:

1) In Zipp's buddy's gym

2) Zipp holds money

3) Cameraman tapes for youtubeyness

4) Shiloh's $1500 on the line

5) Hojak will need a ride

What's the problem, fellas?

Won't the little yellow bus be able to give hojak a lift? This sounds like a sweet deal.

So we're going to inconvenience 5-8 other retards just for Hojak? I doubt that will fly.
12/2/08 4:54 PM
10/7/08
What if he throws in the HOJAK special, I hear tell he has a tongue ring ;)
12/2/08 4:54 PM
9/23/08
I heard hojaks entry music is YMCA
12/2/08 4:56 PM
10/7/08
Will he bring those bitchin oakley knockoff sunglasses to the fight again?
12/2/08 4:59 PM
1/1/01
See,

Hojak wants an event. he wants "cred". he wants to be able to step up without havign to worry. a gym secures he wont get his ass beat and at the same time a few fools will pat him on the back and give him props, and then he will add this to his underground fight record after.

I will do this in jeans and chucks on my porch.
12/2/08 5:03 PM
1/1/01
hojack youre a sissy for not wanting to street fight an old man who will pay you to try and hit him in the face. fucking sissy lol. get that in the gym shit out of here if this is serious.

get a cameraman who will upload asap and do that shit on some private grass or pavement and dont stop till someone quits. quit being a sissy.
12/2/08 5:10 PM
1/1/01
Hojak - 
Shiloh - See,

Hojak wants an event. he wants "cred".

I actually just want the chance to pound your face relentlessly without hurting my hand. Don't flatter yourself, short-shit roid boy.

At this point, I'm watching just to see how vaginal you can really get. Post-juice estrogen influx is surely a concern of yours.

1325 Delaware
Huntington Beach, ca
12/2/08 5:11 PM
10/7/08
wrap your panties over your fingers and fight. You wont have time to throw anything anyway, saw your last brawl with butterbean's chubby cousin. you've already lost
12/2/08 5:15 PM
1/1/01

12/2/08 5:21 PM
1/1/01
Jesus guys, this has gotten so fucking stupid. Hojak, you can never ever claim with any real sense of truth that Shiloh dicktucked. He offered to go to you, fight you in your front yard and give you 1500. He didn't fucking tuck champ. There was zero tucking there.

You however hemmed and hawed and played games all the while hoping someone would offer to set up a safer gym type scenario where you could be more protected. It was offered, Shiloh doesn't want to roll WITH you Hojak...he wants to fucking roll you. Bottom line, if you want the money and think you can take this fight, go do it. If not, say no thanks and go about your business. But don't try and flip it and make it look like he tucked. Because he has basically been begging you to fight him...posted his address and begged. He didn't tuck at all.

Also, this thread isn't good. People talking about curbing people....people saying they "have other people" to visit his house. This is pretty stupid shit guys. Everyone is an adult. At this point, it's about two people who want to scrap. There is money involved....just work it out and make it happen. If neither party is willing to budge, then move on with it. People who read this thread know who tucked and who wanted to fight.

PS: Hojak, in your little fight gif, you look like Jim McMahon's retarded little brother.

http://www.driko.org/smallpics/jimmcmahon.jpg
12/2/08 5:30 PM
7/11/05
Best thread ever
12/2/08 5:50 PM
1/1/01
My ass is open to that... hey wait a second!! hahahahah
12/2/08 5:56 PM
7/31/02
 Crooklyn would fuck you up for 1500.00, no doubt.

Back fr the gym and 5 more pages to this thread. lol
12/2/08 6:04 PM
1/1/01
mrzipplokk -  Crooklyn would fuck you up for 1500.00, no doubt.

Back fr the gym and 5 more pages to this thread. lol

Correct on both accounts! lolol
12/2/08 6:34 PM
6/22/07
 Damn, just got off the plane and read the 8 pages that were created since this morning

It makes me sad that this won't happen.
12/2/08 6:51 PM
1/25/06
LOL@this shit.

Hojak is the guy who went around trying to imply that he would kill people, accused others of "hiding behind their keyboards," insisted that he would destroy Shiloh with his superior size and fighting skills, then claimed that he would run Shiloh over in his car, cried that gas was too expensive when given the opportunity to do so and then told everyone that his medical condition ruled out the possibility of a fight that he was all too happy to PRETEND he was interested in initially.

Now after getting threads frozen and deleted, Hojak has suddenly found a stipulation that Shiloh doesn't agree to and is using it to act like he NEVER intended to fight at all. LOL! You've earned the right to wear those terminator shades, "Ghost."

Hey Hojak, I guess you meant you were going to "kill" people only if they show up at a gym where there are people around to stop you getting beaten up too badly, right?
12/2/08 6:56 PM
9/26/06
 Shiloh, turn on AIM and hit me up!

Crooklyn, just got your vmail.  Ill call you in a bit.

LOL @ the map above.  I lived off of Beach and Utica for a short bit...
12/2/08 7:08 PM
1/25/06
Crooklyn - Whassup girl, yo whassup?? Hit me up on that AOL instant messenger girl!! What it dew baby????

Fart007 - got your vmail bro. its on bro. lets get 500 pairs of sprawl shorts and spread them out on the street in front of my house and just stand outside my house laughing at all the chumps passin by who RESPECT us!! hit me up on AOL bro!

MissHOHO - whassup girl???????????? get it get it wooooooo!! im dying slowly and existence is lonely despite my efforts to forget about it!!! hit me up on that AOL girl!!
12/2/08 7:10 PM
2/8/07
Mike Sanders - Crooklyn - Whassup girl, yo whassup?? Hit me up on that AOL instant messenger girl!! What it dew baby????

Fart007 - got your vmail bro. its on bro. lets get 500 pairs of sprawl shorts and spread them out on the street in front of my house and just stand outside my house laughing at all the chumps passin by who RESPECT us!! hit me up on AOL bro!

MissHOHO - whassup girl???????????? get it get it wooooooo!! im dying slowly and existence is lonely despite my efforts to forget about it!!! hit me up on that AOL girl!!

lololol..WHAT IT DO!
12/2/08 7:20 PM
11/7/07
 Mike Sanders just straight sucker punched TOWE.
12/2/08 7:51 PM
9/23/08
Mike Sanders - LOL@this shit.

Hojak is the guy who went around trying to imply that he would kill people, accused others of "hiding behind their keyboards," insisted that he would destroy Shiloh with his superior size and fighting skills, then claimed that he would run Shiloh over in his car, cried that gas was too expensive when given the opportunity to do so and then told everyone that his medical condition ruled out the possibility of a fight that he was all too happy to PRETEND he was interested in initially.

Now after getting threads frozen and deleted, Hojak has suddenly found a stipulation that Shiloh doesn't agree to and is using it to act like he NEVER intended to fight at all. LOL! You've earned the right to wear those terminator shades, "Ghost."

Hey Hojak, I guess you meant you were going to "kill" people only if they show up at a gym where there are people around to stop you getting beaten up too badly, right?

+1
12/2/08 7:51 PM
9/23/08
Mike Sanders - LOL@this shit.

+1
12/2/08 8:03 PM
9/26/06
Tons -  Mike Sanders just straight sucker punched TOWE.
I thought it was pretty funny actually... :)

12/2/08 8:04 PM
8/26/02
my threads
12/2/08 8:12 PM
6/6/03
Can we get the combatants' heights and weights?

I'm going to call Joey to get a betting line established.