What if ... Internet MMA guy vaginitis: revisited

12/3/08 1:04 AM
1/1/01
You wouldn't ask for any specific rules or regs? So for you being in the gym as a opposed to in the street is the only concern? If so I would think Shiloh would be cool with a "street fight" inside a controlled area.
12/3/08 1:05 AM
7/8/08
Wow this is really looking like it's gonna happen now!!!!
12/3/08 1:08 AM
5/18/08
Hojak - 
Ben Rush - Hojak, seriously, you have been getting owned on the internet since 2003.... 5 fucking years, and you havent learned anything.

Yet, you insult people for posting on the very same site you are on every single day, somtimes for 16 hours.

I consider the internet's opinion of me mutual. I fully realize that 90% of you are stupider than me. Unfortunately, most of you insist on showing it, and there are too many of you to really accomplish anything by telling you. So I do, and then I watch you all bitch like women for 14 pages. Good shit.

Second..... insults come from me for two reasons: stupid opinions and attacks on me personally, and its easy to know the difference between a playful gouge and an intentional strike here. Unfortnately, I am at fault for one thing: not being able to resist the desire to tell people how dumb they are. I'm sorry it upsets them. Even then, the truth isn't always convenient, but its still the truth.

But doesn't it make your arguments completely irrational and useless if you are guilty of the same acts, you are accusing others of doing? Wouldn't a self proclaimed "professional" turn the other cheek? The thing is you don't receive this attention because you are some brilliant mind, you receive this attention because you draw it to yourself by your actions, and lack of credibilty. I really have no vested interest in the outcome of this thread or the events that may or may not take place as a result. This thread has simply provided some amusment, and a break form the normal MMA.tv line up.
12/3/08 1:08 AM
7/31/02
 I can cover holding the money and whatever conditions they agree on. Not a problem. As long as they both sign the waiver.
12/3/08 1:16 AM
1/1/01
mrzipplokk -  I can cover holding the money and whatever conditions they agree on. Not a problem. As long as they both sign the waiver.

Very cool. I think at this point this could happen if both parties really want it.
Edited: 12/3/08 2:35 AM
6/6/03
mrzipplokk -  I can cover holding the money and whatever conditions they agree on. Not a problem. As long as they both sign the waiver.

Just make sure you have a solid attorney look over that waiver.

Especially if they're doing it in California.
Edited: 12/3/08 3:20 AM
8/3/04
Wow, just stumbled upon this. If anyone could bring me up-to-date, what is the backstory between Shiloh and Hojack? Why the dislike? Is this a long-running fued? Surprising to me that a guy that is nearing 40 and a guy nearing 30 are issuing challenges on the internet. Nevertheless, I have gotten some good laughs from it so thank you both for acting like you are in HS.After reading it all and having no dog in this fight, I must say that Hojack comes off as a major dick-tucker. Shiloh was gonna give you $1500 to come to his house and fight him, and he even posted his address. You didn't need to bring $1500 of your own or anything. Just hop a cab to and from, fight him and clear at least $1400. Oh, and how are you close to 30 and not have a car?Not sure exactly why Shiloh won't fight him in a gym. Anyway, it would be great if this were to actually come off but like 99% of all internet challenges, unfortunatley I serious doubt it does.
12/3/08 8:39 AM
9/23/08
el owl - Wow this is really looking like it's gonna happen now!!!!

I doubt it. Just because Hojak says he will doesnt guarantee anything. He is afraid of Shiloh and all he can do is name call behind his keyboard. Biggest douchenozzle on the UG.
12/3/08 8:54 AM
1/4/07

12/3/08 9:40 AM
9/23/08
ttt
12/3/08 10:32 AM
2/8/07
THis has to happen
12/3/08 11:27 AM
1/25/06
Recently, I'd divulged some personal information relative to a harsh time in my life. It wasn't but 4 days later that information hashed from that relay came back at me in the most insulting of manners.... faceless dipshits from nowhereland, insulting me about my health, my family, and my circumstance.

I didn't post any of that stuff, so it's something of a non sequitur for you to quote me and then complain about other people.

For the millionth time, you're the person who flies off the handle into a tantrum and wishes for other people to commit suicide at the first sign of criticism or ridicule, so stop crying about the unfair way in which you've been treated. Maybe if you didn't go around acting like such a jackoff all the time while simultaneously disclosing embarrassing facts about your personal life you wouldn't have those sorts of problems.

I'm caught between wanting to be better to the community,

What, by posting more of your FAN PICS? How did we ever survive without seeing you making a goof face next to various MMA fighters, bro? ;)

Your sole "contributions" to this forum are pretending to be an MMA fighter, typing more homosexual phrases-per-post than any other member in history and accusing Shiloh of hiding behind a keyboard and then turning down $1500 to fight him because "gas was too expensive" while you thought up more ways to try and get him to lose interest. "Better for the community" would be if you STFU and stopped pretending to be the clever-yet-tough 90s fantasy persona who thrives on disdain before silencing his critics with a combination of logic and physical intimidation that EVERYONE BUT YOU SEEMS TO KNOW YOU AREN'T.

very fact that so much of a reaction hinges on a couple of my paragraphs, and your display of interest in Hojak

Listen up, Dave: you're notable for your idiocy and delusions here, and people find your psychotic ranting, lies, and empty threats to "kill" other forum members funny. If you want to see proof, scroll back and see how many people have shown up here to say how "funny" this thread is.

By the way, the fact that "so much of a reaction hinges on a couple of [your] paragraphs" is a testament to how especially silly and contradictory said paragraphs manage to be, and nothing else. LOL@you just telling yourself that it's somehow an achievement to be considered a liar and weirdo by most people, as long as those people reacted in some way!

The man in this picture took time out of his day to post himself shirtless on the internet in an attempt to oppose another man in a non-sexual manner, yet you strangely have nothing to say about that.

Maybe because I don't care or spend my time staring at animated image of half-naked forum members I supposedly hate and want to fight but won't actually show up to confront? How about because Shiloh didn't try to pass that off as being legitimate half-naked posing competition in order to get himself a color-coded username and increased status at a website dedicated to discussion of half-naked posing? I'm sure people on those sorts of sites would make fun of him and that gif it he turned out to be a fraud, LOL.

I sometimes laugh at your bullshit Mike, and you seem like you'd be a good guy in person, but you in front of a keyboard is an angry, bitter wreck

You do realize that your constant attempts to spin tales of woe in which Mike Sanders plays a prominent role amount to nothing more than futile online fantasizing, right? You may as well join some sort of online RPG chatroom and post this stuff there instead, at least then it might win you the respect of girls who smell weird and are above average at drawing anime pictures.

What about my posts on this forum do you think implies angry bitterness (other than my tendency to find amusement in the ravings of delusional wannabe badasses)? I'm not the guy repeatedly "divulging personal information relative to a harsh time in my life" to people on the internet, bro.
12/3/08 11:37 AM
5/14/06
TTT
12/3/08 1:07 PM
9/26/06
Hojak - 
Ben Rush - Dude, it was 1988, everyone was wearing pink hat

Speak for yourself, pinky. I was 8 years old in 88.... no pink hats here, just little black baby hojak bandana and little baby hojak hairline.
Then respect your elders you little punk! 

lol

12/3/08 1:12 PM
1/25/06
Hojak - It's hard to take anything seriously when it comes via multi-page diatribes forged from wishful anticipation and hopeful assumption, delivered by some obsessed man-woman

...which is why your threads consistently deteriorate into several hundred posts of laughter at your expense, I guess. ;)

who's made it clear that he loves you in every post you've contributed to that month.

Dave, is the burning, balding and overweight clown in terminator shades now screaming that the people snickering a short distance away are in love with him? LOL.

Hojak - Mind you, this is the same cum receptical that gives me two(hundred) cents everytime he gets the chance,

Oh yeah, I forgot rule 2: Hojak is allowed to put as much time, effort and typing into his nonsensical ravings because he types 70+ words per minute (LOL), but he gets to ignore any post made about his retarded statements and behavior - no matter how obviously true or well-supported it is - if the post totals three lines or more!

(It's like how kids get to choose off a special menu at restaurants that features french fries with everything and simplified pictures, text and concepts.)

I'm sure the bitch who off'ed herself outside of Paula Abdul's house made sense, too.

LOL@you still wishing for other people to commit suicide because they don't also think that your "Ghost" MMA fighter RPG character is real.

Shiloh obviously had a different idea of how this fight was going to go down

Yeah, some people thought that you might really want to back up your ridiculous online tough-talk about other people "hiding behind computers" and how you would beat Shiloh's ass "next time you saw him." As soon as he offered you an opportunity AND money to make it happen, you changed your tune and said that you would run him over in your car instead of fighting...but then when you were offered money to show up somewhere regardless, you said that you no longer had a car. LOL.

I have no fear of this man.

WTF is this, Conan?
12/3/08 1:27 PM
1/25/06
Mike Sanders - Oh yeah, I forgot rule 2: Hojak is allowed to put as much time, effort and typing into his nonsensical ravings because he types 70+ words per minute (LOL), but he gets to ignore any post made about his retarded statements and behavior - no matter how obviously true or well-supported it is - if the post totals three lines or more!

Hojak -
Mike Sanders - blah blah blah blah

I've known puppies that shut the fuck up on command better than you. You just keep in yappin.

Let me guess: those incessantly-yapping puppies you "knew" grew up to embarrass themselves frequently and repeatedly over a period of ten years by pretending to be MMA fighters online, right?

I think that's called a metaphor or something. ;)
12/3/08 1:32 PM
10/8/08
Damn, how'd I miss this thread..
12/3/08 1:47 PM
1/1/01
You guys are nameless cowards behind your keyboards.

Sensei Hojak is a warrior. How many of you could train while constantly in fear of shitting yourselves?

Sensei Hojak not only trained. He fought a giant athletic monster in a true vale tudo fight.

Thats a bandana wearing warrior right there. The concentration and sheer willpower needed from avoiding the sharting is something few men possess in the fighting world today
12/3/08 1:48 PM
1/1/01
I compare that fight to Rickson vs Zulu

If Rickson was balding and loved bandanas
12/3/08 1:48 PM
10/8/08
lets keept he insults comin people....
12/3/08 1:52 PM
7/31/02
 You guys are killllllling me. lol
Edited: 12/3/08 2:05 PM
1/25/06
Hojak -
Mike Sanders - blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

So is Mike, he's just way more obsessive.

So now my TWO LINE post contains too much correct information for your feeble brain to process at once, eh?
What other posting handicaps do I need to agree to before you'll feel comfortable enough to address the facts here, Dave?

You can pick TWO letters and I'll stop using them, how about that?
Let me guess: gas is too expensive? LOL.

PS: LOL@Hojak getting so desperate he has to resort to using his Sailor Moon page HTML skills to try and make the thread unreadable!
12/3/08 2:09 PM
10/8/08
DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE
12/3/08 2:22 PM
6/22/07
 oh no my mma.tv is attacking me
12/3/08 2:32 PM
6/4/08
 let me know if/when you guys fight. i want to be there to watch.