What if ... Is this Conor in the sack???

12 days ago
6/9/16

https://twitter.com/jamesharr123/status/1227345449285189634?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

12 days ago
1/22/05

It's been doing the rounds on WhatsApp. Apparently the boyfriend of the chick or ex bf released the video cos he's pissed with her.

12 days ago
6/10/10
JOB - 

It's been doing the rounds on WhatsApp. Apparently the boyfriend of the chick or ex bf released the video cos he's pissed with her.

contracting herpes tends to make most people grumpy

12 days ago
1/12/07

Edited: 12 days ago
11/20/08

Haha, that's spreading on WhatsApp around Ireland. Looks like McGregor but who knows.

12 days ago
1/1/01

Pretty sure that's him unless he's got a dopelganger out there who has the exact same tattoos. He sleeps with his watch on?

12 days ago
1/26/08
FatBuddha -

Pretty sure that's him unless he's got a dopelganger out there who has the exact same tattoos. He sleeps with his watch on?

Most likely doesn't trust girl not to steal it, so keep it on.

1/1/01
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
FatBuddha -

Most likely doesn't trust girl not to steal it, so keep it on.

Good point. Would have been smarter though to also not fall asleep next to a crackhead who he just sexed and at least to have checked her phone for videos/pictures before he took off.

12 days ago
4/19/17
FatBuddha -

If you're bangin coke whores and passing out around them are you gonna leave a $10k+ watch on the night stand?

12 days ago
4/19/17

Its definitely Conor, but that most likely is from last year..... He's currently rocking the long slicked back hair, in that video his head is shaved.

12 days ago
9/19/13

IT WAS THIS GUY

12 days ago
2/5/14

Lol yikes 

12 days ago
1/1/01
Lights Out Lurker - 
FatBuddha -

If you're bangin coke whores and passing out around them are you gonna leave a $10k+ watch on the night stand?

Lol, never been in that position, but yes, makes sense now that I think about it.

12 days ago
2/14/11

Lacks Conor's muscularity, quite clearly an imposter/fake video.

Either way...who gives a fuck?

12 days ago
9/19/13
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Lacks Conor's muscularity, quite clearly an imposter/fake video.

Either way...who gives a fuck?

Nah to be real thats 100% Conor.

12 days ago
11/12/11
FatBuddha -

He doesn't want to miss Khabib time.

12 days ago
1/12/07

7/24/12

Looks like him but there's something off. In the video the guy has a watch on his right hand. In every single picture i've seen Conor is wearing a watch on his LEFT hand.

Unless the video is mirrored...

12 days ago
6/9/16
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

Looks like him but there's something off. In the video the guy has a watch on his right hand. In every single picture i've seen Conor is wearing a watch on his LEFT hand.

Some are saying it was taken with the selfie camera, so it would have a mirrored effect. 

12 days ago
12/10/09
Taco Muncher -

Some are saying it was taken with the selfie camera, so it would have a mirrored effect. 

Maybe "Gypsy wedding" there claimed copyright?

12 days ago
12/10/09
Taco Muncher -

Pics are always mirrored in the front facing camera. 

12 days ago
5/12/12

Ain't gonna lie,  she look fun

12/4/18
pampered_fighter -

Ain't gonna lie,  she look fun

I agree, let's say you're horny and she's alone with you in your room. You're gonna kick her out? Come on son 

12 days ago
1/22/05

The image is flipped around.