What if ... Jon Jones in trouble again? (REPORTED RUMOR)

3/15/17 10:38 PM
1/21/17

Weird for duffee to put it out there. Why? But he is a piece of shit. Once saw him tell a kid he doesn't do autographs. Fuck that guy

3/15/17 11:20 PM
12/13/16
chaplinshouse -

LOL @ that first one. Fucking gold

Edited: 3/15/17 11:23 PM
1/18/14

Rachel Maddow is set to report on Jones' hit and run

3/15/17 11:33 PM
1/1/01
Malvert the Janitor - 

This thread hasn't provided any information yet. I'll hold out hope.

That said, I heard Elvis is still alive! 

Yes Malvert, I am still alive... Check out UFC Fight Week on FoxSports Australia... ;-)

3/16/17 12:11 AM
1/8/15

My bookie says he was snorting D Bol with Jones in Cabo last weekend. He very reliable. 

3/16/17 12:12 AM
9/3/15
SickEye -
Andrewsimar Palhardass -
jpm995 - 

Shame of Duffy if it's false news.

Shame on Duffy either way. He posted a rumor and then said he thinks he's being trolled. He should know how these things effect a fighter's reputation, even if they get debunked. Really shitty thing for him to do.

So you're afraid Jon Jones might get a tainted reputation?!

It doesn't matter how bad it is now. He deserves all of that. I'm talking about an unsubstantiated rumor posted by another fighter. Not fair no matter how big of a scumbag he's been in the past.

3/16/17 12:15 AM
9/3/15
Morpheus1976 -
Andrewsimar Palhardass -
Morpheus1976 - 
fyghthipe -
stainlesssteel -
Mr_Honky - @arielhelwani: Was told there's no truth to this.

I'm tired of people acting like Helwani is some God of MMA Truth. He's a human like anyone else and can get his scoops wrong just like anyone else! Helwani is not the boss of all mma journalists!!!

When has he been wrong tho?

he never spills the beans about suspensions, because he know his UFC credentials would be in danger

But he also never says "I'm told this is false" when it turns out to be true. He could have just kept quiet if he didn't want to comment. Ariel doesn't make false reports.

well, this may be valid now, but for how long? what is his source, that it isn't true? the ufc

Lol, what? 

I guarantee the UFC isn't Ariel's source, if that's what you're asserting. Even if it was, when it comes to a failed drug test do you think the UFC is going to deny it? It would do nothing but make them look bad in the long run. If it were true and they wanted to hide it they wouldn't comment. They lie about a lot of things, but lying about this wouldn't be worth the risk.

3/16/17 12:48 AM
1/1/01
Elvis -
Malvert the Janitor - 

This thread hasn't provided any information yet. I'll hold out hope.

That said, I heard Elvis is still alive! 

Yes Malvert, I am still alive... Check out UFC Fight Week on FoxSports Australia... ;-)

Long live The King of Rock & Rumble!

Also, re:Jones, I don't root for anyone to fail generally. But if he's doing wrong, he should be on a very short leash.
3/16/17 1:00 AM
1/26/08
Trumpsstinkypinky -

I would not pay much attention to anything Duffee says. Especially after the Mother-of-all-Woodshed-beating-concussions. It probably took him 6 weeks to relearn how to eat with a fork, and only after a few late night, eye-related trips to the nearest E.R. I guess his "all it takes is hard work" mantra was accurate after all. 

Let's see you get in there or do you tiered to hide behind a keyboard?

todds one of the nicest guys you'll meet, no clue why you'd hate on him but guess it's a way to make you feel better about yourself.

3/16/17 1:01 AM
1/26/08
Dallasmmajunkie -

Weird for duffee to put it out there. Why? But he is a piece of shit. Once saw him tell a kid he doesn't do autographs. Fuck that guy

I have a hard time believing you saw that

guessing he put it out there because he trains at aka and he heard a rumor regarding Jon as he stated on twitter. Nothing wrong to ask people if they heard anything if you've heard it from multiple people

Edited: 3/16/17 5:19 AM
12/9/13
Andrewsimar Palhardass -
Morpheus1976 -
Andrewsimar Palhardass -
Morpheus1976 - 
fyghthipe -
stainlesssteel -
Mr_Honky - @arielhelwani: Was told there"s no truth to this.

I'm tired of people acting like Helwani is some God of MMA Truth. He's a human like anyone else and can get his scoops wrong just like anyone else! Helwani is not the boss of all mma journalists!!!

he never spills the beans about suspensions, because he know his UFC credentials would be in danger

But he also never says "I"m told this is false" when it turns out to be true. He could have just kept quiet if he didn"t want to comment. Ariel doesn"t make false reports.

well, this may be valid now, but for how long? what is his source, that it isn't true? the ufc

Lol, what? 

I guarantee the UFC isn't Ariel's source, if that's what you're asserting. Even if it was, when it comes to a failed drug test do you think the UFC is going to deny it? It would do nothing but make them look bad in the long run. If it were true and they wanted to hide it they wouldn't comment. They lie about a lot of things, but lying about this wouldn't be worth the risk.

just pointing out, that the UFC decides when to report the news about a fighter failing a test and nobody else, especially not a reporter with UFC credentials

3/16/17 6:06 AM
4/12/11
brahmabull81 -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Trumpsstinkypinky -

I would not pay much attention to anything Duffee says. Especially after the Mother-of-all-Woodshed-beating-concussions. It probably took him 6 weeks to relearn how to eat with a fork, and only after a few late night, eye-related trips to the nearest E.R. I guess his "all it takes is hard work" mantra was accurate after all. 

todds one of the nicest guys you'll meet, no clue why you'd hate on him but guess it's a way to make you feel better about yourself.

Fuck you faggot all you do is trash talk fighters and mma personalities. So go get cancer and die already you old queer. And fuck your affinity for Todd Duffee. What are you... His steroid provider?
jesus you went full throttle there.
3/16/17 6:50 AM
9/23/14
BubblesNS -
brahmabull81 -
Trumpsstinkypinky -

Fuck you faggot all you do is trash talk fighters and mma personalities. So go get cancer and die already you old queer. And fuck your affinity for Todd Duffee. What are you... His steroid provider?
For sure too aggressive.
3/16/17 7:28 AM
5/26/14
UKLogHog77 -
BubblesNS -
brahmabull81 -
Trumpsstinkypinky -

For sure too aggressive.
0 to 100.

Real quick.
3/16/17 8:09 AM
1/26/08
brahmabull81 -
Trumpsstinkypinky -

Wow, I honestly feel sorry for you. Going though life with so much hate and aggression must really suck. I suggest you go to your local gym and learn some BJJ or something to get help with that anger issue of yours.

Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I am guessing 12-16 range but maybe I am wrong.

I've met Todd a few times at events, he is a nice guy and if you spent any sort of time with him you would most likely think the same thing.

FYI - Had cancer, beat it. 
I hope no one you know ever has it but if they do, you would know it's no joke and you wouldn't be wishing it on others who you don't even know. I'm really hoping you grow up soon and can deal with your anger issues, the board as a whole would be better as a result.

Good luck man

3/16/17 8:42 AM
8/7/06
We need Jake Shields to investigate
3/16/17 9:14 AM
8/6/13
0hi0direct -
UKLogHog77 -
BubblesNS -
brahmabull81 -
Trumpsstinkypinky -

For sure too aggressive.
0 to 100.

Real quick.
Like a bull in a china shop...
3/16/17 10:07 AM
1/12/11
0hi0direct -
UKLogHog77 -
BubblesNS -
brahmabull81 -
Trumpsstinkypinky -

For sure too aggressive.
0 to 100.

Real quick.

Almost like someone.......

on steroids?????

3/16/17 10:34 AM
11/2/16
UKLogHog77 -
BubblesNS -
brahmabull81 -
Trumpsstinkypinky -

For sure too aggressive.

3/16/17 11:58 AM
1/1/01
brahmabull81 - 
Trumpsstinkypinky -

Your comment should be enough to get you banned from here.

I hope it happens.
3/16/17 12:24 PM
9/3/15
Morpheus1976 - 
Andrewsimar Palhardass -
Morpheus1976 -
Andrewsimar Palhardass -
Morpheus1976 - 
fyghthipe -
stainlesssteel -
Mr_Honky - @arielhelwani: Was told there"s no truth to this.

But he also never says "I"m told this is false" when it turns out to be true. He could have just kept quiet if he didn"t want to comment. Ariel doesn"t make false reports.

Lol, what? 

just pointing out, that the UFC decides when to report the news about a fighter failing a test and nobody else, especially not a reporter with UFC credentials

Yes they do. My contention is that they would not come out with a denial. There's no good outcome, unless you're under the impression that USADA is willing to let the UFC sweep a positive test under the rug, which is a whole new can of worms if that's what you're insinuating. It'll come out eventually, so if they UFC initially denies it it will look very bad on them.
3/16/17 3:08 PM
11/18/05
Dallasmmajunkie -

I have a hard time believing you saw that

guessing he put it out there because he trains at aka and he heard a rumor regarding Jon as he stated on twitter. Nothing wrong to ask people if they heard anything if you've heard it from multiple people

Yeah nothing wrong with spreading an unsubstantiated damaging rumour... 

you're a tool and so is he 

3/16/17 4:14 PM
6/30/07
Let's see a legit source for this. If not I'll probably"what if" this thread.
3/16/17 6:05 PM
8/20/03

3/16/17 6:28 PM
9/5/11
MountainMedic - Let's see a legit source for this. If not I'll probably"what if" this thread.

Just do it