What if ... KTFO Open letter to "Jason"

Edited: 3/18/05 12:00 AM
12/02/2004

Okay Jason…Everyone around me has been telling me to stay off the forum and handle this in a professional way, but I’ve had enough of your bullshit and your lies. Last night I got a phone call from another fighter on your team who told me that you knew you couldn’t fight two weeks before the fight. TWO WEEKS and you didn’t tell me! I had to find out from a third party! Why didn’t you tell me Jason? Maybe because you knew that I wouldn’t pay you if you weren’t fighting. That’s what I was paying you for…to promote KTFO during your fight. If you don’t fight…there is no deal. What kind of Fantasy World do you live in Jason, where people get paid for doing NOTHING!! Please tell me, cause I’d sure as hell like to live there myself! Why the hell do you think the check was post-dated to the day before the fight…so shit like this doesn’t happen I left a message for you telling you specifically not to cash the check, that I was stopping payment on it. But you tried to cash it behind my back anyway, so you can take care of the check cashing place yourself, asshole, I owe nothing. You chose to try to get one over on me, you pay for it! You tell everyone here the check came back for insufficient funds, and then you change your story and say payment was stopped. Which one is it, Jason? Get your lies straight! It was payment stopped. I was paying you to fight…you weren’t fighting… no pay…end of story. I had every right to stop that payment and you know it I NEVER told you to just keep the check or that it was a signing bonus. Which was it, Jason, did I say just keep it or did I say it would be a signing bonus? Please tell me because your lies are tripping over themselves.

What about the $500.00 I gave you as an advance with the promise that the contract was coming back signed? Never got that contract, did I?  But you got the $500.00, didn’t you Jason? Where did you mention that in all your posts?  What about the fact that when I met you, you were living in Marc Laimon’s gym, Jason? I offered to find you an apartment so you had someplace to live. I went out and bought you $1200.00 worth of furniture and didn’t ask you for any of it back, did I? Funny, no mention of that either. I offered to let you stay in the hotel room because you had nowhere to go. Oh that’s right, I forgot, I was propositioning you. You know what the biggest joke of this whole thing is Jason? You’re gonna love this one. Are you ready? I don’t think you are. Why don’t you ask your girlfriend at the time who was knocking on my hotel room door the next morning. Why don’t you ask her about your allegations that I’m a homosexual? It seems that maybe you left her wanting so she came looking. The truth sucks, doesn’t it.

I’ve had enough of your bullshit. If any of your lies were true and you had a goddamn leg to stand on, I’d be hearing from your lawyer not reading your bullshit posted all over the message boards, trying to get everyone’s sympathy and support. And why is it that none of the other fighter’s who you say have a problem with me have posted? Oh, that’s right, they’re afraid I’ll get mad and won’t pay them. If I don’t pay them and bounce the checks anyway, why would they want to continue working for me anyway, being that I’m such a scumbag anyway. None of these people know the truth, if they did, they’d know how full of yourself you really are. And do me a favor…don’t ever call and harass the receptionist in my office again. You want to talk to me, talk to me; don’t sit there cursing and acting like an asshole to someone who has nothing to do with it.  Be a man. You know what all of your ranting and beating me up on the forums has done, Jason? Do you want to know what you have accomplished, because you definitely did change my attitude about something. I am done sponsoring fighters like you. I am done. The only new fighters I will sign will be the up and comers who really need the help. Not fighters like you who are so full of themselves that they actually convince themselves they deserve everything for nothing. I think you’ve actually convinced that what you’re saying here is true. I’d like to say it’s sad, but, honestly, it’s just pathetic.

Do all of you who believe what he’s saying really think that after all of the money I have put into this company, I don’t have $1,000.00 to give to Jason? Don’t you think that if he was telling the truth, after all his bitching and badmouthing, I would give him the money just to shut him up and be rid of him? He’s full of shit and I won’t be bullied. Think about it.

Craig

01/17/2005
OWNED!!!???!!!
01/01/2001

"Why don’t you ask your girlfriend at the time who was knocking on my hotel room door the next morning. Why don’t you ask her about your allegations that I’m a homosexual? It seems that maybe you left her wanting so she came looking. The truth sucks, doesn’t it."

ouch!!!!!

05/16/2002
???WOW???
01/01/2001
That was painful to read. Would be even worse if it were directed at me. Somebody just got cockslapped.
04/18/2003
Wow.. More fanboy angst from the KTFO CEO..lol
06/30/2004
nice post. but u have no right talking about another guys girl like that. and on a forum, man u really are low. ur side of the story sounds ok but u went to far. i hope jason kicks ur low life ass all over that god dam fake ass company of urs. you tried to save face but you have stired a whole load of new shit. a president of a cheap ass stupid sayings on a peice of cloth company, and u come on a site u sponser and u bring a whole load of personal offences to a well respected fighter. mma deserves better. and i for one think u r gay. why else would u enjoy shafting other guys. i dont post often but i hope u get whats coming this sport doesnt need bottom feeding trash bag jokers like u craig.
02/28/2003

this is great.

01/01/2001
ttt this is getting good!
03/12/2002

So much drama in the LBC

It's kind hard being Snoop D O double G. 

07/29/2004
I'm not sure why the UFC is having someone write an original movie script when they could just pay Mayhem for the rights to his story. This has all the elements of a blockbuster according to KTFO's post: homeless up and coming fighter, cheating girlfriends, allegations of shady sponsorship deals, big fight coming up against big name opponent, and a he said/she said controversy (you determine the "she" in that equation). If someone were writing this Mayhem would win his big fight by verbal submission in rd 3 after a pummeling. I hope this stuff is giving him the desire to lay an unholy beating/stretching on GSP (the dirty separatist in Mayhem's words) in order to work out some frustration. Regardless, I support Mayhem and hope this crap is worked out soon.
Edited: 3/18/05 2:37 PM
03/13/2002
Somehow I don't think this disagreement will end with a handshake!!!!!!!!!!1
01/01/2001
*grabs popcorn & gets comfortable in front of monitor*
06/30/2004
its a personal issue when he brings up mayhems girl. would u like to find out on a forum, i dont think so. and i was jocking about the gay thing, u read into things to much. he was out of order and this sport needs less people like him around.
02/28/2003
*gets the Adonis a diet mountain dew*
01/01/2001
Well now you get KTFOs side of the story and you also see the type of business man/CEO Craig Fields is. While he may be right on the Miller situation in points he is wrong on others. Miller did state that Craig tried to get him a place, but that his credit wasn't good enough. He also stated that Craig bought furniture. Now where the real problem lies is where Craig is allegedly had Jason's girlfriend in his room. If that is true is shows how sleazy and shady he truly is. That fact that he just bragged about it is disturbing. This is who the fighters and consumers are supposed to trust? Like I said while Craig may be right, his ethics as a businessman and a human being greatly come into question and I am glad I do not support KTFO. I will stick to companies that I have always dealt with that have better character and ethics.
02/27/2004
*drinks strawberry protein shake while paitently waiting for a response*
01/18/2003
*sits here with a dip of muthafuckin skoal awaiting the arrival of jason*
03/10/2003
Mayhem wears out his welcome once again. If you can not see who the real conman is here then you are blind. Miller is a scumbag and most of the MMA community knows it(ask fighters that know him). KTFO is better but that's not saying much.
02/27/2004
thats wrong saying shit about his girlfriend. damn that was low
01/01/2001
Only a fucking idiot would deal with KTFO after the way you have conducted yourself. -------- The above is correct lolol @ KTFO lolol @ that pic
01/01/2001
lol@jjb
01/01/2001
I like beans.
11/27/2002
Nice, this will help the afternoon sail by. Please tell me that tattoo is real.
01/01/2001
holly fucking shiet...this letter deserve a good old fashionned beating if the shiet about the girlfriend is true!!!!