What if ... KTFO Open letter to "Jason"

Edited: 3/18/05 12:00 AM
12/05/2003
what a classy post .... you really did not need to come on here and make it, it will just hurt your bussiness further.
04/18/2003
Goku has ironed the correct onto tshirts.
06/25/2002
0wn3d
03/13/2002
goku, you had me at lol... you had me at lol... And you wrote out a business plan for the correct.
06/28/2004
Who needs to watch Jerry Springer when we've got the UG??? WOW!!!!!! IMO - this only proves the point how arguing often makes both sides look bad. ps. that girlfriend comment was awful
01/26/2004
...besides, what kind of knuckleheads wear fan boy t-shirts anyway?
01/21/2005
Funny, The Craig is gay post is ok but Craig banging the women and that is low!
10/15/2003

not to get involved because obviously there are 2 sides to the story, but i WILL interject very briefly just to comment on mayhem's cancelled fight here in hawaii...

mayhem has used our gym to get ready for fights out here in the past, along with another local gym and i'm fairly certain that he showed up in hawaii still intending to fight, and hoping that the doctors and the promoters of superbrawl would let him fight...
just an FYI... :)

02/28/2003
ttt for more truth, like HMC just laid
04/18/2003
mmafan7, yet another ktfo shill or maybe another troll..
01/01/2001
Question is did he really KNOW that he was not fit to fight and accept the money or was it a surprise to him? That may never be known. I'm not taking either side, but that IS an important question. I'm a fighter and I know whether or not I am good to fight, and I have to report it if I am not. J
12/05/2003
Saying that Craig is gay is a half truth!
01/01/2001
"What kind of Fantasy World do you live in Jason, where people get paid for doing NOTHING!! Please tell me, cause I’d sure as hell like to live there myself!" Serious question here. I went to KTFO's website the other day and found the following. The website stated that Miller was sponsored by KTFO and that Miller promoted KTFO. To me, that added value to the company. Mayhem's photo was prominantly displayed on the website. Is that "doing nothing?" If he "did nothing" then he certainly "didn't" allow you to use his image on your for-profit website. If he didn't allow this, then why did you use his image and imply HIS SPONSORSHIP of KTFO? If he DID allow you to use his image all over your website, then that is doing something. If the Check was specifically for fighting, then OK, but he certainly had added value to KTFO, through the website, and through his support of KTFO here on the UG. These captures were taken from KTFO's page a few days ago. Since then, the page has been edited. Please do not delete this. I know Kirik and the mods have the power and the right to delete what they seem fit (and I respect Kirik's decisions on here), but I would like to ask a serious question, and post some pics to back it up. The pics are not infringing of Copyright. I went to KTFO.tv, clicked on "Sponsorship," Where I saw a big photo of Miller (not the other "sponsored" fighters) kicking someone's ass. Here it is: I thought, cool, Mayhem's sponsored, he's getting paid. I then clicked on "Take a look at who we sponsor and who is promoting KTFO...click here.." and saw a list of fighters. Here's part of the list. I clicked on Miller's name, and came to his page that looked like this: I then clicked on the thumbnail image, and viewed the following photo. I assume that is Miller, Miller's girl, and Craig? So didn't Miller DO something for KTFO? You are a brave man talking to Miller about his girl like that. -jk
Edited: 3/18/05 3:38 PM
01/01/2001
jaydub is correct... fighters are the sport.
11/27/2002
Can someone please find out if that tattoo is real? I have to know.
01/21/2005
The funny thing is this and you all know it to be true! VERY few fighters will turn down a sponsorship, even if they don't like the company. If KTFO wants to sponsor a fighter, trust me the fighter will take it. I know this for a FACT!
07/02/2003
"Why don’t you ask your girlfriend at the time who was knocking on my hotel room door the next morning. Why don’t you ask her about your allegations that I’m a homosexual? It seems that maybe you left her wanting so she came looking. The truth sucks, doesn’t it." I don't know if Jason is telling the truth or not, but I do know the fact that you posted the above (whether it happened or not) shows your lack of class.
03/02/2005
ttt... i think craig is tring to stir shit so he can build a good fight up so he can have 100,000 people buy tickets and ppvs to see him catch a beat down from mayhem.. ttt for them to settle this like men in the ring/cage
01/21/2005
How would you have any idea who I am? If you do thats awesome and you should get a PI job. You have no Idea who I am!
Edited: 3/18/05 4:03 PM
06/28/2004
mmafan7 said: "The funny thing is this and you all know it to be true! VERY few fighters will turn down a sponsorship, even if they don't like the company. If KTFO wants to sponsor a fighter, trust me the fighter will take it. I know this for a FACT! " You're digging a deeper hole man. I read this statement and interpret it to mean that fighters are so desperate that they'll let you pimp them regardless of their morals. Is KTFO in the business of helping fighters or helping their own ego? I would hope the former but you appear to suggest the latter.
Edited: 3/18/05 4:12 PM
01/01/2001
Edit: Regarding the earlier edited post that questioned if Craig was acting professional (End Edit): Craig says right off the bat that he IS NOT acting professionally. He answers that question specifically. "Okay Jason…Everyone around me has been telling me to stay off the forum and handle this in a professional way, but I’ve had enough of your bullshit and your lies." Translation: "People tell me to act profissional, but I am not going to." -jk
01/01/2001
where is miller right now? Driving over to Craig's apartment?
01/21/2005
I can't answer why KTFO threw the kind of money at fighters and websites etc. I say again for the 100th time I Dont Care. All im saying is fighters WILL take money from KTFO. If you don't believe that then you are pretty stupid. People will wear it for the money!
03/13/2002
"I can't answer why KTFO threw the kind of money at fighters and websites etc. I say again for the 100th time I Dont Care. All im saying is fighters WILL take money from KTFO. If you don't believe that then you are pretty stupid. People will wear it for the money!" I think you are missing the point. They will not have money to pay the fighters to wear their shitty t-shirts if they are not selling any shitty t-shirts to the fan base. Guess what, this is the fan base and as you can see Craig's post isn't really going over well.
12/09/2004
Jump kick, thats a bit silly, dont you think? Read fields post again. the controversy is obviously over the fight, and the payment for the fight (or lack of fight in this case). miller was given money per fields and i believe also said by miller in some posts. its a moot point. he was paid for what he did, and wasnt paid for what he didnt do. how is this so difficult? and as an objective viewer of this ridiculous banter, you guys havent said a word about miller being unprofessional. and if he is lying, you guys will just keep posting and justifying miller so you're still right. thats what makes message boards not worthy of being taken seriously, and you guys are the ones that prove that post after post. its simple math you fight, you get paid you dont fight, you dont get paid. if fields has credible sources and knew he planned on not fighting then well, bingo...bye bye birdy! and i knwo i know, he didnt give names...lol...uh..did miller when he says that OTHER fighters arent paid? com'on, you guys are just too far up someones but to see the light of day when its right in front of you...and no, this isnt fields, or his shill, this is just some guy that thinks ya'll are lunes...lol...and not very bright either. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" LOL...god, chicken little get's them every time. message boards are clearly for entertainment, not for information...or so you guys make it so... good night girls!!