What if ... Knocked Out, Robbed, And Then Stripped Nude.

4/3/12 4:57 PM
7/1/05
What a beautiful culture.

Does anyone believe if this had been white kids doing this to a black guy, there wouldn't be a national emergency with the requisite amount of garment rending and hem-hawing?

Also, why anyone not armed with a firearm would chose to be in an inner city is absolutely beyond me.
4/3/12 4:58 PM
10/29/08
 god damn - his head CRACKED the pavement.. fucking sad.. I'd shoot every mother fucker in that video related to that shit.
4/3/12 5:05 PM
11/23/05
NoNameNoSlogan - They did this because the bum was white?

Partly, they did it because he looked like he didn't belong there, and he looked like an easy victim.

Ghetto hoodrat neighborhoods are mostly only dangerous when the hood rats greatly outnumber you, and you can be easily robbed with no chance of defending yourself. If the guy had like 2 friends with him that looked like they would throw down, the hood rats would've scurried to the next victim.
4/3/12 5:10 PM
2/4/06
 Hate Crime.
4/3/12 5:11 PM
7/22/08
chris80cent -    None of you have been by a hood before? This is nothing new, kinda surprising they did it by a court house, but it is night, so their might not be cops around at night.

This shit happens all the time in the hood, nothing new... Actually, I have had this almost happen to me. Didn't work, but they tried. Almost the same exact way. Some gross chick will come and be all on you, then some dude will try and go into your pockets and when you see them (if you do) they will all jump you and take your shit. Shoes, shirt, pants, it all. Nothing crazy to me and if you don't see them they will probably still jump you to take the rest of your shit.

True story.

How come it didn't work?

Do tell.
4/3/12 5:20 PM
6/7/10
chris80cent -    None of you have been by a hood before? This is nothing new, kinda surprising they did it by a court house, but it is night, so their might not be cops around at night.

This shit happens all the time in the hood, nothing new... Actually, I have had this almost happen to me. Didn't work, but they tried. Almost the same exact way. Some gross chick will come and be all on you, then some dude will try and go into your pockets and when you see them (if you do) they will all jump you and take your shit. Shoes, shirt, pants, it all. Nothing crazy to me and if you don't see them they will probably still jump you to take the rest of your shit.

True story.
TRUFF!!

I've been jumped twice, never as bad as this video.  Everyone involved was an adolescent, I think (JR. High & HS).   I grew up in the bad side of town.  

I'm surprised by the stripping,  the enjoyment, & happiness those people experienced in doing that. even the non participants? 

f'd up

4/3/12 5:20 PM
6/7/09
Ligeia420 - 

True story.

How come it didn't work?

Do tell.

In scenarios like this a little bit of situational awareness goes a long way. If he wasn't so drunk or just stupid he would recognize that this was a bad situation waiting to happen. He should've moved away when he saw some people gather around him for no apparent reason. Not to mention they were yelling to take his stuff. 

The most offensive thing to me about this video is that moron walking up to fight with his hands down by his sides. Not really but you know what I mean. 

4/3/12 5:26 PM
6/3/03
Hate crime? Phone Post
4/3/12 5:29 PM
11/16/08
 Silly Papageorgio

4/3/12 5:29 PM
3/23/11
E2isME - Those people are pathetic.

Those were not people. How many times will you ask yourself "How could any human do (insert TNB)" before you realize?
4/3/12 5:30 PM
9/5/02
KBird - Let's not rush to judgment until we have all the facts...
Phone Post
4/1/11
....... gonna b the downfall of all things in United States Phone Post
8/29/10

True story.

100% correct. Opportunism at its finest.
4/3/12 5:31 PM
6/7/09
NonIntervention - 

Those were not people. How many times will you ask yourself "How could any human do (insert TNB)" before you realize?

I think the same things about pedophiles and serial killers. 
4/3/12 5:31 PM
2/28/03
I love the victim blame that goes on ( shouldn't be in that part of town). We really have to bend over backwards so that inner city pieces of shit won't be lynched Phone Post
4/3/12 5:37 PM
8/29/10
^ Not victim blame, just recognizing the reality of the situation. Yes, it's nice to strive for the ideal and obviously this behaviour is not in the least bit acceptable, but the actual day-to-day reality is that this shit happens. Walking around like bad stuff doesn't happen, and taking zero responsibility for your own well-being is a good way to get hurt. Not just in this situation, but in life in general.
4/3/12 5:38 PM
5/30/05
Obvious hate crime is obvious.
4/3/12 5:39 PM
1/1/01
I just hope that things are kept real and no one snitches. That is the most important thing here.

-urban culture Phone Post
4/3/12 5:40 PM
3/23/11
HereWeAre - 
NonIntervention - 

I think the same things about pedophiles and serial killers. 
Good. 

4/3/12 5:50 PM
12/10/10
bigJ6464 - ....... gonna b the downfall of all things in United States Phone Post
. Phone Post
4/3/12 5:52 PM
1/30/11
Classy people Phone Post
4/3/12 5:53 PM
12/10/10
I suppose the crime of robbery in itself is bad by any one person to another, but for 7-10 people to stand around, encourage it and laugh at his injuries is disgusting.

When there is no emotion involved in your acts of violence other than laughter, you do not belong in the same society as my family. Phone Post
4/3/12 5:58 PM
11/13/08
lol Mark1
4/3/12 5:58 PM
11/10/11
Terrible. There are white people that act the same way. Product of environment more than skin color. But of course, this is the OG, so everything is race based.

Dude should be charged with attempted robbery, females possibly get accomplices to robbery. Very obvious he went in dude's pocket.

As far as the altercation, the dude charged with his fists clinched after he caught the other guy go in his pocket. Shouldn't have had his hands down. Don't feel bad for that.

Anyone that stole from him after he was on the ground should be charged as well. And I'm sure there's some law about the stripping naked. At least I hope.
4/3/12 5:59 PM
12/27/11
Absolutely disgusting!!!! I am very embarrassed and ashamed of the ignorant ppl that did this. They need to be put UNDER the jail and never see the light of day for such brutal inhumane acts and this is coming from a black guy... No excuses. I hope that guy is ok.