What if ... Knocked Out, Robbed, And Then Stripped Nude.

4/3/12 6:24 PM
1/1/01
 serious question guys, when people start screaming look its a hate crime but their black so they are going to get away, what do you really mean. are you protesting the unfairness that this guy was basically attacked for being a white guy out of place and the possible attackers wont face enhanced sentences or are you just simply against anyone being charged with hate crimes? and do you guys realize the difference between hey there's a weak guy and i know he wont fight back because he's white and will be intimidated by us and hey there's a mexican guy and i hate mexicans, or do you not see a difference if the end result is the same? serious replies only
4/3/12 6:26 PM
11/10/11
Shahanshah - Liberal criminal/thug apologists are out in full effect already.

You specifically are one of the posters that I was talking about earlier. You've made blatant racist remarks, but go on other threads as a die-hard Zimmerman defender. You also continue to speculate, as if your speculation is known fact It's clear now why you continually speculate and ignore reason.

Hate.

4/3/12 6:26 PM
1/6/11
fuck that.

find these guys and I swear I'll fight all of them one on one. Phone Post
4/3/12 6:28 PM
2/2/10
KBird - Let's not rush to judgment until we have all the facts...

7/22/08
 What the hell is going on here?
3/23/11
pharochuck -  serious question guys, when people start screaming look its a hate crime but their black so they are going to get away, what do you really mean. are you protesting the unfairness that this guy was basically attacked for being a white guy out of place and the possible attackers wont face enhanced sentences or are you just simply against anyone being charged with hate crimes? and do you guys realize the difference between hey there's a weak guy and i know he wont fight back because he's white and will be intimidated by us and hey there's a mexican guy and i hate mexicans, or do you not see a difference if the end result is the same? serious replies only

All hate crime statutes should be eliminated.
4/3/12 6:29 PM
4/11/08
sockeye - I'm not racist but this is one of the reason's I stay away from groups of ghetto blacks

well, technically you ARE racist. However, so is everyone else to a degree.

Often, dare I say it...it's justified.

The fact is that statistically speaking hanging around young black people in the hood is a very bad idea. Color me a racist, but really, apparently more people need to be racist to get this nonsense to stop. Butt grinding on some poor dude while stealing his wallet, knocking him out, and stripping him? That really is some shit that only occurs in the hood.
4/3/12 6:30 PM
7/15/04
WTF why would you remove the second vid? Worse shit is posted here all the time. Jesus. Hippy PC police Fraser at it again. Phone Post
4/3/12 6:31 PM
7/22/08
TexDeuce -  WTF why would you remove the second vid? Worse shit is posted here all the time. Jesus. Hippy PC police Fraser at it again. Phone Post

YEAH WTF!!!!!!!!!!
4/3/12 6:32 PM
1/1/01
Nervousoreos - 
Rouge Mod -
angryinch - 
808dvs - These fuckers deserve to die.

It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with their mentality.

Yep, nothing to do with race.  You see that same type of behavior from Asians just as often. 
There were 2 mass murders in my area in the last week or so, perpetrated by Asians.

Are you going to pretend your comment here isn't racist, BTW?

That's just typical of Asian thug culture.

That whole "we rikey go to school and get all As and work on engineering degrees" is all bullshit and lies made up by the media. Phone Post
i know you are being sarcastic, but where do you live? if you live in the bay area you would know that there is an off the charts level of asian gang activity. asian gangs are heavily involved in take over robbery rings, prostitution and contract killings, organized crime and gambling. and many shootouts and killings on a street level throughout the bay area. i cant speak for areas where there are a few asian families and they are model citizens, but any areas around the country that have 'chinatowns' or whatever other dominant asian group always have serious trouble with gangs and crime. only difference is you think the no snitch policy is heavy in the hood, asians will not speak to outside authorities about being victims

4/3/12 6:32 PM
8/28/07
discodrew - fuck that.

find these guys and I swear I'll fight all of them one on one. Phone Post

Fuck that, I'll take em all on at the same time, and gut them with my folder.
4/3/12 6:33 PM
4/11/08
Rouge Mod - 
angryinch - 

Yep, nothing to do with race.  You see that same type of behavior from Asians just as often. 
There were 2 mass murders in my area in the last week or so, perpetrated by Asians.

hmmm. DOnt think anyone is claiming that asians have never killed anyone. The V-Tech killer was an asian dude. It happens.

but, **not like this** I have never seen nor heard of an asian american fellow booty grinding, hooping and hollering, stealing a wallet, and then stripping his victim naked like that.

face it, stats don't lie. This is a HUGE problem among black youth. Stop rationalizing it and do something about it.

Bill Cosby is right. You are wrong.
4/3/12 6:36 PM
1/1/01
TexDeuce -  WTF why would you remove the second vid? Worse shit is posted here all the time. Jesus. Hippy PC police Fraser at it again. Phone Post
Two people asked me to
4/3/12 6:38 PM
8/28/07
Rouge Mod - 
Two people asked me to

Well it's looking like more than 2 people are pissed that you did.
4/3/12 6:39 PM
1/1/01
hermanitor - 
Rouge Mod - 
angryinch - 

hmmm. DOnt think anyone is claiming that asians have never killed anyone. The V-Tech killer was an asian dude. It happens.

but, **not like this** I have never seen nor heard of an asian american fellow booty grinding, hooping and hollering, stealing a wallet, and then stripping his victim naked like that.

face it, stats don't lie. This is a HUGE problem among black youth. Stop rationalizing it and do something about it.

I agree with Bill Cosby. Except that the problem is not skin color, it is behavior.

angryinch apparently thinks that skin color CAUSES behavior, and so inferior behavior is caused by inferior skin color. Judging by his comment here, the sarcastic remark that this behavior has "nothing to do with race".

The sad part is, he doesn't even see it.
4/3/12 6:39 PM
1/1/01
CaptainBurma - 
Rouge Mod - 
Two people asked me to
Well it's looking like more than 2 people are pissed that you did.
Sorry
4/3/12 6:40 PM
9/5/02
808dvs - These fuckers deserve to die.

Phone Post
4/3/12 6:41 PM
3/27/11
Shahanshah -
crankn101 - The 1 punch was fine

Uh no it wasn't loser.

you don't get to steal someones wallet and then assault them when they approach you afterwards.

Those guys did. Phone Post
4/3/12 6:41 PM
11/9/04
Walnuts - 
KBird - Let's not rush to judgment until we have all the facts...

Yeah true. Maybe the people in the crowd were simply defending themselves right?

Shut up...just shut up.
4/3/12 6:43 PM
5/7/02
You people have no idea. They would have done that if the guy was black too. Any weakness...

4/3/12 6:44 PM
1/1/01
hermanitor - 
Rouge Mod - 
angryinch - 

you need to come to the bay, there are several parts of the bay that a lone white guy walking by himself and caught by a group of vietnamese, hmong or even filipino gangsters is going to most likely get punched up and robbed.

Edited: 4/3/12 6:45 PM
11/23/05
lol at comparing Asian criminal gangbangers to black criminals. Tell me where you would rather be at 2 AM on a friday night Chinatown, or Martin Luther King Dr.?
4/3/12 6:45 PM
1/16/12
Fucking foul... Bunch of scummy ass low life's! They will all get theres... Karma is a mother fucker! Phone Post
4/3/12 6:47 PM
11/29/05
Rouge Mod - It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with their mentality.

Man I hate to agree with you but.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTbMfvgsyG8

4/3/12 6:48 PM
7/15/04
Fraser is more than happy to sweep some of this under the rug. LOL at deleting that vid. Whatever. Phone Post