UnderGround Forums McGregor potentially confirmed to fight 8/15/20

Edited: 10 days ago
9/19/13

EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//EDIT//

HEY ITS A FUCKING FIGHT NIGHT.

WOW. YES.

The good news is you'll most likely see McGregor fight way before 8/15.

11 days ago
1/1/01

Umm it's a fight night, obviously Conor isn't fighting. Stop it.

11 days ago
11/19/19

"Potentially confirmed"? stfu

11 days ago
8/10/05

Wait? I though he was fighting Deghani at UFC Iran?

11 days ago
9/19/13
Whambo -

Umm it's a fight night, obviously Conor isn't fighting. Stop it.

Ok well the promos prominently featured him..  *shrug*

posted this from work and they made the marketing pretty vague

11 days ago
1/1/01

McGregor is potentially confirmed to fight on 8-15-20 and I'm potentially confirmed to have a 12 inch cock.

11 days ago
6/14/12
BJ Penn Forever -

McGregor is potentially confirmed to fight on 8-15-20 and I'm potentially confirmed to have a 12 inch cock.

Potential pics

11 days ago
4/11/10

Oh wow must  mean that Dennis Siver is available.

11 days ago
11/5/19

Seems when OP isn't crying over Jones he's starting stupid threads about Conor.

Edited: 11 days ago
6/10/10
ScreenName22 - 

"Potentially confirmed"? stfu

He didn't say McGregor fighting would be part of the actual card, smartypants... an old man could decline a free shot of whiskey after the event.

10 days ago
7/31/09
Dead President -

Ha!

10 days ago
1/1/01

Justin?

10 days ago
4/27/08

"potentially confirmed" you say...

10 days ago
9/3/12
Dead President -

This comment falls flat considering Conor went on and got two belts afterwards, you can't really go back now and still use that old shit. It's 2020 

10 days ago
6/14/12
ShoreBreaker -
Dead President -

This comment falls flat considering Conor went on and got two belts afterwards, you can't really go back now and still use that old shit. It's 2020 

He can. He did. 

10 days ago
6/28/10
Connorwinztharematch -
ShoreBreaker -
Dead President -

He can. He did. 

and it was funny, not flat at all.

10 days ago
12/7/18
Connorwinztharematch -
BJ Penn Forever -

Potential pics

Lmao

10 days ago
12/7/18
ShoreBreaker -
Dead President -

This. Not to mention that Conor actually earned the title shot for demolishing a then #5 Poirier. Siver was nothing more then a stay busy fight because Aldo kept ducking and Conor wanted to stay active. But facts and reality will never get in the way of delusional Conor haters who have McGregor derangement syndrome

10 days ago
6/14/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Connorwinztharematch -
BJ Penn Forever -

Potential pics

Lmao

Hey lunatic, shouldnt you be monitoring your threads for adverse opinions to downvote? Fucking psycho.

10 days ago
1/4/15
oranos -

https://twitter.com/ufc?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The fuck does "potentially confirmed" mean?

10 days ago
9/19/13

Can you retards please stop replying to this thread. FFS.

10 days ago
12/7/18
Connorwinztharematch -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Connorwinztharematch -
BJ Penn Forever -

Potential pics

Lmao

Hey lunatic, shouldnt you be monitoring your threads for adverse opinions to downvote? Fucking psycho.

Uww, You're extra agressive today. some kids walk all over your lawn old man. You're def some senile old 60 year old fuck. You sound very miserable so you are extra hostile over the internet because you know you would get your ass beat in real life talking tough like this. I dont even feel sorry for you. Youre just a worthless existence who no one cares about. Let it eat away at you that I'm happy and loving life. Stay miserable 

Edited: 10 days ago
12/7/18

Btw, Isnt that your job? To stalk my threads and downvote all my posts? Haha I know that that's what you and your alternate accounts do. I LOVE IT haha. It shows how much I live rent free in your head. You should feel embarrassed that you are apart of the mentally ill stalker group that obsesses over me. It really is hilarious to see a response like this. When you are the obsessed psycho who stalks all my threads. Lol at the screen name too haha bitch. Your misery makes me happy old man. And if you think you and your group of ufc shills and alts will ever deter me, think again. The lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep. I LOVE IT. Im here to stay. I'm going to walk all over your lawn you old geezer

10 days ago
12/7/18
Connorwinztharematch -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Connorwinztharematch -
BJ Penn Forever -

Potential pics

Lmao

P.S I actually just checked the last page of my Conor thread for the first time in forever, and literally every one of your posts had 2 to 3 downvotes haha. Maybe you're just a shit poster. I'm starting to think that you may be KnockoutCocks. You're a legit paranoid schizophrenic concocting your own reality. You sick deluded old fuck. Why would I waste my time reading posts form absolute losers like you? I actually have a life. I'm not sitting there refreshing pages like you. I dont live my life over an MMA forum like you do. I dont give 2 fucks about the opinions of you and your kind lol. Which is why I continue to make threads and ignore you sick nuts. The lion doesn't concern itself with the sheep. The fact that someone like you is calling me a psycho reafirrms to me even more of how great my mental health is. I take it as a compliment. What would really cause me to question myself is if crazy nut job trolls like you were calling me sane and liking me 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Another quality thread brought to you by oranus