What if ... Now CDC And FDA Bad! Bill Gates Now Anti-Vaxxer!

9/15/20 3:32 PM
8/1/13

Unless of course its his vaccine. All the masks have come off now ladies and gents.

Edited: 9/15/20 3:38 PM
1/1/01

I would argue that there is a legitimate concern with the current administration and if it's going through the process it's supposed to.  It's right before an election and all.

I'm doing the clinical trials myself for the Oxford, so hopefully I can help contribute to a solution that helps everyone and let's hope it does work out.

9/15/20 3:38 PM
9/19/13

How ironic is this ended up being called ....

Billgate

9/15/20 3:39 PM
9/19/13
Road Warrior Fin -

I would argue that there is a legitimate concern with the current administration and if it's going through the process it's supposed to.  It's right before an election and all.

I'm doing the clinical trials myself for the Oxford, so hopefully I can help contribute to a solution that helps everyone and let's hope it does work out.

I would argue you have zero fucking perspective on what is being talked about and why Bill Gates specifically has been in and out of the news since COVID started

Edited: 9/15/20 3:47 PM
1/1/01
oranos - 
Road Warrior Fin -

I would argue you have zero fucking perspective on what is being talked about and why Bill Gates specifically has been in and out of the news since COVID started

I like that fact that all your conspiracy shit just gets flushed down the drain.  Bill Gates will be remember as one of the greatest people alive in the history books and there isn't a single thing you and your ilk can do to change that from happening.

Oh - the guy was smart enough to warn and knew something like this happen.  Some people can also say that they think nuclear war can happen as well but does that mean if it does happen, they caused it.  Fucking moronic thinking but go on.

9/15/20 3:47 PM
9/22/11

Besides sucking 40 billion a year out of the stock market as a hobby,bill is one of the good guys.

9/15/20 3:52 PM
1/1/01
BringBackGoldy - 

Besides sucking 40 billion a year out of the stock market as a hobby,bill is one of the good guys.

9/15/20 4:20 PM
6/27/02

This is some wizardry. He's right... they have lost all credibility. But the reason HE'S saying it is because he wants to push a vaccine that is dog shit and probably won't get approved by them.

9/15/20 4:31 PM
3/17/14

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE