What if ... "PAIN" TO BOSTON ON ST. PATRICK’S DAY CONTEST

3/2/09 6:37 AM
4/2/08
Wholy crap! I stay away from the UG for a few days, and Dana White makes a posts. Damn I love the UG!
Now to find a video maker, lol Thanks Dana, Cindy and MMA.tv
3/2/09 7:17 AM
1/1/01
Heres JUMP AROUND sung in Irish:

3/2/09 9:08 AM
2/14/08
Kansas Comet - 
Dana White@Zuffa - Dear UG,

When I first started following this sport there was hardly anything about it online. When I eventually joined the UG community it was awesome because I had a place I could go to talk about MMA, the UFC and the fighters with people who were knowledgeable and knew what was going on. I used to post on a regular basis, something that is nearly impossible to do these days because I rarely have the downtime like I used to, but I still continue to read what you guys have to say. I might not agree with everything that I see but the great thing about the UG is the people- you guys really do care about the sport and the athletes and I truly appreciate it, and that’s the thing that has always kept me coming back. The UG is one of the first places I go when I get on the computer and more often than not, it’s usually the last site (or one of the last sites) I check before I go to bed. I love this place, I’m thankful for the support over the years and I respect your input even if I don’t always agree with it. There’s nowhere else like it on the internet and trust me… I have looked.

House of Pain was one of my favorite bands for years and I am so excited that these guys will be performing (for the first time in over a decade) at the St. Patrick’s Day party I’m throwing at the Roxy on March 17th. I wanted to do something special for the UG so we came up with a contest that a lot of you should have a blast with. Just showing my love and appreciation to the UG.

Thanks again and good luck!

Dana

Thx for checking in, you do a lot of interviews what about a Q & A with the UG?

I was coming in to post exactly that ! A Q&A would be great !
3/2/09 10:01 AM
4/3/06
DBerry - 
Kansas Comet - 

When I first started following this sport there was hardly anything about it online. When I eventually joined the UG community it was awesome because I had a place I could go to talk about MMA, the UFC and the fighters with people who were knowledgeable and knew what was going on. I used to post on a regular basis, something that is nearly impossible to do these days because I rarely have the downtime like I used to, but I still continue to read what you guys have to say. I might not agree with everything that I see but the great thing about the UG is the people- you guys really do care about the sport and the athletes and I truly appreciate it, and that’s the thing that has always kept me coming back. The UG is one of the first places I go when I get on the computer and more often than not, it’s usually the last site (or one of the last sites) I check before I go to bed. I love this place, I’m thankful for the support over the years and I respect your input even if I don’t always agree with it. There’s nowhere else like it on the internet and trust me… I have looked.

House of Pain was one of my favorite bands for years and I am so excited that these guys will be performing (for the first time in over a decade) at the St. Patrick’s Day party I’m throwing at the Roxy on March 17th. I wanted to do something special for the UG so we came up with a contest that a lot of you should have a blast with. Just showing my love and appreciation to the UG.

Dana

Thx for checking in, you do a lot of interviews what about a Q & A with the UG?

I was coming in to post exactly that ! A Q&A would be great !

Check your inbox mate.
3/2/09 10:35 AM
2/25/08
 I suck at movies.

3/2/09 11:02 AM
1/1/01
Holy fuck. I'll admit I've been somewhat critical of Dana at times (and somewhat supportive at times too - what can I say I'm moderate by nature).

But this is fucking awesome! Good on yez ye' bald motherfucker!
3/2/09 11:12 AM
4/24/07
ok... Ferox gets a +1 from me for finding it in Gaelic.
3/2/09 11:39 AM
11/21/03
 Where's TPK's throat singing video?
3/2/09 12:27 PM
12/10/05
 Very cool.
Edited: 3/2/09 12:27 PM
12/10/05
Fukin Double post
3/2/09 1:22 PM
1/1/01
*jumps up and down chanting*

LAME LAME LAME LAME

lol, great find.

Oops I meant, great fucking find you Irish motherfucker!
3/2/09 2:11 PM
7/31/02
 Lame Lame Lame

fucking great !
3/2/09 2:20 PM
9/9/08
FAWK YA!!!! house of pain baby!!! lol
3/2/09 2:25 PM
1/23/07
 It ain't a crime if you don't get caught! It ain't a sale if it don't get bought! She aint a ho if you don't get laid! It ain't a show if I don't get paid!
3/2/09 2:35 PM
4/2/08
^lol I like that
3/2/09 2:53 PM
1/1/01
The bummer here is that I don't get a chance to call BLAF a KKM. 1072 posts? WTF?! I've only seen like 3! Is it like an honorary degree or something?

On top of it, I live 45 minutes outside of Boston. So much for flying somewhere warm with gambling and whores everywhere. :(

Good luck guys!

3/2/09 3:09 PM
1/1/01
Da Riddum - 

Dana

is there a time limit???

5. CONTEST ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS  (THE DANA FU#$%@# WHITE UG ONLY CONTEST)
Must be 21 or over and live in the US (winners and guests).
Video length around two to three minutes. Exceptions can be made for exceptional videos.
Video submissions must be posted on this thread by 8:00PM (EST) Friday 6 March.
No profanity what so ever is allowed in the video you post.
Yes, that last sentence was a joke.
3/2/09 3:10 PM
1/1/01
 Somebody has to cowboy up first and vblog about how much they like the UFC and partying. This is not an immense challenge.
3/2/09 3:11 PM
7/25/07
No videos yet? wtf!

Sounds like a lot of Boston fun!
3/2/09 3:12 PM
6/26/06
Can we gather outside and protest no nude pics on the OG?
3/2/09 3:21 PM
10/4/05
 sick.
3/2/09 3:35 PM
6/2/06
Good to see you on here Dana. I'm far to lazy to put together a video but hey, I'm sure someone will win.
3/2/09 3:38 PM
7/4/07
awesome, gl everyone
3/2/09 3:55 PM
4/9/08
 posting for later.. i'll have to borrow my uncles camera or something
3/2/09 4:01 PM
2/20/08
Hmmmmm...Might have to do this...