What if ... Petition for Kazja13 to shut up-

9/12/08 12:59 AM
1/27/03
well i think it's crap. I didn't like the kind but did agree with his dissliking of kazja13. This is bullshit!
9/12/08 1:00 AM
7/21/03
I got frozenized for bumping al of gregzja's threads too. It was only a couple days... but BOY did learn my lesson!
9/14/08 2:42 PM
3/30/04
He is still spamming, BAN!
9/14/08 2:46 PM
3/30/04
Also, BAN SUCCESS, because he is also kazja13.
9/14/08 2:50 PM
3/30/04
Dead Again - 
xakx - Also, BAN SUCCESS, because he is also kazja13.

I think they should ban you. No one ttt's and keeps Kazja's threads up like you do. He should be paying you money for how much you keep him relevant.

Fuck, if it wasn't for you, most people would have ignore him and he'd be gone by now.

Good job.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again, STFU you don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks for the feedback, have a nice day.
9/14/08 2:53 PM
3/30/04
SUCCESS - 
Dead Again - 

I think they should ban you. No one ttt's and keeps Kazja's threads up like you do. He should be paying you money for how much you keep him relevant.

Fuck, if it wasn't for you, most people would have ignore him and he'd be gone by now.

Good job.

SUCCESS

EPIC FAIL.
Edited: 9/14/08 2:58 PM
3/30/04
ArtVandelay - he has broken no rules

Thanks for all the press you are giving him though

What about spamming on his threads and other threads as well, and posting false information, also bashing MMA companies and fighters that support this forum?
Edited: 9/14/08 3:16 PM
3/30/04
Dead Again - 
xakx - 
Dead Again - 

Good job.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again, STFU you don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks for the feedback, have a nice day.

Yeah, you're the forum police right. Everyone can "STFU" but your dumbass can shit up the forum by keeping as many Kazja threads on the front page as possible.

Kazja isn't the problem. As Kirik has stated, he doesn't even post that much. For every post he makes, you make ten keeping his threads up.

You are a huge fool and spam this forum with Kazja bullshit more than he does.

Try growing up. Try ignoring him. Try not forcing the forum to view his shit.

You're the only one looking like a fool. You've been banned once over this, will be banned again. Cut your losses. Move on. Go find a thread about MMA.

First of all, I've been frozen one time for about 24 hours because I brought all kazja's threads to the top. Other than that I keep this thread at the top mostly, because for some reason he wanted it to die along with a few others that have information posted by others who exposed him for what he really is.

People have been trying to ignore him, but then he posts his stupid sh!t on other threads and spams them, he does not stop because he is trying to get people's attention by spamming so then some others buy his product, that is wrong and against the forum rules, i'm sure.

Kirik gave kazja13 a warning to stop the spamming, he slowed down but recent got even worse.

Maybe you should do some research before you post on something you don't know much about.

Also, its not just me, there are others that are trying to get this guy banned.

I'm not looking like a fool, or I might be in some people's eyes, but this guy is a fraud/scam artist that needs to be banned before something 'bad' happens, I'm not just going to sit back and not do anything about it like some others are.

There are people in this world that sit back and wait for things to happen, and there are also people in this world that make things happen.

"Good things come to those who wait but only the things left behind by those who hustle."
9/14/08 3:14 PM
3/30/04
Dead Again - 
xakx - 
ArtVandelay - he has broken no rules

Thanks for all the press you are giving him though

What about spamming on his threads and other threads as well, and posting false information, also bashing MMA companies and fighters that support this forum?

Spamming on his threads?!?!?!

They're his threads! Don't click on them, NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TOO!!

Posting false info, bashing MMA companies??!

Lol. Try clicking on a thread on the UG that doesn't have that. Your problem is with Kazja, don't try to act like you're protecting MMA companies or else you would have issues with half the posters on this forum.

See other threads that kazja13 has posted on that have nothing to do with him.
Edited: 9/14/08 3:17 PM
3/30/04
ArtVandelay -  "Kazja isn't the problem. As Kirik has stated, he doesn't even post that much. For every post he makes, you make ten keeping his threads up."

LOL so true

Every few years this happens.  Back in 03 it was Manny Reyes.  For awhile it was CRE.  Now the new trend is to spend all of our time and energy complaining about a guy who barely postes here and only posts on his own threads.

LOL, not so true.

kazja13 not only keeps creating threads with same subject just different title but invades other threads with his spam that have nothing to do with him.

Also, I'm not the only one doing this, attention seems to be all on me right now, but i've done less than others.

Sounds like you missed a lot.

Do some research before you post on a subject that you don't know much about.
9/14/08 4:04 PM
3/30/04
lol
9/14/08 4:14 PM
5/3/08
Daniel Plainview -  See guys, there are much more effective ways of taking care of guys like kazja.  Don't answer spam with more spam...figure out who his webhost/name service is, and simply report *his* spamming...time and again.  Every time he does it.  Eventually his host will get sick of the complaints and pull the plug..especially if they believe you're going to cause trouble with ICANN or their upstream provider. 

Soon his domain name will undoubtedly be up for sale.  Then the fun begins.

Sorry but it will be up soon.  And going strong again.
9/14/08 4:23 PM
9/2/08
XAKX is a fuckin tool. so is daniel plainview. do you guys have nothing better to do than hassle Kazja? he doesnt go out of his way to insult you. but you lil kids are obsessed with him.

FOR EVERY HATER there are 2 more FANS.

GO KAZJA
9/14/08 4:26 PM
5/3/08
Daniel Plainview - 
kazja13 - 
Daniel Plainview -  See guys, there are much more effective ways of taking care of guys like kazja.  Don't answer spam with more spam...figure out who his webhost/name service is, and simply report *his* spamming...time and again.  Every time he does it.  Eventually his host will get sick of the complaints and pull the plug..especially if they believe you're going to cause trouble with ICANN or their upstream provider. 

Soon his domain name will undoubtedly be up for sale.  Then the fun begins.

Sorry but it will be up soon.  And going strong again.

And then you'll spam...again...and I'll have your site pulled...AGAIN.
You didn't get sh*t pulled. I will post the whole story soon. It was the CSAC and The Tap Out holdings lawyer worried about some one hurting him because his address and phone number was posted.

9/14/08 4:29 PM
3/30/04
amaru peruano - XAKX is a fuckin tool. so is daniel plainview. do you guys have nothing better to do than hassle Kazja? he doesnt go out of his way to insult you. but you lil kids are obsessed with him.

FOR EVERY HATER there are 2 more FANS.

GO KAZJA

You're an idiot, you don't know what you're talking about. He not only insults other forum members that are not KKMs like you, but also bashes MMA fighters and companies that support this website.
9/14/08 4:36 PM
9/2/08
yeah im the idiot, and a KKM or whatever, keep telling yourself that so your internet ego doesnt get hurt. I know it probably hurts to see that after 10000 posts, you still havent earned any respect. look at the "XakX got banned thread", and look how many people were happy..

im willing to bet more people would rather have you banned than kazja.

1/4th of your posts are kazja hate, another 4th is LOLs and TTTs and the other 4th is defending RaRa (LOL), annd the last 4th is nerdy images and "how taste my big peepee".

you bring NOTHING to this forum. what is your point? first of all everyone insults other forum members and bashes fighters, and kazja is far from the worst one. did kazja steal your candy when you were a kid?

get over it.
9/14/08 4:45 PM
3/30/04
amaru peruano - yeah im the idiot, and a KKM or whatever, keep telling yourself that so your internet ego doesnt get hurt. I know it probably hurts to see that after 10000 posts, you still havent earned any respect. look at the "XakX got banned thread", and look how many people were happy..

im willing to bet more people would rather have you banned than kazja.

1/4th of your posts are kazja hate, another 4th is LOLs and TTTs and the other 4th is defending RaRa (LOL), annd the last 4th is nerdy images and "how taste my big peepee".

you bring NOTHING to this forum. what is your point? first of all everyone insults other forum members and bashes fighters, and kazja is far from the worst one. did kazja steal your candy when you were a kid?

get over it.

lol @ you, once again you don't know what you're talking about, before pointing finger at others you should take a good look at yourself.

KKM.

;)
10/13/08 12:26 PM
3/30/04
Since the kazja ban poll thread has been frozen lets keep this one going :)
10/13/08 12:34 PM
3/30/04
more like #10
10/13/08 12:50 PM
1/1/01
all those who hate on Kazja are mindless Romos!
Ahmad
10/14/08 6:41 PM
3/30/04
PAY ATTENTION -

This came from:

HITMAN FIGHT GEAR UFC PRTY SAT 10/18 IN SO CAL !!!
(19) [277] by HITMAN FIGHTGEAR
HITMAN FIGHT GEAR LLC, OWNER, INNOVATOR

kazja13 -

Are the Tapout Kimbo girl crew showing up.

Funky hairdo

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts"e=23770015&thread=1355143&page=1#bottom
10/15/08 2:39 PM
3/30/04
Thanks to everyone who supported the Ban, its has been done last night, all your efforts helped make this happen.

MODS: This thread can go into what if forum now if you wish to move it.
10/15/08 4:45 PM
9/2/08
haha he got banned? congrats xakx. you must be happy.