What if ... Petition to punish Diaz for racial slurs

Edited: 11/3/19 3:53 PM
9/26/10
darkness66 -
ufc98newb -

nobody doubts Diaz's intent. but our society needs to decide if the word is okay or not. especially in public. there are white people who can lose everything they have in life for saying that word. It is bad enough that blacks have free domain to say it, and love to exercise it regularly. Now we're saying every race besides white is allowed to say it freely, as long as they are from Cali? 

aaaaaaaaaaannd, this is why you pussies are stuck with Trump as YOUR president. 

So you'd really like to say it,  is what you're saying?

when I'm with friends i do say and have always said whatever I want. whether that includes that word is of no consequence to you. out in public I speak with tact like any civilized human being

11/3/19 5:11 PM
12/25/12
Easters -

During tonight’s post fight press conference Nate Diaz used several racial slurs in the form of the “N” word.  I, along with many other African Americans find this grossly offensive.  The UFC and New York State atheistic commission should not tolerate this and suspend and/or fine him significantly.  Please sign below to show your support.  OSS.

This nigga is not a nigga.

11/4/19 6:20 AM
3/4/12
Easters -

During tonight’s post fight press conference Nate Diaz used several racial slurs in the form of the “N” word.  I, along with many other African Americans find this grossly offensive.  The UFC and New York State atheistic commission should not tolerate this and suspend and/or fine him significantly.  Please sign below to show your support.  OSS.

Free speech 

11/5/19 6:35 AM
8/15/14

Hey, it's another day, just came by to say, op is a gay. 

7 days ago
4/26/13

Update: does anyone know if this was ever addressed?  I wrote an open letter to UFC PR but didn't get a response.  Feels like bullshit that Cody Garbrant got crucified for using the N word in an old tweet but Nate can use it at a press conference and nobody bats an eye.  Typical MMA racist bullshit.  

6 days ago
11/14/16

Op: “HEY!!!!  I NEED SOME FUCKING ATTENTION”