What if ... Petition to punish Diaz for racial slurs

11/3/19 2:20 AM
4/26/13

During tonight’s post fight press conference Nate Diaz used several racial slurs in the form of the “N” word.  I, along with many other African Americans find this grossly offensive.  The UFC and New York State atheistic commission should not tolerate this and suspend and/or fine him significantly.  Please sign below to show your support.  OSS.

11/3/19 2:22 AM
7/19/13
Easters -

During tonight’s post fight press conference Nate Diaz used several racial slurs in the form of the “N” word.  I, along with many other African Americans find this grossly offensive.  The UFC and New York State atheistic commission should not tolerate this and suspend and/or fine him significantly.  Please sign below to show your support.  OSS.

Shut the fuck up.. I’m black too, and Mexicans out here use the word nigga all the time. He’s from Cali, as am I, and he wasn’t using it racially. Foh with your bitching! He was clearly using it as the hood word it is, and out here in Cali everybody uses it. Samoans, Latinos, blacks, Asians, everybody. Fuck your petition.. 

11/3/19 2:25 AM
6/23/12

OP is racist 

11/3/19 2:26 AM
9/24/18

OP thinks hes funny with his shit thread.

try harder

11/3/19 2:29 AM
7/19/13
Jones right nostril -

OP thinks hes funny with his shit thread.

try harder

The sad part is I think he’s serious.. 

11/3/19 2:31 AM
2/23/14
KnockoutThoughts -
Easters -

Shut the fuck up.. I’m black too, and Mexicans out here use the word nigga all the time. He’s from Cali, as am I, and he wasn’t using it racially. Foh with your bitching! He was clearly using it as the hood word it is, and out here in Cali everybody uses it. Samoans, Latinos, blacks, Asians, everybody. Fuck your petition.. 

You sound like a decent guy, good post

11/3/19 2:35 AM
1/10/13

Its words. Relax..... In todays over sensitive world, judge people by there intent and whats in there heart, not from simple words. He didn't say anything hateful. And its been made perfectly clear, only white people are banned from using the N word. 

11/3/19 2:36 AM
1/1/01
I just came in here for a good cry.
11/3/19 2:39 AM
7/29/13
boxing wiz -

Its words. Relax..... In todays over sensitive world, judge people by there intent and whats in there heart, not from simple words. He didn't say anything hateful. And its been made perfectly clear, only white people are banned from using the N word. 

I'd prefer you use European American and not white. It's more politically correct for op since he likes fancy names like a fag. Props to the dude under him who just says he's a black guy. 

11/3/19 2:49 AM
6/21/14
KnockoutThoughts -
Easters -

I second that. We don’t trip on that out here in the west especially in the hood 

11/3/19 2:57 AM
7/19/13

Ok NOW it makes sense. This OP is not being genuine.. he’s the same guy who made the “Nate Diaz’s record should be exonnerated” whatever the fuck that means..lol. He went on a rant saying shit about how Nate is a cheat and on roids...blah blah. A ton of hateful shit. OP is clearly a Nate Diaz HATER who is looking to badmouth the guy in anyway he can. This thread is one hell of a reach, like a last ditch effort to hate when he can’t find anything else to say. Bitching about a word everyone says nowadays.. that shit is part of American culture now. You can thank social media and music. 

OP why do you hate Nate Diaz so much? I’m going to bump your other thread so we can all laugh at your stupid ass. 

11/3/19 8:07 AM
6/5/03

11/3/19 8:20 AM
1/30/15
BadDog - 

Holy shit....this made me laugh. I like this and approve.
11/3/19 8:24 AM
9/26/10

nobody doubts Diaz's intent. but our society needs to decide if the word is okay or not. especially in public. there are white people who can lose everything they have in life for saying that word. It is bad enough that blacks have free domain to say it, and love to exercise it regularly. Now we're saying every race besides white is allowed to say it freely, as long as they are from Cali? 

aaaaaaaaaaannd, this is why you pussies are stuck with Trump as YOUR president. 

11/3/19 8:38 AM
5/30/09
KnockoutThoughts -
Easters -

I think that's more a northern cali thing. I would never use it, nor would any Mexican I know

11/3/19 8:40 AM
5/30/09
ufc98newb -

nobody doubts Diaz's intent. but our society needs to decide if the word is okay or not. especially in public. there are white people who can lose everything they have in life for saying that word. It is bad enough that blacks have free domain to say it, and love to exercise it regularly. Now we're saying every race besides white is allowed to say it freely, as long as they are from Cali? 

So you'd really like to say it,  is what you're saying?

11/3/19 8:42 AM
4/26/13
KnockoutThoughts -

Ok NOW it makes sense. This OP is not being genuine.. he’s the same guy who made the “Nate Diaz’s record should be exonnerated” whatever the fuck that means..lol. He went on a rant saying shit about how Nate is a cheat and on roids...blah blah. A ton of hateful shit. OP is clearly a Nate Diaz HATER who is looking to badmouth the guy in anyway he can. This thread is one hell of a reach, like a last ditch effort to hate when he can’t find anything else to say. Bitching about a word everyone says nowadays.. that shit is part of American culture now. You can thank social media and music. 

OP why do you hate Nate Diaz so much? I’m going to bump your other thread so we can all laugh at your stupid ass. 

Can’t find anything else to say?  Did you watch his sorry ass performance?

11/3/19 8:51 AM
4/26/13

Www.change.org

11/3/19 8:55 AM
12/26/08
... Liberals suck
11/3/19 9:02 AM
7/9/19

Petition to delete this chodes thread, sensitive tard 

11/3/19 10:57 AM
5/30/15
KnockoutThoughts -
Easters -

I don't believe op is black. 

11/3/19 10:58 AM
5/30/15
Pizzacorner - ... Liberals suck

Everyone he's clearly a trolling conservative and you're not bright enough to see it. 

11/3/19 11:01 AM
5/30/15
ufc98newb -

I'm white and I don't give a shit that black people say it and I shouldn't. 

Kind of seems like you're the one with your panties bunched up there bud. 

11/3/19 12:25 PM
11/14/16
Brianmx234 -

Petition to delete this chodes thread, sensitive tard 

One vote:   Yes to delete this “sensitive chode tards” thread. 

U

S

USA USA USA USA

11/3/19 3:18 PM
9/26/10
Gartlin -
ufc98newb -

I'm white and I don't give a shit that black people say it and I shouldn't. 

Kind of seems like you're the one with your panties bunched up there bud. 

most beta faggots dont