What if ... Ryan von Dumb is a Welcher!

3/1/15 3:33 PM
1/1/01
Bets are stupid.

However, i look at the screenames calling out rvd and it makes me side with him hahahhahah.

RVD Top Team! Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 3:36 PM
11/19/13
Shiloh - Bets are stupid.

However, i look at the screenames calling out rvd and it makes me side with him hahahhahah.

Ok guyblow Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 3:39 PM
4/24/13
RVD and Wize agreed the money goes to charity.

RVD donated the money and provided the receipt.

What the fuck are you people bitching about? Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 3:38 PM
8/19/09
ISuckDosBalls - 

Stupid Fucking Red Shirted ASS!
3/1/15 3:39 PM
9/2/12
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker -
Drugs_Delaney - That works

And if anybody can enlighten me, who was wize "proven" to be (previously)? I must've missed that thread/post And am curious.

a handful of people know my real name and address from my first thread where i made the mistake of using my real email and it got spammed to shit.

Bruham likes to claim he knows who i am, says a quick google search can find dirt on me.

but i googled myself and didn't find anything, and you wont find anything because there isn't anything. I have never not followed through with a bet or a promise. people just like to assume shit because other people have been dishonest.
How much have you paid out MB? Phone Post 3.0

i have sent out 100$ my only near loss was a draw. both partys paid.

seriously if ANYONE can find an example of me welching ill give you 100$. it cannot be done as i have NEVER WELCHED.

MB? my initials? guess your one of the handful hahaha.
3/1/15 3:43 PM
4/14/13
Wize Kraker - 
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker -

And if anybody can enlighten me, who was wize "proven" to be (previously)? I must've missed that thread/post And am curious.

a handful of people know my real name and address from my first thread where i made the mistake of using my real email and it got spammed to shit.

Bruham likes to claim he knows who i am, says a quick google search can find dirt on me.

but i googled myself and didn't find anything, and you wont find anything because there isn't anything. I have never not followed through with a bet or a promise. people just like to assume shit because other people have been dishonest.

seriously if ANYONE can find an example of me welching ill give you 100$. it cannot be done as i have NEVER WELCHED.

Fingers crossed it stays that way......have you thought about using an escrow? if not, how come?

3/1/15 3:44 PM
9/2/12
Shy Guy - RVD and Wize agreed the money goes to charity.

i only suggested he send it to charity after he told me to fuck myself & he wasn't paying.
3/1/15 3:44 PM
1/21/14
Wize Kraker - 

I have no bias in any of this and don't think anyone has a reason to trash you as you have never welched on any bets but with that said I think moving forward you should tell everyone off that bat what your cap is and anything that totals over $500 in bets should be escrowed with a trusted mod or member. There are several people on here who could do that and the winner should give a small fee to the person who handles the money. You can't say that you don't trust someone to do this when we all know there are lots of people who can be trusted to handle the money. You would get a lot more people to bet with this method and it will stop the BS with all the welchers, no reason not to do this

3/1/15 3:45 PM
10/2/10

Try reading the threads.
3/1/15 3:45 PM
1/17/11
Shy Guy - RVD and Wize agreed the money goes to charity.

Have you read the thread? This has already been addressed many many times. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 3:46 PM
4/24/13
Wize Kraker -

i only suggested he send it to charity after he told me to fuck myself & he wasn't paying.
And let's be honest...if you would have lost you would have likely disappeared and not shelled out the grand that you would have owed. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 3:46 PM
11/19/13
Drugs_Delaney -
ISuckDosBalls - 

Stupid Fucking Red Shirted ASS!
Lmao. Glad someone got it Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 3:48 PM
1/1/01
ISuckDosBalls -

Dude youre hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAGGGA OMG IM DYING OVEE HERE HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 3:48 PM
9/2/12
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker - 
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker -

Fingers crossed it stays that way......have you thought about using an escrow? if not, how come?

how come? because their is no neutral website that offers to provide such a service. people want me to send 1000+ dollars to someone Ive never met in good faith that they forward/return it to the winner.

why would i do that when i know i will send my 1/2 to the involved party's? why add the risk of someone taking both of our wagers and running off?

a bet is between 2 people. i see no reason to involve a 3rd.
3/1/15 3:52 PM
11/19/13
Shiloh -
ISuckDosBalls -

Dude youre hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAGGGA OMG IM DYING OVEE HERE HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH Phone Post 3.0
Never seen it huh? Sad. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 4:04 PM
1/1/01
ISuckDosBalls -
Shiloh -
ISuckDosBalls -

Just giving you props for being a comedic genius bruh. I mean..... Guyblow! Shit is hilarious!!! It was hilarious a hundred years ago when that movie came oute and still.... Just side splitting holmes. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 4:09 PM
7/16/09
Rvd deserves shit for being a douche, but even douches can show some integrity. Good choice of charity. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 4:09 PM
11/19/13
Shiloh -
ISuckDosBalls -
Shiloh -
ISuckDosBalls -

Just giving you props for being a comedic genius bruh. I mean..... Guyblow! Shit is hilarious!!! It was hilarious a hundred years ago when that movie came oute and still.... Just side splitting holmes. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. Glad you can see talent this easily! :) Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 3/1/15 4:21 PM
7/7/13
If you're a piece of shit who can't pay, don't make the bet.

It's not manning up to tell a guy to fuck himself and then reluctantly pay a charity after you lost and refused to man up.

Everybody should just put this douce RVD on ignore if the mods won't freeze his account for trying to SCAM wize.
3/1/15 4:29 PM
1/1/01
What RVD did here was actually good for the sport, but you can't please everybody. Either way, this $10 bet is a hot topic in MMA today. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 4:33 PM
2/15/12
Shy Guy -
Wize Kraker -

And let's be honest...if you would have lost you would have likely disappeared and not shelled out the grand that you would have owed. Phone Post 3.0
Ahhh, the old "maybe the guy I bet is a piece of shit, so I shouldn't pay him" excuse. Here's the deal, if you don't like/trust the guy offering the bet, don't fucking make the bet. Once you make the bet, all you can control are your own actions.

I made a bet with SpicyTaco (for the fight right before the one he welched and disappeared), I lost and then I paid. I had someone ask me if I was pissed because I gave him money. The answer to that, is no. The reason being, I made a fucking bet, I lost, so I paid. Him being a piece of shit has zero to do with me paying my debts.

You people trying to forgive welchers by saying "I doubt the other guy would have paid" are retarded. Who cares about what the "other guy" might have done in some scenario that didn't happen. What matters is what did happen. He won, he deserves his money, not some bullshit line about "I won't give it to you, but I'll give it to charity". That wasn't the fucking bet. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 4:33 PM
1/21/14
Wize Kraker - 
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker - 
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker -

how come? because their is no neutral website that offers to provide such a service. people want me to send 1000+ dollars to someone Ive never met in good faith that they forward/return it to the winner.

why would i do that when i know i will send my 1/2 to the involved party's? why add the risk of someone taking both of our wagers and running off?

Ya but why should anyone trust you to pay out over $1000 if you lose when they don't know you? You don't need a site that charges fee's when you can get a trusted member on here to do it? Do you honestly not trust anyone on here or feel they can't be trusted to be a middle man? I don't know you at all and there is no reason that you should be trashed over anything as it seems you have paid any bets you've lost but the proper way to handle this is to give the money to a middle man who is trusted and there are people on here you can 100% trust to do this. I can see why people see red flags with how this has been handled.

3/1/15 4:37 PM
2/15/12
comeonman1 -
Wize Kraker - 
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker - 
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker -

Ya but why should anyone trust you to pay out over $1000 if you lose when they don't know you? You don't need a site that charges fee's when you can get a trusted member on here to do it? Do you honestly not trust anyone on here or feel they can't be trusted to be a middle man? I don't know you at all and there is no reason that you should be trashed over anything as it seems you have paid any bets you've lost but the proper way to handle this is to give the money to a middle man who is trusted and there are people on here you can 100% trust to do this. I can see why people see red flags with how this has been handled.

Then those people shouldn't bet with him, it's as simple as that. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/15 4:39 PM
2/12/15
Spinning Shit - 
comeonman1 -
Wize Kraker - 
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker - 
Gilbosh - 
Wize Kraker -

Then those people shouldn't bet with him, it's as simple as that. Phone Post 3.0

This.

I dont understand why this is such a hard concept to grasp for people. If you think someone is scamming then stay the fuck away from that person and dont wager with them. If you place a bet with that person and you lose, you cant then go "oh well you wouldnt have paid me so i am not paying you." That is some real scummy freerolling bullshit.
3/1/15 4:52 PM
10/13/14
tj tapper -

Why are you defending yourself?  You welched then sent the money to a charity to save face.  You should send Wize 10 bucks and consider the 10 to st Judes an asshole tax. 

Just leave. 

This. RVD you're an embarrassment to yourself. All the word play in the world won't cover the fact that you lost a bet and decided not to follow the terms. Now you feel that you are somehow in the right. Maybe if you're poor you shouldn't make bets. Let's see the date on that "donation" you made. Guarantee they sent you a thank you email with date attached. Big surprise coming from the Queen of Stupids biggest fan. Phone Post 3.0