What if ... Should I open up a 501(c)(3) fish rescue?

4/18/19 6:33 PM
6/6/17

I've been thinking about this for awhile now.  I think this works (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm far from an expert in this field):

1.  I can open up a 501(c)(3) that relates to saving/caring for/adopting out fish.

2.  People can donate CASH to my 501(c)(3) and get a tax deduction.

3.  People could donate FISH they no longer want to my 501(c)(3) and get a deduction (not sure on this part, super cool if they could get a deduction for whate they paid for the fist, or even ok if they get a lesser amount equal to the fair market value of the fish at the time of contribution).

4.  I can SELL the fish and pay no tax on the gains, so long as I reinvest the profits back into the non-profit business.

5.  I can't take out "profits", HOWEVER, I CAN pay myself a reasonable salary.

Will this work?  Any reason not to do it?  

Thanks!

4/18/19 6:42 PM
7/30/14

A fish euthanasia clinic is an interesting concept. I wish you all the best.

4/18/19 6:47 PM
7/24/16

Sure. They allow Media Matters to operate as a 501(c)(3). Why not your gay little fish operation?

4/18/19 6:53 PM
6/7/18
Homeslice - 

I've been thinking about this for awhile now.  I think this works (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm far from an expert in this field):

1.  I can open up a 501(c)(3) that relates to saving/caring for/adopting out fish.

3.  People could donate FISH they no longer want to my 501(c)(3) and get a deduction (not sure on this part, super cool if they could get a deduction for whate they paid for the fist, or even ok if they get a lesser amount equal to the fair market value of the fish at the time of contribution).

4.  I can SELL the fish and pay no tax on the gains, so long as I reinvest the profits back into the non-profit business.

Thanks!

Your bullshit finally worked again. Just when I think I'm out, you pull me back in. Congrats on being the king of retards.

You shouldn't because as shown in other threads, you live near a runoff retention pond. You know jack shit about running a business except what you've read on the interwebs.

Stick to killing fish, walking around your apartment's stained carpeting and eating Fast Food.
4/18/19 6:56 PM
6/7/18
By the way, the all caps thing is showing in your alt. accounts.
4/18/19 7:02 PM
5/14/08
As long as you name it Auschfish.
4/18/19 7:16 PM
1/1/01
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 -
Homeslice - 

Thanks!

Your bullshit finally worked again. Just when I think I'm out, you pull me back in. Congrats on being the king of retards.

You shouldn't because as shown in other threads, you live near a runoff retention pond. You know jack shit about running a business except what you've read on the interwebs.

Stick to killing fish, walking around your apartment's stained carpeting and eating Fast Food.

For all the reasons above, I say DO IT. 

Here's also a tip to save some money. Go down to the government center to submit the paperwork in person. It saves you the price of a stamp, or the electricity to file it online, PLUS you take home the pen from the desk there. Hello free $$$.

Here's a super duper pro tip. When a pen runs out of ink at home, don't throw it away. Just take out the ink tube, then go to the desk at the bank where they have the deposit and withdrawal slips, and swap it out with the ink tube from a pen they have chained to the desk. It's not stealing, they're offering the banking slips and pens there for your use, so you're just taking the ink that they were already letting you have, and using it at home

4/18/19 7:24 PM
4/13/12
Dragunov -

A fish euthanasia clinic is an interesting concept. I wish you all the best.

I believe you want a 501(c)(13).

Cemetery companies owned and operated exclusively for the benefit of their members or which are not operated for profit; and any corporation chartered solely for the purpose of the disposal of bodies by burial or cremation which is not permitted by its charter to engage in any business not necessarily incident to that purpose and no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual.

4/18/19 7:27 PM
1/1/01
sicko -
Homeslice - 

Thanks!

Here's also a tip to save some money. Go down to the government center to submit the paperwork in person. It saves you the price of a stamp, or the electricity to file it online, PLUS you take home the pen from the desk there. Hello free $$$.

Here's a super duper pro tip. When a pen runs out of ink at home, don't throw it away. Just take out the ink tube, then go to the desk at the bank where they have the deposit and withdrawal slips, and swap it out with the ink tube from a pen they have chained to the desk. It's not stealing, they're offering the banking slips and pens there for your use, so you're just taking the ink that they were already letting you have, and using it at home

That's clever lol

4/18/19 7:53 PM
10/31/05
dangerboy12 - 
sicko -
Homeslice - 

Thanks!

That's clever lol

I'm convinced people actually do this- I've never had a successful working pen on my first try at the bank.
4/18/19 7:56 PM
6/7/18
sicko - 
Homeslice - 

Thanks!

Well said and funny.

I support this completely as long as he posts pics with his ugly ass shoes or queer long toe somehow.

The pen is a huge money maker. He'll save himself what? A quarter Coin per year then he can finally publish his book on how to become a Millionaire.

He only had to pay around a hundred grand in taxes using Turbo Tax. Turbo Tax should hire him and parade him around like Corky from Life Goes On. With society today he'd be a star. He can mumble, "Even I did my Down taxes."

Start your own Blog OP. You could be a Social Media sensation as long as nobody from here lets the fags at PETA know that you murder turtles for absolutely no reason with a pellet rifle.

Also, quit posting as "theraskal" please.
4/18/19 8:08 PM
4/9/19

Maybe fish isn't your thing man.  Maybe chickens, or rabbits.

4/18/19 8:43 PM
11/18/15
sicko -
Homeslice - 

Thanks!

Heh.  That was well done

4/18/19 8:45 PM
1/1/01
I am still waiting to here how you made $3,000,000 last year...
4/18/19 8:46 PM
10/13/02
Submissable - As long as you name it Auschfish.

ROTFLMAO

4/18/19 8:48 PM
10/13/02
sicko -
Homeslice - 

Thanks!

Lol.,, you guys are killing me! 

4/18/19 9:12 PM
7/28/08

Yep and instead of flushing you got to burn the bodies.

4/18/19 9:22 PM
2/13/16
sicko -
Homeslice - 

Thanks!

LOL!  holy fuck that read perfectly like one of tard slices OPs

4/18/19 9:24 PM
5/22/18

Only problem is step #4

I can SELL the fish and pay no tax on the gains, so long as I reinvest the profits back into the non-profit business.

Homeslice can't keep fish alive long enough to re sell them 

4/18/19 9:32 PM
7/15/04

4/18/19 9:45 PM
6/28/10

Get lost already SaltyNuts

4/18/19 9:53 PM
3/1/10

Homieslice, I want to send you some stock for the Lake Homeslice ecosystem.

Let me know if you are interested at all in expanding the Lake Homeslice community to include live herptiles.

4/18/19 10:15 PM
10/5/17

Hahahhahah XD God that's beautiful. 

4/19/19 3:14 AM
7/30/14

Haha, nice one!

4/19/19 6:19 AM
1/1/01

Bro, where are you from?

I want to send you out a package