What if ... Slow motion ISIS execution *GRAPHIC*

4/12/15 5:18 PM
3/10/09
pennviachoke -
McSlugga - This vote down/ vote up gayness is seriously starting to ruin the OG.

I hope they get rid of it or do something else, it's getting out of hand. It's all some people care about and that number of people just keeps growing.

It embarrasses me more than anything else on the OG and that's saying something. Phone Post 3.0
Says internet voting system is gay

Gets embarrassed about a website he visits

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0
Exhibit A Phone Post 3.0
4/12/15 5:18 PM
3/13/08
Damn Phone Post 3.0
4/12/15 5:32 PM
8/4/10
McSlugga -
pennviachoke -
McSlugga - This vote down/ vote up gayness is seriously starting to ruin the OG.

I hope they get rid of it or do something else, it's getting out of hand. It's all some people care about and that number of people just keeps growing.

It embarrasses me more than anything else on the OG and that's saying something. Phone Post 3.0
Says internet voting system is gay

Gets embarrassed about a website he visits

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0
Exhibit A Phone Post 3.0
Awwww Phone Post 3.0
4/12/15 8:07 PM
12/30/03
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ammYPj46Y
4/12/15 8:57 PM
6/5/03
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
teamquestnorth - Voted back up. Multiple warnings are given in the Op Phone Post 3.0
OK, I vote you down to continue the reversing cycle of irreducible complexity syndrome. Phone Post 3.0
I should vote you down for putting together a sentence i had to read 16 times. Phone Post 3.0
I voted you up for not voting me down but since I can't tell if you in fact did or did not vote me up or down I will vote you down when my mud vote recharges. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/15 10:33 PM
9/19/05
Straydog24 - I'm not casting any votes in here but I don't see the allure of watching some poor fucker get shot in the face or have his head sawed off. What do you get from it? What purpose does it serve?

That shit steals a little piece of your soul. I firmly believe that. I watched one of the first beheadings a long time ago and wish I could go back in time and "unwatch" it. Phone Post 3.0

I dont know why other people watch these videos, Im sure theres some sick fucks who get off seeing this kind of stuff, but for me it just kind of is a reminder of what goes on outside my comfortable little bubble in this little slice of the world. It kind of keeps me grounded with the knowledge that life is short and can come to an abrupt end at anytime in any number of ways. Its a reminder that there are people out there who are willing to do harm to anyone for any number of reasons, people with no remorse or feelings.

I, and Im sure a lot of people who get the same way, sometimes get so set in my routine of work, eat, sleep, wake up, repeat that Im just stuck in the now and not fully aware of the fact that everything can end on any given day. I just take for granted that Ill get to wake up in the morning in my bed, and that Ill make it home at night and get another day. So seeing something like this is like an extreme reminder to be cautious, and enjoy the moment and not just put off everything for the weekend or whatever.

I dont purposefully seek this shit out and I dont get any satisfaction from it, but when one comes across my path like this one I dont just cover my eyes and ears and pretend this stuff doesnt happen and continue on in my little bubble of blissful ignorance.

4/12/15 11:03 PM
6/12/13
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
teamquestnorth - Voted back up. Multiple warnings are given in the Op Phone Post 3.0
OK, I vote you down to continue the reversing cycle of irreducible complexity syndrome. Phone Post 3.0
I should vote you down for putting together a sentence i had to read 16 times. Phone Post 3.0
I voted you up for not voting me down but since I can't tell if you in fact did or did not vote me up or down I will vote you down when my mud vote recharges. Phone Post 3.0
I didnt vote you down, not that you would believe me though. But know this, if you vote me down tomorrow, i will assuredly find you and vote you down for real. Mainly because i keep trying to read that fucking sentence of yours. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/15 11:14 PM
9/17/12
BBC_Fighting -

I voted you down because there's really no reason for that on the OG.  Just my opinion though.  We all know if we want gore to go to that website and liveleak.  We all know isis is killing fools.  So just leave that shit where it belongs.

You're welcome to vote me down in return. 

. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/15 11:17 PM
12/31/12
And I'm out Phone Post 3.0
4/12/15 11:36 PM
2/21/10
Straydog24 - I'm not casting any votes in here but I don't see the allure of watching some poor fucker get shot in the face or have his head sawed off. What do you get from it? What purpose does it serve?

That shit steals a little piece of your soul. I firmly believe that. I watched one of the first beheadings a long time ago and wish I could go back in time and "unwatch" it. Phone Post 3.0
Yup

Can't watch this stuff anymore. Last thing I saw was a chainsaw vid and it messed me up a bit. I'm just glad I live in a place where this shit ain't happening yet Phone Post 3.0
4/12/15 11:47 PM
8/11/12
Knuckle Punch - 
Straydog24 - I'm not casting any votes in here but I don't see the allure of watching some poor fucker get shot in the face or have his head sawed off. What do you get from it? What purpose does it serve?

Yup

Can't watch this stuff anymore. Last thing I saw was a chainsaw vid and it messed me up a bit. I'm just glad I live in a place where this shit ain't happening yet Phone Post 3.0

I'll try to give my best explanation for watching these videos and here it goes,

When Nick Berg got beheaded and he was the first to be broadcasted I watched, even though his brother lived in the same building as me and I saw first hand what these monsters were capable of, for some reason I felt dispicable but I also wanted to know what evil mankind was capable of.

I watched the chainsaw cartel beheading and foursome reason even after watching plenty of killings online I still can't understand the hate one human has for another that'll make him chop off another mans head or arm or leg.

I feel like the internets is turning me into dexter, I wanna watch all evil suffer and burn, and I def don't feel bad for it.

Fuck Isis!
Fuck cartels!
Fuck evil!
Fuck mark and Cindy!
Edited: 4/12/15 11:56 PM
7/10/02
ISIS is doing a completely different approach to propaganda than ours.

Our military is using only neutral words such as targets, collateral damage, operations, etc., and besides showing videogame style black&white clips, our media minimizes the death and destruction caused by airstrikes etc.

On their side of things, ISIS seems hellbent on showing every little details of their atrocities in HD, and try hard for maximum exposure. It's almost weird! Thankfully, no torture scene yet... and hopefully never. But they keep pushing the envelope so they stay on the news.
4/12/15 11:57 PM
6/5/03
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
I didnt vote you down, not that you would believe me though. But know this, if you vote me down tomorrow, i will assuredly find you and vote you down for real. Mainly because i keep trying to read that fucking sentence of yours. Phone Post 3.0
As a direct result of your terrifically magnanimous attitude and the fact that you have begun reading again due to the sentence I crafted I have voted you up and will do so again every Arbor Day. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 4/13/15 1:08 AM
10/11/05
Gore used to be an automatic ban on this site; don't know why that changed BUT without regard to how you feel about it & the useless karma system here, please understand when you forward these videos, people are getting paid from that without regard to whether you enjoy or are disgusted by the content.

You are helping these people spread their message & profit politically & financially by watching & linking. Please think & act responsibly.
4/13/15 1:14 AM
11/16/08
BarkLikeADog - Gore used to be an automatic ban on this site; don't know why that changed BUT without regard to how you feel about it & the useless karma system here, please understand when you forward these videos, people are getting paid from that without regard to whether you enjoy or are disgusted by the content.

You are helping these people spread their message & profit politically & financially by watching & linking. Please think & act responsibly.

The more you know.
4/13/15 1:41 AM
2/9/06
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
As a direct result of your terrifically magnanimous attitude and the fact that you have begun reading again due to the sentence I crafted I have voted you up and will do so again every Arbor Day. Phone Post 3.0
I would vote you both up just for this hilarious conversation but I only have one available. So instead of trying to figure out who to give it to, I'm just going to avoid giving either of you a vote up and leave you guys back where you started. It's like I'm not even here and didn't even post this. Phone Post 3.0
4/13/15 1:44 AM
11/16/08
ChuckManson - 
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
I would vote you both up just for this hilarious conversation but I only have one available. So instead of trying to figure out who to give it to, I'm just going to avoid giving either of you a vote up and leave you guys back where you started. It's like I'm not even here and didn't even post this. Phone Post 3.0

You're here now because I just voted you up.
4/13/15 1:57 AM
2/9/06
Voted you up as well. Everything went better than expected. :) Phone Post 3.0
4/13/15 2:13 AM
3/15/08
I didn't even notice it was graphic with all that fancy camera work. It even took me back to the old home movie VHS days when you had to push the tracking button to fix the picture. Phone Post 3.0
4/13/15 3:08 AM
6/5/03
I No Kung Foo -
ChuckManson - 
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -

Like an Inception Matrix. Phone Post 3.0
4/13/15 3:45 AM
8/12/13
BadDog -
I No Kung Foo -
ChuckManson - 
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -
Spider Rico -
BadDog -

Like an Inception Matrix. Phone Post 3.0
If i gave you a box with a vote up it, would you open it knowing someone else in this thread will get a vote down? Phone Post 3.0
4/13/15 5:49 AM
10/4/10
Meh one quick shot to the dome is good.
All praise be to the bullet.
Snack Bar!
Whirlstahhhhhh!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/13/15 9:01 AM
3/23/12
CapnKindBud - That shit is for bitches. Any real man that has actually seen someone die in real life has no need for that garbage. I do however think that you can post what you want and I don't have to look at it and I didn't.
But you are still a bitch-type for posting it so I'll give you a VD.
And please vote me down too if you think that you must. I'm going for the fucking record it seems. Phone Post 3.0
I don't often agree with CKB, but when I do I get voted down. Phone Post 3.0
4/13/15 9:10 AM
8/12/11
. Phone Post 3.0
4/13/15 9:18 AM
1/2/15
I don't understand why you would want to watch these videos but, praising the production quality comes across as pretty sick. Like you're enjoying people being murdered?!?! Counselling may be an option. Phone Post 3.0