What if ... The UFC has signed a Racist fighter

2/6/16 8:29 PM
9/11/11
Malvert the Janitor - The same people who complain about SJWs like its going out of style are in here crying about....wait for it......social injustice.

Go figure. Phone Post 3.0
I gotta say, this is another somewhat ironic side effect of all this racial friction. One side complaining about how much the other side complains, to the point that they're functionally the same, but arguing opposing points. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 8:29 PM
9/1/11
GrilliamG - 
stonepony -
GrilliamG - 
stonepony -
Santo Amaro - Oh dear God. This again. Context. Black power movement such as the Black Panthers was a movement that took place during the struggle for civil rights. That same phrase comes from that context. White power comes from a race hate movement. I know it's hard for some of you to grasp but it is the difference between the two. 1 says I'll fight for equal rights and the other says I'll fight for domination

You must be a liberal. Nobody else openly supports or excuses blatant racism today.

Black power children in the 21st century, are racist. No different from white racists.

Your excuses for racism are pathetic.
Must have missed the part where Mike Jackson had a "White People are the Devil" tattoo. Phone Post 3.0

Would you defend a White Power tattoo with the same glib libtard defense for racism?

Of course you wouldn't.

It's just important that people know not to take you seriously. It's important for people to know that liberals have no integrity and no real principles.
So I'm assuming you missed the entirety of the topic, where the rest of the class discussed the difference in context between "White Power" and "Black Power"? Do you honestly think both of those phrases are associated with the same kind of thing? Phone Post 3.0

I did not miss your bullshit excuse for open racism no. I read it.
2/6/16 8:30 PM
3/23/12
White people were good at building civilizations! The only solution is to handicap them until the black man can take over!
2/6/16 8:31 PM
1/11/11
White people were never slaves or oppressed in the United States so for them to be 'white power' is more gloating than a band of brothers. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 8:32 PM
9/14/12
Where did Jackson come from? I read some fighters twitters about him not deserving to be in the ufc. Did dan see him on "finding a fighter"? Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 8:33 PM
12/23/08
ranier wolfcastle -

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/3008235/Tattoo_large_JPG.jpghttp://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=188&y=3&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=brandon-saling-.jpg

Looks like DJ Qualls got raped by Chuck Liddell. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 2/6/16 8:42 PM
1/1/01

Mike Jackson

2/6/16 8:36 PM
6/28/11
Hocky Balboa -
ranier wolfcastle -

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/3008235/Tattoo_large_JPG.jpghttp://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=188&y=3&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=brandon-saling-.jpg

Looks like DJ Qualls got raped by Chuck Liddell. Phone Post 3.0
"Raped" is probably a poor choice of words when talking about this guy.. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 8:58 PM
9/2/11
Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - Lol blacks can't be racist Phone Post 3.0
No. But they can be bigots. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 9:03 PM
12/1/14
Santo Amaro - Oh dear God. This again. Context. Black power movement such as the Black Panthers was a movement that took place during the struggle for civil rights. That same phrase comes from that context. White power comes from a race hate movement. I know it's hard for some of you to grasp but it is the difference between the two. 1 says I'll fight for equal rights and the other says I'll fight for domination
Lol really?
Mexican Brown Pride gangs eant to rid the US of whites and Blacks. Black Pride gangs want to rid the US of Whites and Mexicans.
White Pride gangs want to rid the US of Blacks and Mexicans.

Absolutely no difference in 2016.

Fuck em all. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 9:08 PM
10/2/10
AndersonSilvaGOAT - 
WattMell -
AndersonSilvaGOAT - So many racist white ppl in this thread lol, and im not even black Phone Post 3.0
No we're just tired of double standards. Phone Post 3.0
Do u guys not get it? One race was opressed and tortured, the other did the torturing!! Thats why these so called "double standards" exist today.. open your damn eyes..

"Black power" represents a time of struggle and rebellion

"White power" represents a time of inequality and morale obstruction

Im Egyptian, not black or white, so i soeak from a middle ground. I understand you white are currently dealing with the consequences of your ancestors so youre not at fault, but try to be more understanding and less naive Phone Post 3.0

No.

While black slaves were being taken to America by white slave holders (purchased by black African slave holders), Arab and North African slavers were taking Europeans as slaves. Between 1 and 1.5 MILLION white, western-European people taken as slaves during the Barbary raids.

You know nothing about history.

2/6/16 9:10 PM
7/8/14
springfield - 

Mike Jackson

Hmm Black Power guy vs a White Power guy and have a countdown show building up to the fight. Perhalps on one of those Japanese freakshow cards.

Steve Wilkos might have already beat them to the punch.

2/6/16 9:14 PM
10/8/05
wow never realized there were so many cucked faggots on the UG. everything is so PC these days that being called a racist is like telling a atheist he is going to hell. its just fucking laughable.
2/6/16 9:18 PM
2/8/12
kjonesbeatdown -
Chest Rockwell - Wasn't there a white fighter cut from either the ufc or strike force for having a white pride tattoo of some sort a few years ago? Phone Post 3.0
If we are thinking of the same guy it was Brandon Saling. He fought Roger Bowling a few years back. Had the 88 with lightning bolts and I think he has white power or pride across his stomach.. Not sure. But I think he also had a horrible past which is another reason they cut him. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's who I was thinking of. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 9:19 PM
12/30/12
explodin -
AndersonSilvaGOAT - So many racist white ppl in this thread lol, and im not even black Phone Post 3.0
Where? Phone Post 3.0
On this thread you dumb cunt. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 9:20 PM
9/9/14
We'll give Cain and his brown pride tattoo and his use of la raza " The race" a common tattoo and lingo of racist Mexican street/prison gangs because well he's a great fighter. Right just because it says pride and not power doesn't mean it isn't rooted in racism.
2/6/16 9:23 PM
3/17/02
Whites were never slaves in the USA?! Lol.
Someone needs an education above the public indoctrination... Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 9:24 PM
9/10/12
I sincerely don't care Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 9:46 PM
12/5/10
The Dresden - Let's cut Cain while we are at it. Where did I put that pitch fork? Phone Post 3.0

At ASU?

2/6/16 9:50 PM
8/26/12
Santo Amaro - Oh dear God. This again. Context. Black power movement such as the Black Panthers was a movement that took place during the struggle for civil rights. That same phrase comes from that context. White power comes from a race hate movement. I know it's hard for some of you to grasp but it is the difference between the two. 1 says I'll fight for equal rights and the other says I'll fight for domination
Man what you bringing logic to the UG for, you will make the trolls cry Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 10:03 PM
4/22/07
AndersonSilvaGOAT -
Glovegate -
AndersonSilvaGOAT - 
WattMell -
Do u guys not get it? One race was opressed and tortured, the other did the torturing!! Thats why these so called "double standards" exist today.. open your damn eyes..

Im Egyptian, not black or white, so i soeak from a middle ground. I understand you white are currently dealing with the consequences of your ancestors so youre not at fault, but try to be more understanding and less naive Phone Post 3.0

No.

While black slaves were being taken to America by white slave holders (purchased by black African slave holders), Arab and North African slavers were taking Europeans as slaves. Between 1 and 1.5 MILLION white, western-European people taken as slaves during the Barbary raids.

You dummies dont get the point, I never said Whites were never slaves, but they were never enslaved by Blacks... but blacks have been enslaved by whites.. its not that hard to understand idiots Phone Post 3.0
White people are now slaves to black people's feelings. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 10:10 PM
11/29/11
You realize how many ways you can spin this logic? All the hateful slurs against white people are allowed and you know why? Because white people don't get offended by them, but they still come from hate... But their still ok to say tho right?

I understand what you are saying but if the words white power and white pride are not allowed then black/brown shouldn't either. Equality right? Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 10:10 PM
11/29/11
Right ? Right ? Right? Lel Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 10:12 PM
11/29/11
warfrog - Whites were never slaves in the USA?! Lol.
Someone needs an education above the public indoctrination... Phone Post 3.0
The Irish just don't bitch about it Phone Post 3.0
2/6/16 10:13 PM
11/29/11
ShanTheMan -
AndersonSilvaGOAT -
Glovegate -
AndersonSilvaGOAT - 
WattMell -

No.

You dummies dont get the point, I never said Whites were never slaves, but they were never enslaved by Blacks... but blacks have been enslaved by whites.. its not that hard to understand idiots Phone Post 3.0
White people are now slaves to black people's feelings. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Phone Post 3.0