What if ... The reason Democrats don't want economy restarted

4/17/20 10:12 PM
12/17/06
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
jcblass -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

No one wanted a lockdown.

Had this orange fuckface taken this pandemic more serious much sooner, we wouldn't have been in this situation. He is responsible for our market crash and all of the American deaths. 

Seriously, fuck Trump. Biden 2020.

Fauci said the first and only time he formally asked for a shutdown of our economy Trump quickly granted it.

So he took it seriously at the very first formal request to react to it based on the recommendations of his experts at the CDC and so forth.

Previous to that, you might be able to ding Trump for saying the virus wasn't a massive threat, but we now know he was parroting the experts at the CDC who said the virus wasn't a threat and Americans should be more concerned with the seasonal flu.

I get that you don't like Trump, but he did what his experts asked him to do when they asked him to do it. If you don't like the timing of that, how is that Trump's fault? Was he suppose to preempt his own team of experts and just blindly close the economy without their formal recommendation a short time after those same experts said not to worry?

Trump has it well documented that he thought covid19 was a "hoax" and down played it....also claiming it was a democratic hoax. 

And yea, when you are that arrogant to cause a pandemic to worsen, and take money out of my 401k, then fuck you.

And a double dose of fuck you to his retard followers who think he does no wrong. This shot was beyond irresponsible......comical that the same retards cry over deleted emails when this is leaps and bounds more irresponsible. 

100% false.

Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax. -snopes.com

You know you've gone off the fucking reservation when even the most left wing fact checking site in the world says you're full of shit.

4/18/20 11:07 AM
2/3/17
kingofpancakes -
LoveToChoke -

Here is Trump's thoughts on crashing the economy 

Dude, that is garbage lol. Is Trump a evil cartoon villain?

Garbage? Its a direct fucking quote from just a few years ago. If Obama said that it would be held up as 100% proof of his evil.  

4/18/20 11:41 AM
12/17/06

Where you at doakes you dumdum?

4/20/20 5:46 PM
10/6/17
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
jcblass -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Had this orange fuckface taken this pandemic more serious much sooner, we wouldn't have been in this situation. He is responsible for our market crash and all of the American deaths. 

Fauci said the first and only time he formally asked for a shutdown of our economy Trump quickly granted it.

So he took it seriously at the very first formal request to react to it based on the recommendations of his experts at the CDC and so forth.

Previous to that, you might be able to ding Trump for saying the virus wasn't a massive threat, but we now know he was parroting the experts at the CDC who said the virus wasn't a threat and Americans should be more concerned with the seasonal flu.

I get that you don't like Trump, but he did what his experts asked him to do when they asked him to do it. If you don't like the timing of that, how is that Trump's fault? Was he suppose to preempt his own team of experts and just blindly close the economy without their formal recommendation a short time after those same experts said not to worry?

Trump has it well documented that he thought covid19 was a "hoax" and down played it....also claiming it was a democratic hoax. 

And yea, when you are that arrogant to cause a pandemic to worsen, and take money out of my 401k, then fuck you.

And a double dose of fuck you to his retard followers who think he does no wrong. This shot was beyond irresponsible......comical that the same retards cry over deleted emails when this is leaps and bounds more irresponsible. 

This has been thoroughly debunked. Your well documented lie shows that you are a hack.

Go back to your cave, troll.

4/20/20 5:58 PM
1/1/01
ttt
4/20/20 6:00 PM
9/8/02
The reality here is that many Democrats do not want a formal election cycle, they don’t want Trump to be able to energize his base and hold large rallies in battleground states across the country. Moreover, they want to shield Biden from the public. They want to ensure there can be no live debates in front of a live audience. The Democrats believe if they can crash the economy and take away Trump's biggest accomplishment while enacting a non-traditional election cycle with no debates, no campaign rallies and a vote by mail scheme, they can win back the White House.

They know they have a very weak candidate and see the response to this virus as a great way to move deep into the election cycle without their candidate being exposed for his clear cognitive decline.
4/20/20 6:01 PM
1/1/01

This is exactly how my neighbors are. They lost their restaurant jobs and are making bank on unemployment. They are reeeeing that thst the nazis want to the to die by ending the the quarantine early. 

4/20/20 6:16 PM
4/3/08
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

You never would have voted for him anyway, so nobody fucking cares

4/20/20 6:51 PM
1/1/01
shaqitup -

You = idiot 

He is. 

4/20/20 7:17 PM
10/30/14

Lol. Most of the world is doing what we are doing right now. Sure, it’s a conspiracy by the Dems. You idiots. 

Im a Democrat. I have a small business. This is hurting me. I haven’t got any aid nor will I. And yet, I support the shut down as I’ve seen first hand the toll it’s taken on health care workers. 

I don’t give a fuck about how this makes Trump look. If everything opened back up tomorrow and covid came back with a vengeance, that would make Trump look worse. 

Edited: 4/20/20 7:21 PM
9/8/02
You do realize the healthcare workers work in close proximity with the infected right? So using what you have seen happen to them isn't representatives of what's happening across the country as a whole.

I would never say, "I am OK putting everyone on house arrest, because I see the types of criminals the police deal with in the inner city, people can be dangerous."
4/20/20 7:23 PM
12/31/19

4/20/20 9:06 PM
11/1/06
jcblass - The reality here is that many Democrats do not want a formal election cycle, they don’t want Trump to be able to energize his base and hold large rallies in battleground states across the country. Moreover, they want to shield Biden from the public. They want to ensure there can be no live debates in front of a live audience. The Democrats believe if they can crash the economy and take away Trump's biggest accomplishment while enacting a non-traditional election cycle with no debates, no campaign rallies and a vote by mail scheme, they can win back the White House.

They know they have a very weak candidate and see the response to this virus as a great way to move deep into the election cycle without their candidate being exposed for his clear cognitive decline.

You really love your dumb theories

4/20/20 9:08 PM
3/23/06

These up/down arrows are like “triggered receipts”

4/20/20 9:09 PM
1/25/04
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

A lot of people do

4/20/20 9:25 PM
10/30/14
jcblass - You do realize the healthcare workers work in close proximity with the infected right? So using what you have seen happen to them isn't representatives of what's happening across the country as a whole.

I would never say, "I am OK putting everyone on house arrest, because I see the types of criminals the police deal with in the inner city, people can be dangerous."

So dumb. Terrible anology. What state do you live in?

4/20/20 9:33 PM
6/29/09
Democriminals would litterally send you and your family to the meat grinder if it helped them get Trump in November. Maybe....just maybe....if you vote Dem ole nancy p will give you some ice cream out that $20,000 fridge of hers....if she not on another vacation....peasant
4/20/20 11:26 PM
1/7/09
shaqitup -

You = idiot 

First post as per usual 

Edited: 4/21/20 7:32 AM
7/4/11
Altofsky -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
jcblass -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

100% false.

Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax. -snopes.com

You know you've gone off the fucking reservation when even the most left wing fact checking site in the world says you're full of shit.

Sure and Snopes says Chuck Schumer and Biden never called Trump's travel ban xenophobic... Snopes comments literally on weasel words so you often times see them refute something obviously true if the politician only heavily implied something. Fuck snopes when you can just read the quote yourself.

Trump implied that the fear and concern over COVID was a dem hoax to make him look bad. He didnt say the virus itself was a hoax, but he sandwiched these comments between statements that diminished COVID19's seriousness,  while claiming it was only a flu being politicized by evil dems.

He didnt literally call the virus a hoax but he said everyone's concern and fear over it was a political hoax and that it was just another flu. Hell, even snopes calls it a half-truth not 100% false...

Weird, how often I see Trump supporters on here twist his words to absolve him of guilt when he makes irresponsible and reckless comments that only further divid and politicize what should be a non-partisan issue.

4/21/20 8:04 AM
2/11/14
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Holy fuck. Sgt_doakes_got_an_aversion_for_facts

4/21/20 8:18 AM
2/11/03

This virus only proves that the partisan idiots on this forum can and will get stupider. How is that even possible, its like an information overload for you morons.

4/21/20 8:18 AM
9/1/09
The Jentleman -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
jcblass -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

This has been thoroughly debunked. Your well documented lie shows that you are a hack.

Go back to your cave, troll.

You know what else is well documented? Doaks’ tds he’s been suffering since mid 2016. 

4/21/20 8:21 AM
10/15/13
Wylong06 -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Holy fuck. Sgt_doakes_got_an_aversion_for_facts

He has lost it. To actyually witness the demise of ones mental capacity via a forum has been quite entertaining. 

4/21/20 8:41 AM
3/18/02

imagine actually typing 'Biden 2020'

lol blows my mind

4/21/20 9:06 AM
1/1/01
Isaac298 -

This virus only proves that the partisan idiots on this forum can and will get stupider. How is that even possible, its like an information overload for you morons.

They are too dumb to realize it.