What if ... Trump Takes on his Nigfest Critic: Himself

10/17/19 7:34 PM
5/16/19
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

How the fuck does nigfest even come up? That is an impossible typo.

and lol at you.  fucking nigfest.. wow.

I mean, nigfest, biggest... you can blame it on autocorrect, but nigfest isn't even a word that would be populated into a stock error correction script... you must have used the term historically for it to be there.

lol  fucking nigfest

This guy a closet racist?

an impossible typo?

the B and N are right next to each other, and so are the G and F. 

you could have just had a laugh at his mistake, or acted like an clearly dishonest retard like FeF or the Dougs, 

but nope, you go ahead an respond in the way that makes you like an utter imbecile.

way to go

of course you would show up to white knight.  you're one of his nigfest supporters

of course you wouldn't touch the substance of my post

or his.

because they make your support of Trump seem ridiculous

and your assertion retarded.

what?  can you translate that from stupid so it makes sense?

is the B next to the N on the keyboard?

is the G next to the F?

did you fail out of  highschool?

me thinks the answer is affirmatively, Yes!

10/17/19 7:34 PM
3/20/15
camicom - 

https://www.urbandictionary.com › define

"Hey Charles, are you going to be attending Jamal's party tomorrow night?" asked James. "No, I hear it's going to be a total nig fest.".

I went with #3 so as to not seem racist.....

10/17/19 7:35 PM
8/18/13
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

I mean, nigfest, biggest... you can blame it on autocorrect, but nigfest isn't even a word that would be populated into a stock error correction script... you must have used the term historically for it to be there.

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

you could have just had a laugh at his mistake, or acted like an clearly dishonest retard like FeF or the Dougs, 

but nope, you go ahead an respond in the way that makes you like an utter imbecile.

way to go

of course you would show up to white knight.  you're one of his nigfest supporters

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I see after all the heat you received from your stupid Trump death post, you logged into this account. Good call. Let things die down a bit for your main account.

10/17/19 7:36 PM
7/24/16

OP making a late push for thread of year with this debacle.

10/17/19 7:37 PM
11/18/15
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I took typing in school so I dont need to look at the keyboard.  consequently, when you're not looking at the keyboard and instead looking at what you've written you wont end up with bigger being published as nigfest.  also, if you were looking at what you are typing you would also not end up spelling bigger as nigfest.  

you have to be the niggest fuck up on earth to fail going either way... or the phone autocorrected it which is an explanation that makes actual sense

10/17/19 7:40 PM
5/16/19
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I took typing in school so I dont need to look at the keyboard.  consequently, when you're not looking at the keyboard and instead looking at what you've written you wont end up with bigger being published as nigfest.  also, if you were looking at what you are typing you would also not end up spelling bigger as nigfest.  

you have to be the niggest fuck up on earth to fail going either way... or the phone autocorrected it which is an explanation that makes actual sense

I see,

so you know that the G is next to the  F

and the B is next to the N

thus you know that this typo he made, while sadly hilariously, is also quite possible to make.

thus, you knew what you said was total horseshit.

and you decided to embarass yourself anyway. 

10/17/19 7:44 PM
2/19/14

Everybody leave op alone.

He dindu nuffin.

Sorry op, this shit is priceless. I truly don't believe you're racist, but wtf?

This shit is hilarious. At least you didn't ask about the weird gay ads that keep popping up on the page.

Keep your head up, bro.

You'll weather the storm.

10/17/19 7:45 PM
11/18/15
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I see,

thus you know that this typo he made, while sadly hilariously, is also quite possible to make.

thus I can speak for myself thanks.  sorry your little buddy is the nigfest dumbass on the forum and got outed by autocorrect. 

10/17/19 7:46 PM
2/25/06
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I see,

Leave it to Orcus to turn this "Nigfest" into his own personal argument about fucking keyboards.

10/17/19 7:48 PM
11/18/15

I've tried a few times and it is exceedingly difficult to type biggest as nigfest.  

occams razor is on my side here

Edited: 10/17/19 7:51 PM
11/18/15
player101 -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I see,

Leave it to Orcus to turn this "Nigfest" into his own personal argument about fucking keyboards.

it is literally about his fucked up personal politics which clearly dictate his every conscious thought.  look how he dragged trump in here.  its pathetic.

I've come to the realization that he (and op to a certain degree) have so much time for that bullshit because they really aren't that important

10/17/19 7:51 PM
1/1/01

10/17/19 7:53 PM
5/16/19
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I see,

thus I can speak for myself thanks.  sorry your little buddy is the nigfest dumbass on the forum and got outed by autocorrect. 

you spoke for yourself

and revealed that you were an absolute moron.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

10/17/19 7:55 PM
5/16/19
Cuckoldberry Finn -
player101 -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I see,

it is literally about his fucked up personal politics which clearly dictate his every conscious thought.  look how he dragged trump in here.  its pathetic.

I've come to the realization that he (and op to a certain degree) have so much time for that bullshit because they really aren't that important

the OP is literally about Trump.

my bad for "dragging" him into the conversation.

you did it again, dropout

you removed all doubt that you're an idiot 

10/17/19 7:55 PM
11/18/15
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I see,

you spoke for yourself

and revealed that you were an absolute moron.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

you roll that out but clearly dont comprehend its meaning

10/17/19 7:56 PM
11/18/15
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
player101 -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I see,

if you think I am an idiot I am in serious trouble

Edited: 10/17/19 7:58 PM
1/1/01
I guess there's no need to place a call to Dr. Freud in Vienna for a consult on OP's case.

It's ALWAYS the overcompensating, virtue signaling lefties. Always.
10/17/19 7:59 PM
1/1/01

Can't we all just enjoy this incredibly racist thread without all the senseless debate?

10/17/19 7:59 PM
9/27/07
Soup and Beer -

Lmao vu

10/17/19 8:00 PM
3/20/15

LOL at defending the G is beside the F. how does your finger slide over to the F after the first G ? I can see if he was typing big dense or something with letters beside the F but 2 G's turn into GF......You bet....

Or he's a raging alchy suffering fro dt shakes....I've read his posts...it's possible...probable.......

10/17/19 8:01 PM
6/3/09

6/3/09

8/18/13
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
player101 -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Viper has the Lead -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

lol  fucking nigfest

an impossible typo?

way to go

or his.

is the G next to the F?

I see,

Glad you can finally admit being Orcus though you blatantly lied to be about not having other accounts. 

6/3/09

10/17/19 8:02 PM
3/20/15
rubbermonkey - 
Soup and Beer -

Lmao vu

Gold......! 

Wow..multiple periods and not 1 comma.