What if ... Trump receives beautiful letters from vets

14 days ago
12/10/18

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/19407022/Spencer_letter.jpeg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Resignation-Letter-From-Secretary-James-N-Mattis.pdf/page1-463px-Resignation-Letter-From-Secretary-James-N-Mattis.pdf.jpg

14 days ago
6/26/06
The resistance has infiltrated our military, Vindman and Spencer being prime examples. Its pretty scary that it got that far, hopefully if there's any more traitors they get flushed out too.
14 days ago
12/10/18
RenatoCocopreta - The resistance has infiltrated our military, Vindman and Spencer being prime examples. Its pretty scary that it got that far, hopefully if there's any more traitors they get flushed out too.

Yep, that's the ticket.

14 days ago
6/26/06
LieDetector - 
RenatoCocopreta - The resistance has infiltrated our military, Vindman and Spencer being prime examples. Its pretty scary that it got that far, hopefully if there's any more traitors they get flushed out too.

Yep, that's the ticket.

Sure is.
14 days ago
2/15/11
ASSHOLE

FORUM

WRONG
14 days ago
12/10/18
ShootProod - ASSHOLE

FORUM

WRONG

Goddamnit my bad, Mods please move to the political ground!

14 days ago
1/1/01

L8er 

Edited: 14 days ago
9/8/02

Diplomats and Generals will not like Trump because he will always side with the grunt or the little guy over and above a military industrial complex. By the time these generals make it to DC, they are glorified politicans, a shell of their former seleves. Often times very overrated, examples, Colin Powell, Wesley Clarke and honestly, Mattis...sure their biographies are badass, they did some incredible things, but the minute they put on a suit and tie, they became pussies and lose whatever edge the military provided them. I can't think of a bigger dork than Colin Powell, its amazing to think that guy went through special forces, I am happy he did and he served, but Jesus Christ, he is just dreadful these days. Obama is more badass than that middle of the road pacifist. 

Trump isn't worried about pleasing the handful of generals, he is worried about the support of the thousands of troops on the ground. We can find another general, diplomat, or career politican, we can't lose the troops, their morale is most important. 

Right now I doubt you find a more popular President with military, first responders and police than President Trump...the brass all hate him, the police unions probably hate him, the justice department doesn't like him, but the men that serve every day in uniform love him.

Trump is smarter than people think. 

13 days ago
3/6/07

Just stop,   Perfect thread. 

it’s a PERFECT thread. 

wrong forum assholes equal fake news. 

thread did nothing wrong. Perfect thread. 

13 days ago
3/6/07
jcblass -

Diplomats and Generals will not like Trump because he will always side with the grunt or the little guy over and above a military industrial complex. By the time these generals make it to DC, they are glorified politicans, a shell of their former seleves. Often times very overrated, examples, Colin Powell, Wesley Clarke and honestly, Mattis...sure their biographies are badass, they did some incredible things, but the minute they put on a suit and tie, they became pussies and lose whatever edge the military provided them. I can't think of a bigger dork than Colin Powell, its amazing to think that guy went through special forces, I am happy he did and he served, but Jesus Christ, he is just dreadful these days. Obama is more badass than that middle of the road pacifist. 

Trump isn't worried about pleasing the handful of generals, he is worried about the support of the thousands of troops on the ground. We can find another general, diplomat, or career politican, we can't lose the troops, their morale is most important. 

Right now I doubt you find a more popular President with military, first responders and police than President Trump...the brass all hate him, the police unions probably hate him, the justice department doesn't like him, but the men that serve every day in uniform love him.

Trump is smarter than people think. 

Hannity is that you. 

wow. Just wow. 

trumps going to prison. 

veterans hate him. 

13 days ago
2/15/11
lol @ thread did nothing wrong.

A thread murdered a guy once, even went to jail for it.