What if ... Twins gloves

1/14/20 2:09 PM
9/1/06

So I took the advice of the UG and ordered a pair Twins Specials back on 12/28.  I got a confirmation email and a status update saying its Awating Fulfillment, both on the 28th but nothing since.  Ive tried calling them multiple times but it just rings and then the line goes silent, no dial tone or nothing.  I emailed them as well but havent heard anything.  Anyone here ever buy anything from them directly?  Have an issues?  Anyone know a contact there?  Thanks!!!

1/14/20 3:52 PM
5/14/13

From Twins themselves? Or some other outfit?

1/14/20 4:07 PM
9/1/06
The Pendulum -

From Twins.  Cant get them on the phone at all!

1/14/20 4:32 PM
6/26/03

Thai people are the slowest people EVER!! I once ordered some custom thai shorts and waited 6 months to get them. My advise is next time you want twins gloves order them fome a place that ships from america.

1/14/20 4:40 PM
9/1/06
The Hyena - Thai people are the slowest people EVER!! I once ordered some custom thai shorts and waited 6 months to get them. My advise is next time you want twins gloves order them fome a place that ships from america.

I guess I didnt know where they shipped from.  They have a California phone number so I assumed they were state side.

1/14/20 10:11 PM
4/11/10

1/16/20 5:39 PM
6/30/07

Why what if this?

1/17/20 2:04 AM
5/14/13
Mountain Medic -

Why what if this?

Did it really? That's pretty bullshit.

1/17/20 2:05 AM
5/14/13
joeywu36 -
The Pendulum -

From Twins.  Cant get them on the phone at all!

Cant say I've ever dealt directly with twins, but if they have a local shop youd be wanting to check them out.

I've always ordered from hokey looking thai sites. Never been scammed. Muaythaifactory.com is a really good site.

20 days ago
9/1/06

After numerous attempts to contact Twins and getting no response, I have filed a complaint with the BBB.  I hope they have a better chance in reaching them then I do.  I left multiple voicemails for the company just looking for an update, anything and no one ever got back to me.  I would love my gloves but I would also take a full refund.  I'll update when I hear something.

20 days ago
5/14/13
joeywu36 -

After numerous attempts to contact Twins and getting no response, I have filed a complaint with the BBB.  I hope they have a better chance in reaching them then I do.  I left multiple voicemails for the company just looking for an update, anything and no one ever got back to me.  I would love my gloves but I would also take a full refund.  I'll update when I hear something.

Any chance you can go to their physical location?

19 days ago
9/1/06
The Pendulum -
joeywu36 -

Any chance you can go to their physical location?

Im in MN and the phone number on the website is LA and the other one I found is Las Vegas.  So, no.

7 days ago
9/1/06

I heard back from the BBB and they didnt get a response from Twins either.  So, I guess Im going to call my bank and see if they can help me get my money back.  Not sure what else to do.