UnderGround Forums Pro wrestlers are F****** pussies

11 days ago
11/29/11

I've been enamored by getting into the backstage, locker room, traveling stories of pro wrestlers the past couple years (regarding the past 40 years of wrestling) I loved it at first. The deeper I go, the more I hate pro wrestlers. What a bunch of pussies. Examples?

heres one. 

Bob Holly going stiff on tough enough. Hurting people who can't fight back is the epitome of tough guys in wrestling. Bunch of script Fags 

Edited: 11 days ago
11/29/11

For anyone that doesn't know the example

im referring to YouTube it. Guy is an asshole and he is brought in as an mentor of the "sport"

11 days ago
12/13/15

Pussies or not ( i lean towards not)

Those backstage stories are what i fucking live for lately, shit like Darkside of the ring. 

And im honestly not into pro wrassling 

11 days ago
11/29/11
GENKISUDOPWNZ -

Pussies or not ( i lean towards not)

Those backstage stories are what i fucking live for lately, shit like Darkside of the ring. 

And im honestly not into pro wrassling 

I agree w u on the backstage stuff being interesting but every sport everyone has a chance to fight back. To go hard on rookies and they can't even fight back is pussy shit. 

11 days ago
3/25/02

I grew up in the 80’s watching pro wrestling every Saturday morning and looking forward to and planning sleepover birthday parties around Saturday night main events and ppv’s like summer slam and the first survivor series. I really tried to stay interested in pro wrestling and the divas era helped but eventually I grew disgusted with the soap opera format. I loved the fake athletic event angle PW took right up until they admitted they were sports entertainment. In some ways that opened the gates in terms of storyline and production but it changed the whole dynamic. I want to believe. I wish it was still real to me. 

11 days ago
5/27/09
AgedCaviar -

I grew up in the 80’s watching pro wrestling every Saturday morning and looking forward to and planning sleepover birthday parties around Saturday night main events and ppv’s like summer slam and the first survivor series. I really tried to stay interested in pro wrestling and the divas era helped but eventually I grew disgusted with the soap opera format. I loved the fake athletic event angle PW took right up until they admitted they were sports entertainment. In some ways that opened the gates in terms of storyline and production but it changed the whole dynamic. I want to believe. I wish it was still real to me. 

Same. Saturday Nights Main event was HUGE night for me back in the 80's.

I ended up buying the Best of SNME and most of it is from the 80's. You'd love it bro.

11 days ago
9/24/18

John Morrison supposedly doing nothing while Batista was screwing his mrs Melina is a good one

11 days ago
2/25/12

Bob holly is a cunt

Brock broke his neck and he didnt do shit about it 

11 days ago
9/24/18
Dravenlives - 

Bob holly is a cunt

Yeah because Bob admitted it was his own fault. 

11 days ago
10/21/10
Jack Skellington -
AgedCaviar -

Same. Saturday Nights Main event was HUGE night for me back in the 80's.

I ended up buying the Best of SNME and most of it is from the 80's. You'd love it bro.

We used to get the TV guide in the wednesday newspaper. I couldnt wait to check saturday night to see if it was on that week. 

11 days ago
7/8/09

Backstage stories are hilarious. Especially when you get different versions of a specific story. It's kind of a modern day gunslinger legends.

For example, how many guys have said "I'm the one who actually named the Kliq "The Kliq". Shoot interviews are fun

11 days ago
9/24/12
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

Backstage stories are hilarious. Especially when you get different versions of a specific story. It's kind of a modern day gunslinger legends.

For example, how many guys have said "I'm the one who actually named the Kliq "The Kliq". Shoot interviews are fun

Haha the amount of people who have claimed it was them who got Mark Callaway (The Undertaker) into the WWF is another one. I've heard at least 5 different people claim that one.

11 days ago
9/13/18

I always found the story circling around hawk from the legion of doom a bit tasteless, the WWE used his real life struggle with alcohol and turned it into a storyline. The guy had a serious problem, and it literally took his life sortly after the gimmic. I was a huge legion of doom fan when I was a kid, it was seriously depressing seeing him like that his last year with the company. 

11 days ago
3/7/15

Haku and Harley Race were not someone to take lightly.

11 days ago
1/1/01
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

the different versions are what made them so great

11 days ago
2/20/19

Tell them in there face bro see how it goes

11 days ago
8/18/13
Mr Nobody -

They’d swing a punch, miss and gas out I’d imagine. Roiders and gym rats are rarely anything but timid, insecure guys 

11 days ago
2/25/12
Jones right nostril -
Dravenlives - 

Bob holly is a cunt

Yeah because Bob admitted it was his own fault. 

Sounds like something a pussy would say

11 days ago
1/1/01

It’s fake but it’s dangerous. I’d rather be in a real fight than let some coked up bodybuilder suplex me and hope he doesn’t fuck it up. 

11 days ago
2/2/12
Jones right nostril -

John Morrison supposedly doing nothing while Batista was screwing his mrs Melina is a good one

He is a legitimate cuck. There is photo/video evidence.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Dreville79 - 
Mr Nobody -

They’d swing a punch, miss and gas out I’d imagine. Roiders and gym rats are rarely anything but timid, insecure guys 

There's a certain irony of being on an MMA board and talking junk about anyone else using steroids.
11 days ago
1/14/12

It’s a bit of a mixed bag yeah being a rookie means you had to take your beating if you wanted a career.

However like every sport or walk of life there were some guys you just didn’t fuck with in pro wrestling.

11 days ago
3/1/09
Dreville79 -
Mr Nobody -

Your imagination might be retarded

11 days ago
2/28/14

Bob Holly works stiff. He'll take whatever he's giving out. He gave the kid a damn bloody lip and the kid starting crying and talking about how he might quit the business. Fucking waaaaah. 

11 days ago
1/1/01

I'm with you on the obsession for pro wrastl'in documentaries and back stage stories. I grew up watching the 90's era and grew out of it around the early 2000's. This guy is pumping out some great content as of late, featuring bios of all the greats. I think there's a Bob Holly one on there.