LAS VEGAS – UFC returns to UFC Apex with an adrenaline-filled bout that will see No. 7 ranked heavyweight Derrick Lewis and No. 12 Serghei Spivac collide in a thrilling main event. Exciting light heavyweights Kennedy Nzechukwu and Ion Cutelaba lock horns in the co-main event.
"UFC Fight Night 215: Lewis vs. Spivac" will take place Saturday, November 19 at UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The entire card will be available on ESPN+ in English and Spanish, with the main card starting at 4 p.m. ET and the prelims at 1 p.m. ET.
Fan favorite Lewis (26-10 MMA, 17-8 UFC) returns to the octagon looking to add to his record as the UFC's all-time knockout king. The Texas contender's heavy hands have earned him highlight reel finishes over Chris Daukaus, Curtis Blaydes and Aleksei Oleinik. Lewis now sets out to stop Spivac in impressive fashion and find his way back to title contention.
Spivac (15-3 MMA, 6-3 UFC) looks to crack the heavyweight top 5 for the first time in his career. A well-rounded finisher, the "Polar Bear" holds victories over Tai Tuivasa, Greg Hardy and Augusto Sakai. Spivac aims to make the most of his first UFC main event spot by delivering a statement win against a household name in Lewis.
Dana White's Contender Series signee Nzechukwu (10-3 MMA, 4-3 UFC) plans to steps up to the challenge of his first UFC co-main event. The powerful 205-pounder has delivered knockout finishes in each of his last three wins, against Karl Roberson, Danilo Marques and Carlos Ulberg. The Nigeria native is determined to stop Cutelaba in emphatic fashion and secure the biggest win of his career.
Cutelaba (16-8-1 MMA, 5-7-1 UFC) looks to recapture his momentum by breaking into the light heavyweight rankings. The Moldovan's exciting fight style has led him to wins against Devin Clark, Khalil Rountree Jr. and Gadzhimurad Antigulov. Cutelaba intends to bring a firefight to Nzechukwu and deliver a show-stealing finish.
The UFC Fight Night 215 lineup includes:
- Exciting middleweights Cody Brundage (8-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) and Rodolfo Vieira (8-2 MMA, 3-2 UFC) collide.
- In the heavyweight division Chase Sherman (16-10 MMA, 4-9 UFC) takes on undefeated Waldo Cortes-Acosta (8-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC).
- Andre Fiahlo (16-5 MMA, 2-2 UFC) meets Muslim Salikhov 18-3 MMA, 5-2 UFC) in an intriguing welterweight matchup.
- Dana White’s Contender Series alumnus Jack Della Maddalena (12-2 MMA, 2-0 UFC) squares off with Danny Roberts (18-6 MMA, 7-5 UFC).
- At flyweight, Charles Johnson (11-3 MMA, 0-1 UFC) looks to secure his first UFC win against Zhalgas Zhumagulov (14-7 MMA, 1-4 UFC).
- Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Jennifer Maia (19-9-1 MMA, 4-5 UFC) aims to halt the streaking Maryna Moroz (11-3 MMA, 6-3 UFC) at flyweight.
- An exciting matchup in the bantamweight division pits Vince Morales (11-6 MMA, 3-4 UFC) against Miles Johns (12-2 MMA, 3-2 UFC).
- At bantamweight, The Ultimate Fighter Season 30 winner Ricky Turcios (11-3 MMA, 1-1 UFC) takes on Kevin Natividad (9-3 MMA, 0-2 UFC).
- Vanessa Demopoulos (8-4 MMA, 2-1 UFC) clashes with Maria Oliveira (13-5 MMA, 1-1 UFC) in a strawweight bout.
- Bantamweight prospect Brady Heistand (5-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) looks to bounce back in the win column with a win against Fernie Garcia (10-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC).